Jamanchu (ongoing)

By SrikandiAsiaLove

A mix of reality and imaginary love story. Inspired by perfect chemistry on and off screen of Lee Min-Ho & Ki... More

SHE
HE
SILVER CHARM
GOLDEN NIGHT
POP ART
MUSE
KING
LAND AND SEA
HAUNT
CAP
PEAK
MISSING
ITCHY
FALL
SWAY
SLOW
GREEN
PICTURE
ACHE
TURBULENT
THE NOTE
DECEMBER
BRUISED
SUNRISE
STAY
HOME
FROZEN
MORN
DOOR
GASP
GAMES
EPIC
BABY
DATE
SENT
TIDE
SAYS
CRAZY
REAL
NAKED
UNBREAKABLE
FIRE
SEXY
FATE
COOL
EMPTY
DEEP
HOT AND WET
YOUR THOUGHTS
BUSTED!
CONFIRM
TRUTH OR DARE
DIRTY
YOURS
PLAN
WHENEVER
GIRLFRIEND
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
BECAUSE
DEAD
DOUBT
DAFFODILS
DAUGHTER
BOYFRIEND
ARASSEO
NO REPLY
DAWN
TODAY
MISS V
SUE
LEFT
DARN!
LOVE LUST
FAINT
EXPECT
MEMORY
PAST
LUCK
TREAT
WISH
STOP
HERO
SECOND LEAD
BOND
WHITE
RING
PROMISE
TRUST
FAITH
LOST
HELPLESS
REEL REAL
BEAUTIFUL
VC.
STOLEN
PERFECT
BREAK
ALWAYS
REAL DEAL
TO THE BONE

STRONGEST

2.4K 87 201
By SrikandiAsiaLove

The strongest persons are those who brave to face their own fears.
-SAL-

Question: 
Have malicious comments that point out your appearances ever stressed you out? 

KGE:
Actually, I don't care too much about it, but I think I give in to the standards of actress appearances too often. If you lose weight, you lose weight. If I manage, I do, or I don't. Sometimes I don't understand these standards. It may be necessary, but that's not all.
Each person will have different standards so that you won't meet those standards one by one. 
So, I think it would be tragic if I try to be pretty because I'm aware of the fact that I'm not pretty. No matter how hard I try, I won't be as pretty according to their standards. And pretty looks are temporary, but the charm that comes from within is long term. After all, however old the person is, they will remain as that person. 

Kim Go Eun, 2017.

*#*

Hilton Hotel, Busan 
5 pm, LMH's room

The room was a little dark. Apart from the curtains being tightly closed, only a small light was on from the bedside table. There was a faint melodious voice came from the open bathroom. 

As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I'm lost without a cause
After giving it my all
Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that I've been through
Who on earth can I turn to
I look to you
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you, I can be strong
I look to you
I look to you, yeah
And when melodies are gone
In you, I hear a song
I look to you

KGE softly sang one of her favorite songs from Whitney Houston as she brushed her body slowly with a soft sponge. Her memory for this song was dear to her heart. She had sung this beautiful song in front of her fans at her first fan meeting back on May 21st, 2017. How time flew so fast. She got a little teary as she sang. This song had been her personal solace whenever she had herself sad and depressed.

She was having a bubble bath, one of her most favorite activities. She couldn't stop smiling, though, as she rubbed her soapy skin. Her mind was wandering to the sweetest moment when she had given herself wholeheartedly to her beloved LMH. She giggled shyly. She never thought of having that bravery to love him the way she had done it a while ago. 

And she could hear LMH's voice clearly in her ears when she made love to him perfectly a while ago. She trembled at the memory of the feeling she felt when their bodies were fused into one. KGE closed her eyes when the same sensation made her whole body feels the pleasure again.

KGE had shown LMH the love she would only give to him and made him shaking, trembling, quivering, and sweating in his complete surrender under the power of her love game. LMH had let her done everything she wanted freely. She felt so complete. And now, with the beautiful image of him in her mind, KGE heard him calling her name and shouting his love for her in between his erotic groan and moan. His voice had been her weakness. She quivered.

"Imino..." She softly whispered.

Subconsciously her hands gripped the sides of the bath tightly. Her body always seemed easy to react and respond to his charm. She bit her lip and decided to focus on another memory and sang again.KGE shook her head hard and mocked herself. She needed to stop thinking about him.LMH was her addiction. No doubt.

She cursed herself.

KGE continued to sing again finally. It seemed to her that the song's lyrics perfectly described the meaning of her boyfriend to her. LMH indeed got a significant influence on her. She had never thought of having such deep feelings for this dream-like man. It was endearing yet frightening.

KGE had learned to push aside the fears and focus on the love and happiness she got from him. It wasn't easy; it never easy. But she was willing to try harder and make her heart trust him without doubts. She was still learning up until now.

KGE once thought that LMH was a big star who was untouchable and too high to reach for. She had been his loyal fangirling, but she never dreamt of having a chance to work with him. LMH had only been a dream to a young and restless fan girl named KGE.

However, fate had worked differently for her, at least.
She fell in love with him.
She loved him even harder now,
and that LMH had proved her wrong.

As one of the top list actors who was greatly admired and crazily popular worldwide, LMH had always kept his true self. He was a warm and humble person—a person who was easy to make friends with. She was lucky ever to meet him in the project to learn the real man inside that breathtakingly beautiful King of Hallyu. KGE was very proud of him. She really thought of LMH as someone who could be anyone's role model. This man deserved all the love in the world. 

After losing my breath
There's no more fighting left
Sinking to rise no more
Searching for that open door
And every road that I've taken
Led to my regret
And I don't know if I'm gonna make it
Nothing to do but lift my head
I look to you
I look to you, yeah
And when all my strength is gone
In you, I can be strong
I look to you
I look to you, oh yeah
And when melodies are gone
In you, I hear a song
I look to you
Coming down on me
All the rain is falling
Set me free
Take me far away from the battle
I need you
Shine on me
I look to you
I look to you

KGE could remember every detail clearly in her mind how fate brought her to LMH. From the moment KES called her for this project with a bit of secret of who was going to be her lead male to the moment LMH kissed her in their first kissing scene months ago. KGE shivered as she recalled the thrilling feeling when their lips were on each other for the very first time. She could feel the tremendous euphoria all over again.
It was surreal.
It seemed impossible.
The only celebrity she ever had a crush on had kissed her.
KGE had felt like dying at that very moment but felt alive at the same time.
The kiss had brought her to a strange land that only made her want him more.

LMH had thrown her heart in some bizarre chaos at that moment. 
She had had her mind repeating the same questions when LMH worked on that scene.
Was it Lee Gon who kissed her?
Or was it her long-lost Kim Tan?
Or was he no other than the Hallyu King himself, LMH?
She couldn't decide who was him at the most charming moment of her life. All she had done was squeezing her hands and held her breath in between her acting and her chaotic feelings inside her thumping heart. They had had to try some different angles several times. Yet, it all had felt like the first time all the way.

KGE had become embarrassed when she thought the kiss was real. She had mocked herself for having such absurd thoughts about the kiss. LMH was a professional actor, and she was too. They had been working hard in that kind of romantic scene with many different co-stars before. So, how could she think of him did it differently with her? When all they did was merely a technical kiss? Ridiculous. 

But KGE couldn't help her curiosity. Ever since that first kiss scene, she didn't stop thinking and wondering whether LMH had only acted or really had kissed her from the heart. But now, KGE was certain that LMH had kissed her as himself from that very moment. She could have believed in her intuition, but she was too afraid to admit it. She had denied the feeling from the very beginning.

Now that she could detect how LMH's kiss in their first kiss scene was real. She could tell after all the time she had spent loving him. That simple kiss was genuine, the one kiss that let his other kisses getting more assertive, hotter, and more demanding. KGE embraced her naked body tightly. She tried to endure the rustle of feelings through her whole body as her memory drifted to LMH's passionate kisses. She sighed.

She got goosebumps all over her skin. The first time LG kissed JTE was the first time LMH kissed KGE for real. The realization hit her hard. No wonder LMH had gotten so nervous when they did the scene. KGE had had to comfort him and reassure him that everything was alright at that moment so that LMH could have done his task well. Ironic. 

It was funny that the two had become nervous only because of that simple and easy scene. It seemed that their years of experience were worthless at that moment. They both had utterly failed in their roles at that specific scene. They both had failed LG and JTE. KGE giggled.

Beep
"Baby, I'm on the set already. I hope you had a good sleep. I'm sorry I had to leave you without waking you up. You need a good rest. And I will be happy if you had eaten all the food I've ordered for you. I will be home before you know it. I got to work now. Saranghae."

'Home.'
Such a strange word, and yet it warmed her fluttering heart.
He could say 'I will be back' or 'I will be there' instead of 'home.'
But he chose 'I will be home' to tell her that he would be with her again. 

...Typing...
"I woke up alone with your scent all over me. I wasn't lonely then. Thank you for the delicious food you left me. I got a happy belly now. Be good at work, chagiya. I will be waiting for you to come..."

Paused.

KGE frowned. 
She stopped writing.
She thought before continuing.
KGE closed her eyes and sighed.
Then she finally decided to write,

"I'll be waiting for you to come home, Imino. Saranghae."

...Sent...

KGE closed her eyes and sank her body a little deeper under the bubbles. She thought back at the rules she had given LMH. The last rule was terrifying, not only for him. It was more terrifying for her, as a matter of fact. Would she always be in love with him? Would she ever let her heart fall to another man? Would she be able to keep this beautiful love only for him? She wondered.

Imino...
Let's pray for the love we have today.
I want us to be happy with everything we have today.
I want to love you without worrying about tomorrow. 
For I don't know what would happen to us the day after today.
Let me love you with everything I have today.
For I will love you to the fullest today.

KGE didn't dare to think of any ugly possibilities. She wanted to keep her mind and heart positive. She knew herself. She knew when she loves someone and how she loves that someone. KGE was a thoughtful person who would not let herself fall in love and give her heart without deep thoughts and considerations. KGE was a type of girl who had to be convinced before accepting the love of a man. Once she loved, she loved hard and devoted.

Beep
"I am in the middle of reading with your silly Hoobae right now. Thank God he is fun to be with, or else I'll be bored to death. I miss you, baby. Always. By the way, have Mr. Ma called you back?"

Physical beauty had never been the main attraction for her. As long as she felt comfortable and confident and believed in someone, KGE wouldn't mind sharing her heart with that person. But LMH was not just anyone. Would she be able to keep her heart and mind to love him with all her heart? KGE was aware of the risks she had to take when she let herself fall for him. The risks were so scary, but she bravely took it. 

There would be many things that KGE had to get through to become LMH's life companion.
She was aware of it and willing to do it.
She had no fear to face her fears.
She had decided to be brave.
She chose to be strong.
She would go for it. 
She loved him.
Time will tell.

Imino...
When the world turns its back from me,
I will never be sad nor depressed as long as I got you. 
When the taunts and insults come repeatedly and won't stop coming,
I will keep my head up high and smile happily because I have you. 
Whenever I am in pain and afflicted with grief,
I will never give up on staying strong and fighting harder,
for I know you are there for me always.
One day we will always hold our hands through the good and the bad.
Together, always in love and be loyal to each other.
I want to grow old with you, Imino.
And make a family with you.
For as long as I shall live.
Saranghae.

And KGE kissed LMH's ring of promise on her ring finger. She smiled and praised the Lord for the love God had blessed her with. 

Beep
LYJ Eonnie
"GoEun-ah... saranghae! For your willingness to accept my silly brother's promise and for encouraging my stubborn old baby brother. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO YOU! God bless you, my dearest sister-in-law. As I told Minho-yah before. He is so blessed ever to meet you and have you. He knows that his life is getting brighter because he has you. Stay happy together, yeodongsaeng! I am rooting for you both. Kisses and love from Eomma too. She misses you. I miss you!!"

KGE smiled brightly.
She was deeply moved by the word 'sister-in-law.'
She prayed that all this was not just wishful thinking.

KGE dream was simple. However, her simple dream required extraordinary efforts. She really wanted to have a family of her own. KGE once had dreamt of settling down before she was thirty. To have children and lived happily abroad with an ordinary loving husband. KGE had always been ready to leave her career behind when the time comes. And she was still that simple girl who dreamt of a simple life.  

Let fate guided her.
To the love and the life she deserved.
If LMH had to be the one, he would forever keep her.

*****

Ahopsan forest Busan
5.20 pm, filming set.

"Hyeong, are you two going to tell the world?"
"What about?"
LMH and WDH had just finished their scene. They still had some more scenes to do after this. The crew had to arrange the next set before they take the filming. There would be enough time for them to take a break.

"You know what I mean with my question," WDH said curtly. LMH smiled.
" Is it about me dating Euniga? Should I tell the world? Should she?"
"Well, you know... It's kind of irritating. I understand if you two chose to keep your relationship under the radar. It's all up to you. I just don't get these absurd rules of secrecy for people like us." WDH furrowed his face, showing his great resentment toward how dating was somehow forbidden for celebrities like them. He looked sullen and annoyed. LMH chuckled. 

"Rules of secrecy... People like us... Aren't you a politician or something?" LMH teased the sulky and pouty WDH. He wondered. WDH just shrugged. He didn't have the appetite to return LMH's teasing. LMH smiled knowingly then said,

"It's me who is in a relationship. Why should you worry, Hwan-ah?"
"I'm worried for you two..." WDH's softly spoke; he stared at the trees around them and shrugged again. LMH licked his lips and patted his shoulder.

"Gomawo, Dohwan-ah... I'll be alright. Don't worry. I will make sure Euniga will be alright, too."
"Don't mention it. I know you will, Hyeong. I just said what I feel."
"Agreed. The rules are stupid and ridiculous. But this is how it is, isn't it, dongsaeng?"
"Ye... unfortunately, it is. That's why I asked you."
"Waeyo? You don't think that I should tell the world?"

LMH glanced at his young hoobae, who looked concerned with the matter. WDH was a caring person. He would defend his beloved ones with all he might. LMH understood his question that this handsome boy might have thought about supporting him and KGE concerning the issue. LMH smiled fondly at him. 

"It's the other way around, Hyeong. I wish you both could shout to the world about your love."
"I would. No worries."
"Mwo? What do you mean? Are you telling me you will announce your dating?"
WDH sat up straight abruptly and gazed at LMH's serious face. His eyes were glowing with eagerness. LMH sighed. 

"Hwan-ah... sometimes things are not as easy as we hope."
"Haissh... For some reason, you're right. It's never easy for me, either."
LMH glanced with questions in his eyes at WDH, who looked sad all of a sudden. He wondered whether WDH had had some experiences with these silly rules somehow. But he didn't question him; instead, LMH continued saying, 

"So, do you think I should stay low?"
"If you should... I think it is the wisest choice to choose at the time being."

LMH and WDH sat side by side on their personal chairs, watching the crew setting up the properties. Their seatings were quite far from the set that they could have some privacy during breaks like this. The weather was cold and windy, but it was good enough for the filming today. Busan had been friendly to them. WDH nodded his head repeatedly without reason, then spoke again,

"As you said before, it won't be easy for both of you, Pyeha."
"I never think things are easy anyway. But, Dohwan-ah... I promise myself that I will try to make things easy for Euniga and me." LMH's voice was deep and calm. There was so much confidence in his voice. 

WDH turned his head to see LMH's face from the side so he could read LMH's facial clearer. WDH showed an expression of admiration and pride to his sunbae, who looked thoughtful. WDH always knew that this young King was a powerful man, and he was too smart to ever bow to some silly rules. 

"WHAA...That's just badass!!" WDH shouted.
"Yaaah... Hush!! Hahaha... You've startled me! Well, yes, Dohwan-ah... I should be badass! My girlfriend is a badass!" LMH giggled and carefully patted his hair, making sure the wind didn't ruin his hairdo.

WDH saw LMH's proudness all over his face when he mentioned his girlfriend. WDH knew how much this Hallyu King loved the quirky and bubbly Chungmuro Cinderella KGE. Who wouldn't proud of her anyway? WDH had been KGE's admirer too. He was a proud hoobae since the moment KGE greeted him and teased him cutely. She always treated him well, so well that WDH would do anything to protect her.  

"Is she? How badass?"
"She was extraordinarily badass than you could ever imagine, Dohwan-ah."
"What a compliment is coming out from the King's mouth. She must be really something!"
"You don't think your Noona is a badass, do you?"
"I think... well... she's alright..."
"Yaaa! Watch your words!"
"Hahaha... I love her... Chill!"
"Don't love her! Just stay friend with her!"
"Aigoooo..."
"It's an order."
"Haissh... Ye Pyeha!"

LMH chuckled as his assistant handed him a cup of hot coffee. He thanked her with his famous sweet dimpled smile and winked at her. She giggled and glanced shyly at WDH, who smiled politely at her. She left them in a hurry with blushing cheeks. LMH grinned knowingly and turned his head to the curious WDH.

"You know what? My staffs are trying to dig some stuff of you." LMH grinned mischievously before he sipped his coffee slowly. He glanced teasingly at the snorting WDH. 
"Yaaah... Are you trying to make me happy now, Pyeha? Thank you! But NO! I don't need attention!" WDH grumbled.

LMH couldn't help but burst to laugh seeing WDH's funny face. This handsome lonesome brat needed some fun. He had to get some new girls before his heart gone ice cold. LMH wondered. He needed to find out about this chirpy boy's love history. 

"Hahaha... Chill... Take off that JY's style off you, brat! Be a little more, JES! He is more fun!" LMH clicked his tongue and glared at his annoyed hoobae.

LMH put his coffee on the table beside him and patted WHD's shoulder; WDH patted LMH's arm in return. They both exchanged smiles. LMH gazed into WDH's eyes and said,

"I have to be the coolest guy for my badass baby..." LMH blew his breath out loud and sniffled. The cold had got him a little shivered now. He put on his long winter jacket then pouted his lips.

"Haisssh... don't push yourself too hard, Pyeha..." WDH put his jacket on too. He was freezing as well. The winter was a little long this year.

"No... I don't. I know I can't be perfect... In fact, I am not perfect at all. She knows that." LMH sounded a little unsure, and he gazed at the working crew as he retook his coffee and sipped it silently. 

"But you are cool already. I don't think she needs a new badass LMH to make her love you more. Haiiishh... Should I say 'you are perfect, Pyeha' just to cheer you up?!" WDH rolled his eyes.
His Pyeha had always been a sensitive guy, in his opinion. LMH laughed softly. WDH and his jokes had always amused him.

"I believe someone had said that to you, so I don't need to say that again!" WDH smirked.
"Said what? Nugu?" LMH glanced in a daze.
"You're perfect... LMH-sshi!" WDH made a high-pitched voice then laughed out loud.
"YAAAH!!" LMH shouted. This boy had him embarrassed all over again.
LMH tapped WDH's head and burst into laughter too. They both hooted with laughter for a few moments.

The crew laughed too by hearing their loud and happy chortles without knowing what was so funny. Their crispy waves of laughter were just contagious. Finally, after a few moments, they stopped laughing. LMH shook his head and spoke again.

"No, she doesn't need a new badass LMH. You're right. But somehow, I'm a little intimidated by her... well... honestly, most of the time, I feel like I don't deserve her. She's too perfect... I don't know how to say it... I can't explain it." LMH blew out a heavy breath and sipped his coffee again.
His eyes were fixed on one point, without really paid attention to that point. He lost in his thoughts. WDH turned his head and stared at his King, who looked lost in space.

"Are you losing your confidence, Pyeha? Jinjihage? Whaaa... I'm telling you from now, DON'T!! We better be careful from now on then..." WDH lowered his voice. LMH frowned. 
"Wae? Why are you whispering?"
"Don't let any other eligible bachelors hear and know that you're not confident!"
"And why is that?"
"They might steal Noona from you!"
"You brat!!"

Before LMH's big hand punch him again, WDH stood up and shifted fast to avoid the hit. He stuck his tongue out and giggled. LMH could only pout and grumbled. 

You are so soft with her, Pyeha. 
I like the way you treat her.
You're so in love with her.
She is the luckiest girl.
So, trust yourself.
Just be yourself.
She loves you.
For being you.
No less.

Beep
"Imino... Why everyone seems to be so nice to me today? What did you tell Mr. Ma? Did you tell him that I am with you? And how on earth SSW-sajangnim even called me to reschedule the dinner whenever I can? I told you I am going to call them myself!"

LMH giggled. 

"What is it?"
"My beautiful baby and her grumpy curiosity."
"Hahaha... I can imagine her face... She's too cute."
"She is... hahaha... I love when she makes faces. Well... I love her..."
"Haissh... Cheesy Pyeha... Don't start it! I hate that!"
"Hate me as you like, brat! I love her! Do you hear me? Now you can hate me more!!"

WDH laughed. He loved to spend his break time with LMH. They had been close ever since the first reading. It was great to know LMH personally. WDH thought he would never be able to make friends with this King. He was too big and too impossible to reach. But LMH had proved him wrong. In fact, LMH had been the one who genuinely opened up to him that WDH didn't need to try harder to be close to him.

...Typing...
"They sure are nice to you, baby. They have to. Because you're the nicest. Mr. Ma called you, but you were asleep. So, yes, I picked his call and told him that you are sleeping with me on another planet. Any problem with that, baby? Saranghae."

...Sent...

LMH held back his laughter.
He would love to see KGE's face.
She must have been annoyed and peeved.
He really loved to tease his cute baby.
LMH grinned mischievously. 

WDH glared at his excited hyeong and shook his head.
This big boy never left his phone since the first day of filming in Busan.
LMH seemed to always on line and busy with his phone during the break.
Not only during the break, but it was also on their way to the set, before the reading, before the rehearsal, and even before they started filming, he stuck with his earpod and iPhone. Unbelievable. 
Something LMH never did whenever KGE was around.
The power of KGE's charm was so real.
This giddy King was so obvious.

Now WDH knew why this lover boy was so joyous today, unlike the previous days.
It was too easy to guess the reason behind his good mood and chirp.
It was no other than the future Queen of the Kingdom of Corea.
Simply and solely because of a girl named KGE. 
How love impacted LMH that much.
WDH grinned.

"Now tell me, Pyeha, how badass my Noona is for you?"
"Honestly, I don't have the perfect words to describe her."
"Yaaah... You are too exaggerating, Pyeha!"
"No... Dohwan-ah... I am not. I'm telling you the truth... I really can't describe her."

WDH gazed at LMH's serious face and sneered. 

"You just lost your confidence a minute ago! Now, you're telling me that you lost your words too? Aigooo... You better check to the doctor and ask them whether you are still brainy or not. Haisssh... I can't take this romance anymore!" WHD snorted.

LMH punched his shoulder a little hard. Thankfully, WDH had worn his thick jacket. He grinned mockingly at the annoyed King. 

"How about you help me describe her then?!" LMH curtly said.
"Try me!" WDH took his challenge with confidence.

LMH snorted and pursed his lips. He combed his windblown hair carefully then said, 
"Now... How would you call a girl with some unbelievable bravery? Dohwan-ah... I am telling you, your beautiful and delicate Noona is actually a Xena!"
"A Xena? What is that? Is that some kind of magical creature?"
"Yaaah!! You dumb! You don't know Xena?"
"How the hell I know it?!"
"Haissh... Darn!! Now I know, I'm old!"
"You are, Pyeha! You need to get laid sooner and create your new creatures!"

LMH laughed out loud. WDH always had his way of making things funny. 

Beep
"Are you crazy?! Jugule?! You better explain to me later, Minho-sshi!"

The crew shouted at each other, and they agreed to speed up the setup before it got dark. They needed to make it faster so they could finish all the scenes before midnight. They worked so hard to make everything on time. 

"So, Dohwan-ah... What should a man do if he was dating a good girl at diving, a girl who is crazy with bungy jumping and loves skydiving? She does all of it!"LMH paused. He looked at WDH's puzzled face to give the boy time to digest his words. After a second or two, LMH continued saying, 

"When most of the girls out there are going to scream like hell and hide their pretty fearful faces on their men's chest, this one particular girl screams in happiness by doing all those crazy things! Can you imagine that?" LMH exhaled heavily.

"Whaaa... That's awesome!! What an atta girl he got there!"
"Seriously? You don't get it, do you??!" LMH snapped.

Silence. 
The crews were getting everything ready in about minutes. They had set up the cameras, lightings, and properties according to BSH's direction. One of the AP approached them and told them that the filming would be starting within fifteen minutes. 

As the AP left them, WDH stared at LMH's funny twitchy facial and spoke,

"That's... jamkkanman... are you talking about your girlfriend here?"
"Yaaah... How am I talking about someone else's girlfriend? Why should I? You dumb!"
"Hahaha... Mianhae... I was like... well... Is there any girl like that?"
"Unfortunately, there is. And she is my girlfriend! How can you not know it?"

WDH laughed out loud and clapped his forehead. He didn't know that his sweet, cute, and pretty Noona was an atta babe. That girl had blown many men's minds for sure. WDH himself never dared to do any of those absurd things. He never even had a single tiny thought of doing those madly crazy things!

Principally, as long as he could choose any other humane sports as possible, he definitely wouldn't do any of those impossible inhumane extreme sports. Not in his lifetime. In WDH opinion, only crazy people choose bungy jumping or skydiving to call it their favorite sports. 

And how on this bloody hell the one and only graceful Kim Go Eun did all that? 
WDH dropped his mouth literally. He wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't been LMH who told him so. That Queen of LMH was seriously an extraordinary badass.

"WHOAAA... Hahaha...Aigooo... She's a badass indeed, Pyeha!"
"HUSH!! Lower your voice! You brat! I told you!"
"That Noona... incredible! Just incredible!!"

WDH couldn't hide his amusement and admiration for his loveable Noona. He should have known better. Behind that graceful personality, KGE hid so many unique talents and braveness. She really was a gem. 

All of these surprising things had set WDH thinking, who really was the luckiest?
LMH, who won over KGE,
or KGE, who got LMH? 
He couldn't decide it.

"Mianhae Pyeha... I'm just too excited! She really is unpredictable!"
"Now, how would you describe her?! Tell me!" 
LMH glared sharply at WDH, who didn't stop shaking his head and patting his forehead.
WDH tried so hard to suppress his laughter when he didn't know why he should laugh anyway. He just didn't know how to express his astonishment towards KGE.

"Omo...I know she dives... but bungy jumping and skydiving? Is she nuts?!"
"Aigooo... Didn't I ask you to dig some information about her?"
"Hell, I did! I got plenty of information about her boys, by the way."
"Yaaah! I don't need that anymore. Skip them!" LMH's voice got a little pitchy. 

"Hahaha... are you sure, Pyeha?"
"Hell, I am!"
"Too bad. I got some interesting info about them. Well... It's your choice, Pyeha." WDH winked and put his index finger on his cheek, teasing LMH with his mocking cuteness. 
"It is! I don't care about them. She loves me, and she's mine. Arasseo?!"

LMH's tone was firm and full of conviction.
They both went silent for a minute or two now.
LMH clenched his fists as his conviction grew stronger.
After some moment of silence, LMH sharply stared at WDH's happy face and said, 

"I will tell the world bit by bit. I will spill the beans one by one that I'm going to let the world guess and curious about the one I love. I don't plan to expose her, at least not at anytime soon. I plan to make the world crazy about our love. I won't stop until the world wishes so hard for LMH and KGE to love and live together happily ever after. And before they know it, I already set the date, and they will cheer for our love and happiness. How about that, Hwan-sshi?"

The glints in LMH's deep dan dark eyes showed WDH his determination. LMH had decided something important for his love life. WDH subconsciously clapped his hands and laughed merrily.

"What are you going to do exactly, Pyeha?"
"I'm going to do what I do best. You'll see."
"What is it? I don't get what you do best when all you do are best."
"Are you mocking me, brat?!"
"Haissh... You got me!"

They both laughed gleefully. 
The bond between them was getting stronger.
They made everyone smiled and laughed to see them.
LMH and WDH looked like two brothers who admired each other. 

...Typing...
"I am crazy for you. I want to die happy in love with you. I'll explain everything to you in bed later. Be sure you kiss me before I talk. And baby, I'm going to eat you tonight. Starting with your sexy lips, your neck, your sexy back, and all. I miss you so much!"

...Sent...

"So, when the world is ready, you both are already settle everything. Is that it, Pyeha?"
"You got your brain a little brighter today, boy! Congratulations!" LMH clapped his hands.
"Aigooo... I can't wait for the D-day when you tell the whole world that you are dating GoEun Noona." WDH spoke fast with great enthusiasm.

"Who's saying I'm going to tell the world that I am dating KGE?"
"Mwo??!"

WDH frowned abruptly and stared sharply at LMH's eyes. He didn't expect LMH to say that he wouldn't tell the world that he was dating KGE. What was it inside that brainy head now? WDH waited for LMH's answer. LMH looked so calm and confident when he said in his deep and charming baritone voice,

"I plan to tell the world that we are getting married. That LMH and KGE are getting married. Period."

WDH couldn't believe his ears. He could jump off his chair if he didn't stop himself, but he couldn't help himself to scream, which caused all eyes to stare at them.

"Jinjja?!"
"Ye, Dohwan-ah... But I won't say anything before I settle the day."
"Omoooo... gosh!! I can't!! Hahaha... Pyeha! I'd be damned on that day!!"

Without realizing it, WDH stood up and held his head tightly.
His mouth dropped open while his monolid eyes were bulging funnily.
He couldn't hold his excitement and admiration towards his beloved King.
WDH could imagine how the news would create a riot for the people worldwide.

All the lovers, fans, shippers, and fandoms, especially haters around the globe, would be blown away by the wedding news. WDH believed LMH and KGE's wedding news would become the number one topic of the day. It would be the biggest news and the most anticipated wedding of the century as the King had settled to tie the knot with his true Queen. They would be the most beautiful bride and groom of the century!

WDH could feel the adrenaline in his blood exploding his excitement just by imagining that particular day when LMH announced the most important and happiest moment of his life. WDH felt like crying and laughing at the same time. He would be one of those people who cheer for the Royal couple. 

WDH pulled LMH to get up from his chair. He abruptly hugged him and patted LMH's back so hard. They both couldn't stop giggling. 

"Hush now, Dohwan-ah!! You make all eyes on us!" LMH spoke in between his laughter.
"Aigooo... My heart, my head! I can't wait for that moment, Pyeha!"
"Trust me, Dohwan-ah, I can't wait either!!"

Beep
"You wish! I'm not going to give you anything at all if you didn't explain your doings clearly. Arasseo? You are in huge trouble, Minho-sshi! And by the way, I AM the one who's going to eat you alive!!"

The two boys were too excited to notice how every eye was looking at them in puzzles.

"Let's go, boys! Time to work! We got plenty to do so little time." BSH shouted at his crew and walked towards the two brothers who looked so happy together. 

"Gamdognim..." WDH nodded.
"Hwan-sshi... Let's take our rehearsal for a while; let me talk to your Pyeha first." BSH smiled and winked at the smiling LMH.
"Should be private then; I think I need a restroom now." WDH giggled. 
"We will catch up with you soon, Dongsaeng!" LMH smiled.

WDH ran to his spot to rehearse, leaving the two men behind. 

"Minho-sshi, I am sorry that I have to tell you this. It's a heads up. We have to cancel some of our scenes after tonight. Mianhae..." BSH looked exhausted. He looked anxious too.
"Is there any problems, Gamdognim?" LMH frowned. He got a bad feeling about this heads up.
"There is. Unfortunately, two of our crew are affirmed with Covid-19. So we need to return to Seoul tomorrow and have everyone tested first before we could get back here again."
"How unfortunate. I am truly sorry for them." LMH sighed as his worried rose.
"That's why I need to re-arrange everything. Fortunately, we got so much back up for the next filming."
"Understood. You can call my agency when you have settled everything, Gamdognim."
"I will... I hope they won't do the lockdown here for our next re-arrange schedule. If so, it would be a disaster for us."

BSH blew out his heavy breath, his anxiety was apparent, but he tried to keep calm. LMH fully understood the situation. His mind drifted to his girlfriend. This virus could infect anyone rapidly, including him. LMH immediately dismissed the anxiety. This terrifying new virus had begun to appear before their eyes for real.

"Should I be worried now, Gamdognim?"
"Nope. We will make sure that everyone safe first. Let's hope that we can get back here again within a week from now. That would be okay for the rest of the production."
"I really do hope so."
"In the meantime, we will focus on all the scenes located in Seoul."
"Arasseo, Gamdognim."
"Now, let's have fun, Pyeha."

LMH nodded before walking beside the director to the spot where WDH had waited for him. LMH wondered. The virus had been acknowledged as highly contagious and deadly. He was worried about everyone now. He was concerned about KGE the most.

...Typing...
"Baby, I'll be home to you soon. Eat me whenever. Eat me as you like. You know I won't mind. I will enjoy your every bite and chew on my lips, neck, and back, all over me. I'm yours. Kisses."

...Sent...

*****

Hilton Hotel, Busan
2 am LMH's room.

The room was dark. The sound of dripping water awakened KGE. She wondered where she was. The clock on the side table showed 2 am. She frowned.

She sat up and tried to adjust her eyes to see in the dark. She sighed. She remembered now.
She had dozed off when she tried to stay awake about an hour ago, waiting for LMH to return. KGE shifted her legs as she tried to get up when a giant shadow came out from the bathroom. She couldn't help but scream. 

"AAAAAAAA!!!" She jumped up to the bed and quickly covered herself with the blanket. She quivered under the blanket. 

KGE had not have overcome her fear when another terrifying thing approached her.
Her whole body went stiff and frozen with fear when something big was reaching out to her. She could hear its breathing clearly in her ears. Her tongue felt so dry.
She couldn't scream.
She was panicking.
She wanted to cry.

Unable to fight back because of her unbearable fear, KGE let the creature ripped off the blanket from her body. KGE thought she had passed out when the creature pulled her body to its solid and iron feel figure tightly.
She didn't dare to open her eyes.
Her body was trembling with fear. Her throat was hoarse.
Her lips were dry.
Her body limped.

Time seemed to stop.
She couldn't breathe.
KGE tried to move her heavy tongue with all she might.
And she did; she finally could speak. She said,

"Imino ..."

KGE could only say that name in her fear with a choked and hoarse voice.
She couldn't think of any other thing to say but his name. She called his name in her time of fear.

*****

An hour before.

"Hyeong, I think you don't have to worry about your atta babe."
"Atta babe... hahaha...Meaning?"
"Every girl has their own spoil side. I mean, Noona still a girl who needs protection from her man."

LMH glanced at WDH and giggled. 

"Aigooo... Thank you, doctor!"
"Yaaah... I'm serious, Pyeha!"
"I know you are. I agree with you."
"You shouldn't try to be another LMH who dives or doing that madly crazy bungy jumping and skydiving only to please your ego and to show her how brave or strong you are. She loves you for being you."
"Hahaha... Arasseo, Hwan-sshi... Gomawo..."

LMH patted WDH's shoulder. They were in the parking lot waiting for their staff to take them back to the hotel.

"And one more thing, Hyeong..."
"What is it?"
"What makes you think Noona is different than any other pretty girls you have met before?"

LMH fell silent. 
He was mesmerized by WDH's simple question.

"I think you know all the answers. When I might only get some." WDH winked.
"Do you think I need to know what you know about her?"
"It depends. But sometimes we need to see things from the third eye."
"What should I see from you then?"

WDH put his hands on LMH's shoulder before he said,

"I see a brave girl who will fight with you through the good and the bad—a girl who will always fight her own fears fearlessly. Honestly, to be with someone like you in this industry, one girl needs to be the strongest. And KGE has all that strength within her. She is the strongest. She's your atta babe. Don't ever lose her. She is your strength that keeps you going. That's how I see her for you."

🖤

March 21, 2021

Writer's note:
Hello, my dear friends and readers, 
I never stop wishing you all the goodness and happiness with this note.

🖤Jamanchu has reached the 99th chapter🖤

It has been a great time for me to share my love with you all. I am so blessed ever to write Jamanchu for our beloved Mingo-Mineun couple. 

Thank you for the time you have spent reading Jamanchu since it's published in late August 2020. I hope I can always bring you the love, the hope, and the happiness in every line I wrote to you. You are all my strength to keep writing besides the love I have for our Jamanchu couple. 

Let me wish them the best of love and luck in their real life. 
With all the prayers I have written in Jamanchu for them, let them be happy and content with their career and love together. God bless them, God bless you, God bless us all. 

🖤
With love and warmest Jamanchu hug,
SAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3.7K 65
You're finally here; your dream vacation spot has been South Korea for years. You and your best friend finally get the adventure you've been craving...
234K 14.7K 65
━━━ MADE IN KOREA ➷ A MinSung Fanfiction. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 X 5 As a celebrated actor and CEO, Lee Minho, dubbed the 'Nation's Gem,' he...
799 111 10
Description fanfiction about Soo Hyuk x So Eun couple... read to find out :) Foreword He is stunning, has a vibe of a big model, but he is distant an...
273K 10.3K 42
*completed* Soulmates. It might just be the best thing in the world. the feeling that someone, your other half, the love of your life, is out there...