๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐” โ”€ lee jeno

By renjours

โ I needed to lose him to find me.โž I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐š๐œ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ | ๐œ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ | ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ | ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ | ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” | ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• | ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– | ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— | ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ | ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ | ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” | ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• | ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– | ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ— | ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ | ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ | ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ | ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ
๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ

1.6K 61 26
By renjours

Fate... in itself, is a great discussion topic. Whether a person believes that a specific deity or a scientific accident which created the multiverse mankind lives in, one matter that is argued is if fate or choice controls life.

The answer to this, however, is unknown. One person may never understand which fully is the reason behind the universe, but in a general agreement, there is both. Humans all make choices. One is practically made everyday, whether consciously, subconsciously, or unconsciously is a different topic, though. Every choice decided will create a consequence at some point, which relies on another decision to undo. Many believe that things happen for a reason. And that's where fate comes in.

The likelihood of two people being destined to each other is extremely rare. Perhaps, one in a billion or something - the data isn't known. But, there are chances that means it still exists. If fate truly allowed it, destiny would bring them together. Fate will bring a horse to water, but the choices made will question if they are allowed to drink. But, the logical answer was never liked by the general public. After all, people like knowing there is someone out there that fate has destined for them. What can be done, humans love love.

What people do enjoy listening to is just fate. That fate pushed and shifted the gears of the universe, so that whatever decisions or choices made, the answer was always the same. That someone was destined to be with another. And with that, the concepts of soulmates arise.

But, soulmates are a difficult subject as well. Do they exist or not? Are they platonic or romantic? Does everyone end up with their soulmate in the end? These are questions left at the long open-minded debate of fate and chance.

However, this story doesn't agree with chance. This story relies on fate. And fate never backed down when it came to Lee Jeno and Ryu Hyesoo.

There they were. On a walkway in the district of Hongdae, in the city of Seoul, in the country of the Republic of Korea, in the continent of Asia, on planet Earth. These two, almost with fate, had bumped into each other coincidentally after nine years. In their eyes, this could only ever be considered fate. What else could it be besides fate?

It felt as if it was just the two of them. The feeling of bliss came about, almost like spring had sprung once again. The bustling sounds of Hongdae disappeared around them, and it was just the two of them. This was it. This was their chance. Fate had finally brought them back together, and now it was time for them to restart.

Except, as previously mentioned, fate will only guide a person to their destiny. The choice made there will decide what happens. And unfortunate for the two, Jeno chose the wrong choice.

Honk.

The car sound from Jiyeon's new Bugatti awoke Jeno from his dreams of speaking towards the girl. He quickly cleared his throat, and made his way towards the luxurious car, not even sparing a glance at the woman he ran into.

So much for gentleman etiquette.

Jeno stepped into the passenger seat of the car, heaving a deep breath of air. Jiyeon narrowed her eyes toward him as she stepped on the gas pedal to begin driving, "What is wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just bumped into someone and spilled my coffee on them," He quickly replied, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Well, did you at least apologise and offer to give them a favour?" Jiyeon inquired. Jeno let out a nervous chuckle, and if Jiyeon understood correctly, it meant he did not do that. "What happened to all those etiquette classes? Jeez, jerk move, if I do say so myself," She remarked.

Jeno scoffed, "What do you know about proper etiquette? You were so mean to Yangyang before you got married."

"I wasn't mean, I was just experimenting with challenges. Plus, that's a whole different topic, you were rude to a stranger. I was rude to someone I knew," She reasoned, her eyebrows contorting in realisation.

Yeah, stranger.

-♡︎-

Jeno dragged his feet to his office, plopping down into his desk chair. The events of today in itself were practically catastrophic in his opinion, and all he really wanted to do was take a nap. Though, Secretary Xiao wouldn't allow that since he still has to read up on the final trainee evaluations - though Jeno could argue back saying he could do that at home, but Secetary Xiao was always a bit more persistent when it came to these matters.

For now, however, Jeno had a slight break before he assumed Secretary Xiao would barge in with the reports. Jeno laid back and day dreamed in his head. He dreamt of a ferris wheel, and an amusement park. He dreamt of the laughter that filled the youthful atmosphere, and the wishes he felt to return to this nostalgic place.

"Dude, are you there?"

Jeno snapped out of his great day dream, awoken by the sound of Renjun walking right into his office. "It's common courtesy to knock, just so you know," Jeno commented. Renjun merely just shrugged and sat on one of the lounge chairs in the room. "Your secretary let me in, I thought he let you know," The Chinese boy simply said.

"Well, he didn't. And don't you have a painting to work on anyways?"

Huang Renjun. The boy was the only one in his entire friend group that had a clear path as to what he wanted to do. Ever since he was little, Renjun aspired to be an artist. And as soon as he finished college, he was able to work for famous Korean contemporary artist, Kim Heecheon. After three years of mastering his own artistic voice and style, Renjun was ready to display his artwork for everyone to see. His work was quite a sight to see, and he grew in fame. Leave it to Renjun to be set in success.

"I'm on a break. I finished my exhibit already, and the gallery show is a week away. I need to relax before I get too stressed, by the way, you're coming right?" He answered

Jeno nodded, "But then, why are you here?" He inquired.

"You always think I have an ulterior motive," Renjun sulked.

Jeno chuckled, " Am I wrong though?"

"No," He shyly smiled, "I have a friend. He was like my older brother when I lived in China, but he moved to Korea a couple years before me, and then went to America for work. We reconnected a couple months before graduation, and he told me he's back in Seoul to start his fashion business with some of his friends under Ko Taeyong's internship. Ko Taeyong! Can you believe it!" Renjun exclaimed.

"Really? Ko Taeyong almost never gives out internships, not to mention global ones," Jeno remarked, eyes opened wide in astonishment.

Renjun nodded, "Anyways, he asked me if I wanted to come visit them and catch up. I wanted to see if you wanted to come, considering you've always had a soft spot with the finer works of art."

"I'm down, I'll just tell Secretary Xiao to bring my files home to work later," Jeno noted.

Renjun smiled, "Cool, I'll meet you downstairs. Jaemin left his keys to his new Pagani at my house yesterday, so you're in for a treat."

-♡︎-

"Remind me to never allow you to drive me around ever again," Jeno said, shakily getting out of the car.

"What do you mean? I'm a great driver, I'll have you know," Renjun questioned.

Jeno rolled his eyes, "Yes, because going pass two red lights means good all of a sudden," He sneered,

"Okay, in my defence, I don't drive Paganis."

"Sure," Jeno chuckled. He looked at the building in front of him and then back at his friend. "Is this it?" Jeno confirmed.

Renjun nodded, "Yep, hurry up they're waiting for us."

As they walked inside, the two were greeted with the sight of a taller, probably older boy than them "Oh, you must be Myungho's friend," He said, "I'm Johnny. I'm co-designer and CEO with him," He introduced.

Renjun and Jeno bowed out of courtesy, "I'm Renjun, and he's Jeno. Where's Minghao-ge?" The Chinese boy introduced.

"He's upstairs getting his coffee right now, he'll be down soon. In the meantime, you can take a seat, be comfortable," Johnny replied, guiding the two to a lounge area.

"Renjun! You're here!" The boys heard from behind them.

"Minghao-ge! How have you been? Oh, by the way, this is my friend, Jeno," Renjun exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you, Jeno. Gosh, I've been good, take a seat," Minghao said, a smile on his face, "Goodness, if I knew it wasn't just you, I would've asked Soo to get more coffee for everyone," The older Chinese boy mentioned.

"Soo?" Renjun questioned.

"She's our Marketing Director, sweet girl. Pretty sure she's your age as well," Minghao explained, the two younger boys nodded.

"Oh, there she is," Johnny stated, looking at the stairs, "Soo! Come over here!"

Jeno smiled, Renjun's friend's company had a bunch of nice people. It was no wonder they were able to get an internship with Ko Taeyong. Their relationship was amazing. Jeno turned around to face the girl who went by 'Soo.' But, his smile slowly faded off his face into utter shock.

Please tell me this is a dream.

hello i'm back im done with all my aps which means more updating which means more books and stuff idrk lol but enjoy three chapters to make it up to yall. also expect kinda a cool new book tmr lol maybe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14.8K 27
โษช แดกษชสŸสŸ แด‹ษชสŸสŸ สแดแดœ.โž โษขแดœแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด…สษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡.โž โ‡ดa boy who refused to believe in soulmates and a girl that loved him dearly. They couldn't break the...
33.3K 1.4K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
66.9K 2.1K 44
When Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, and Haechan all fall for the same girl, how will their friendship last? October 2020
48.4K 1.5K 26
๐Ÿ–‡ where two schools-an all-boys school and an all-girls school-come together for a special occasion hosted by both schools. what could go wrong? eve...