My Chemical Romance Oneshots

By smilinggirl13

These are oneshots with our favourite members of the band together with the reader in random situations I cou... More

the party I don't wanna be at and its good outcome [Gerard]
quality time [Frank]
little Emerson is the cutest (though Ray is pretty adorable himself) [Ray]
fuck those fireworks [Mikey]
sleepy boyfriend [Frank]
flowers for my boy[Gerard]
parents can be embarrassing at times [Mikey]
a missing hoodie [Ray]
a trip to hot topic [Gerard]
kisses are the best medicine [Frank]
it's cold outside [Mikey]
do they want me in their band? [Frank]
a wonderful morning [Gerard]
a little midnight snack[Ray]
stargazing [Frank]
I mean, it's definitely easier [Mikey]
most fans' dream (minus the drama) [Ray]
the first step into the right direction [Gerard]
dancing in the snow [Ray]
the new kid and assholes at lunch [Frank]
hello mood swings, my dear friends [Mikey]
ice skating [Gerard]
Did he really forget? [Ray]
I am here [Frank]
bad boy plus cute little brother [Mikey]
the boy in the park [Ray]
window neighbour [Gerard]
rocking around the Christmas tree [Frank]
I'll be home for Christmas [Mikey]
first Christmas together [Ray]
Christmas with Gee [Gerard]
you can bribe me with food [Gerard]
a little break [Mikey]
a bad day with a good ending [Ray]
listening to music shouldn't be so stressing [Frank]
harmless doodles [Frank]
damn uterus [Gerard]
listening to music shouldn't be so stressing pt.2 [Frank]
Oh Joy, Overthinking [Mikey]
you are the dreamer and we are the dream [Gerard]
I don't feel good [Mikey]
hiding from the world in your arms [Ray]
did you get what you deserve? [Mikey]
let's freak out over something that is totally not worth it [Frank]
rude boyfriend theft [Gerard]
to dye or not to dye [Frank]
midnight visit [Mikey]
boycott love [Gerard]

it's okay so stop worrying [Ray]

459 16 45
By smilinggirl13

This wasn't how I pictured my evening. The plan had been to have a nice night in with Ray and watch some movies and make out. What I got was a hysterical Kristin who had called me claiming that it was a life or death situation. And no sign of Ray as he was at the studio with the guys and they were two and a half hour over the time limit Ray had promised me.

At first, I had thought that this was just her being overdramatic. We both spent too much time around the Ways to not declare minor inconveniences as the end of the world. Sometimes I wondered how they went through with their tours without killing each other and to be honest the sole reason everyone was still alive was my poor boyfriend. Ray insisted that it wasn't worth mentioning but he really was the only one able to keep them grounded at times.

But back to my current situation. Reluctantly, I had abandoned my book that I had been reading as I got the call from my best friend. She did sound choked up on the phone but the miserable picture I got as soon as I walked through the door was heartbreaking.

"Kristin? Tell me what's wrong," I asked softly as I hugged my crying friend.

She immediately clung to me and buried her face in my hoodie. Or Ray's. I felt her sobs more than I heard them and the shiver that took over her body.

Realising that I wouldn't get an answer in the next minutes, I made her jump up and carried her to the sofa. Kristin had always been light and with the force that she was holding onto me it wasn't hard to carry her the short distance despite my non-existend strength.

We settled down with her still on top of me and me stroking her back. Slowly, I was getting my suspicions. The men were at the studio, trying to finish the album and had barely been home. Oh, if Mikey said something to hurt her, I would kill him, being friends with him or not.

"Has it something to do with Mikey?" I asked softly.

My answer was a shrug and more sobs. I gripped the back of her shirt tighter. "If he hurt you, so help me God, that asshole will never see the light of day again."

At least, that made her giggle. Kristin actually raised her head and looked at me with red, swollen eyes and tear streaks on her cheeks. "It kind of had to do with Mikey."

"Okay, what did he do? I will not hesitate to-"

"He didn't do anything in that sense. He's lovely as always," Kristin admitted and for some reason she started to cry again. "I'm scared" she whispered to herself.

"Kris, there is nothing to be scared about. We can figure this out no matter what it is," I told her, confused as hell and stroked a streak of hair out of her face.

Kristin pulled a face but then took a deep breath. Then, she climbed off of me and sat down next to me instead. "Okay. I- damn, that shouldn't be this hard to say- I'm pregnant."

Immediately, I pulled her back in a hug, barely holding in a squeal. "That's awesome! Mikey will be over the moon. Wait, it's his, right? That's not what you're worrying about, right?"

"Of course it's his!" Kristin huffed nasally from crying and slapped the back of my head as I still had trapped her in the hug.

Then, she let herself the excitement I was showing take over her and actually started to smile too. "Oh shit, I'm pregnant. I'm gonna have a baby!"

And then we were standing and doing this little, embarrassing happy-dance. Kristin was full on laughing now, eyes swollen but now shining with joy. I liked this version much better and hated to bring her back to earth. "So what's the problem here? You have a lovely boyfriend, are financially stable and your family is behind you."

"I panicked," she admitted blushing and looked down at her hands in her lap. We were sitting down again after I had had taken out the good ice cream to celebrate because champagne definitely was off limits. The blanket draped over us got strangled by Kristin's fingers and I put my own over her hand to stop the motion. "We never talked about kids, hell I don't even know if he likes them. What if Mikey's not ready?"

"What am I not ready for?" Mikey asked from the door.

Kristin and I flinched violently at the noise and turned to him. What didn't help were our guilty expressions as we saw the whole band stand there and watch us.

"Baby?" Mikey pressured gently but definitely freaked out.

My best friend sent me a panicked look and I tried my best to look reassuring. But then, I shot the same expression at my boyfriend, somehow hoping that he could help. His presence was nearly enough to calm me down though. And the soft smile and relieved smile to see me let the butterflies in my stomach do step dances all over again.

"Is that my hoodie, Y/N?" Ray asked with a wink and came over to us. He knew exactly how to dissolve the tension in the room and I could kiss him for that.

After Ray had made the first move, everyone got back in motion, Gerard and Frank scurrying off to the kitchen. Probably to give them space but also to steal food.

While Ray tugged at the strings of the hoodie and leaned down for a short peck on the lips, Mikey and Kristin stared at each other intensely.

"Yup. It's mine now, and I don't plan on giving it back," I told him and pouted as I got up. It smelled like him and made me feel warm and safe everywhere I went.

One last pat on Kristin's shoulder and I pulled Ray back out with me to leave the couple to themselves and talk this out.

Outside, Ray leaned against the tree in front of the house and pulled me into his chest. "So what was that about?"

I grinned and cuddled into his warmth, his arms wrapped around my waist protectively. That was maybe the main reason why I fell in love with him. Ray was there for the people he loved and would die for them in an instant, always worried about their well-being. It was something that made Ray the person he was and it gave you the feeling of being loved and cared for but it also wore him out. And for these times, I was there and caught him, assuring him that I would always be there for him and give him time to rest and not be responsible for everyone. We could share this burden if he let me.

"Kris freaked out about something that most likely is absolutely not a thing worth worrying over. And if her fears come true, I have to kill a man," I explained to Ray, intentionally keeping it vague as I didn't know how soon Kristin wanted to tell everybody.

Ray understood that and nodded. Then, he put his head down so our foreheads were touching and I could feel his breath on my face. "You're an awesome friend to her, you know that? I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too Ray," I whispered and moved my head up a little more so our lips were touching.

It stayed innocent like that, barely any movement, just relishing in the feeling of being close to each other. Ray's hands stayed on my back and slowly drew warm circles on my skin as my own fingers moved to the sides of his face, cupping his cheeks.

"Hey lovebirds! The other lovebirds want to tell us something so get your asses inside!" Frank shouted from the door and waved for us to come.

Ray chuckled against my lips. Defiantly, I pulled him closer, not ready to let him go. And maybe to annoy Frank a little bit as revenge for last time he interrupted us.

Until something hit the back of my head. I turned around sharply and glared at the laughing Gerard who had thrown a pencil at me. "What the fuck?"

"My brother wants to tell us something so stop eating each other's faces and get here! I'm curious and they refuse to talk until you two are there," Gerard complained and gave us a pitiful pout.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Ray's hand to go. I couldn't let Kristin suffer through this alone when Gerard was like this.

Mikey and my best friend sat on the sofa, or Mikey sat on the sofa and Kristin on top of him. They were holding onto each other tightly and had equal broad grins on their faces. Though Kristin was still a little teary-eyed, I knew that this time it was from tears of happiness.I shot her a 'knew it' look and she sticked out her tongue in return.

"Okay guys. Kris told me something really really fucking great and because you're all here we decided to share with you immediately," Mikey started and rubbed his hand over his girlfriend's side. They were a cute couple and the love and adoration in his face was evident for everyone in the room as he watched her. If she asked, he would give her the stars.

But Kristin was equally smitten with him and smiled softly down at the hand that was entangled with hers.

And Gerard groaned annoyed. "Spit it out you drama queen."

"Shut up," Frank shushed him.

"But-"

"We're having a baby," Kristin rushed out before a fight could break out.

And got tackled by Gerard immediately after. What was quite awkward to watch as she was still in Mikey's lap. So now, Gerard was on top of the couple and Mikey looked like he wanted to die.

Frank was actually dying from laughter in the corner and Ray and I just smiled contently.

But because I wanted to meet that baby eventually, I went over to the pile of limbs and dragged Gerard off of them. Then I leaned down to hug Kristin and then Mikey.

"I told you everything will be okay," I told her as I kissed her red cheek.

"You knew?" Mikey asked confused.

I giggled. "What do you think I did here? I talked your girlfriend down from flooding your house and stop worrying herself to death."

Kristin wanted to protest but Mikey and I both gave her the same stern look. "Okay, maybe I was a bit worried."

We celebrated for a little while more but soon Mikey more or less threw us out. What I could understand as he wanted to spend some time alonewith his girlfriend.

At least ten immature comments later, Ray and I were finally on our way home. And then, we were under a blanket on the sofa with Netflix on just like I planned the evening originally.

I was sitting between his legs and had my back pressed against his chest. Ray had his arms loosely around my waist and played with the hem of my hoodie while his head rested on my shoulder and we watched the movie. It was calming after all the excitement earlier to have such a quiet moment.

A song was playing and I could feel Ray hum along softly, the vibrations rumbling deep in his chest. I moved my head to the side to press a kiss to his cheek.

Surprised, he tore his gaze away from the TV and to me. "What was that for?"

"For being you," I told him truthfully and now that I had his attention, I kissed him properly.

Ray made a muffled noise but happily kissed back and let me put my hand on his cheek for leverage.

While the movie kept playing in the background, we made out lazily, Ray eventually moving me around and on his lap properly so we didn't have to strain our necks terribly.

By now, one hand had found its way under my shirt and started to move dangerously close to the front of my pants. As he slipped a finger between the fabric and my skin, I broke the kiss, giggling. "Really?"

"Shut up and let me kiss you," he mumbled and planted his mouth back on mine, this time with more passion.

I kissed back happily and put my own hand at the hem of his jeans in turn. We kept making out, letting it get more heated by the second. I could feel him underneath me, pressing against my thigh as his tongue slipped into my mouth. A moan slipped from my mouth from the contact.

By now, I was ready to just rip off his clothes here and now but Ray pulled back with a smirk and settled his head on mine and his hands back around my back. Perplexed by the action, I just let my hot face get pressed into his shirt.

"That's the best part of the movie," Ray said as if that would explain the sudden stop. His calm voice almost fooled me but his heart was beating rapidly against my ear.

"Uh what?" I asked but moved around nonetheless. If we stopped, I could as well watch the movie with and think of ways to not murder my boyfriend fro turning me on and then stopping.

Ray cuddled me happily and continued to watch in silence until the scene was over. That gave me time to cool off a little.

"And that was for scaring me half to death," Ray whispered close to my ear, making me shiver, "you weren't home and didn't answer your phone. We originally wanted to stay at ours for tonight."

Oh. Oops. I giggled guiltily. "Sorry, Babe but Kristin needed me."

Ray sighed and his breath tickled my skin under my ear, sending another shiver down my spine. "I know but a text would have been nice."

At least I got what I wanted as soon as we went to bed.

---

I have honestly no idea what this is
Hope you still liked it because I love Kristin and need to find more ways to include her.

Have a wonderful day/evening/night/whatever

Love you guys and stay safe 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 84 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
168K 4.3K 128
》》Requests open《《 •Female, male, enby and gender neutral reader •Any kind of ones (fluff, smut, angst, etc) •Frank and Fun Ghoul oneshots READ THE IN...
150K 4.8K 39
What the title says #1 in Frankiero 21/10/19
60.3K 1.2K 53
Welp, the title itself is self-explanatory : ) Hope you guys enjoy my writing!~ ✨ (might have cameos of other members of emo bands as well 👀) Also...