Jamanchu (ongoing)

By SrikandiAsiaLove

A mix of reality and imaginary love story. Inspired by perfect chemistry on and off screen of Lee Min-Ho & Ki... More

SHE
HE
SILVER CHARM
GOLDEN NIGHT
POP ART
MUSE
KING
LAND AND SEA
HAUNT
CAP
PEAK
MISSING
ITCHY
FALL
SWAY
SLOW
GREEN
PICTURE
ACHE
TURBULENT
THE NOTE
DECEMBER
BRUISED
SUNRISE
STAY
HOME
FROZEN
MORN
DOOR
GASP
GAMES
EPIC
BABY
DATE
SENT
TIDE
SAYS
CRAZY
REAL
NAKED
UNBREAKABLE
FIRE
SEXY
FATE
COOL
EMPTY
DEEP
HOT AND WET
YOUR THOUGHTS
BUSTED!
CONFIRM
TRUTH OR DARE
DIRTY
YOURS
PLAN
WHENEVER
GIRLFRIEND
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
BECAUSE
DEAD
DOUBT
DAFFODILS
DAUGHTER
BOYFRIEND
ARASSEO
NO REPLY
DAWN
TODAY
MISS V
SUE
LEFT
DARN!
LOVE LUST
FAINT
EXPECT
MEMORY
PAST
LUCK
TREAT
WISH
STOP
HERO
SECOND LEAD
BOND
WHITE
RING
PROMISE
TRUST
FAITH
LOST
HELPLESS
REEL REAL
BEAUTIFUL
VC.
PERFECT
BREAK
ALWAYS
REAL DEAL
STRONGEST
TO THE BONE

STOLEN

1.9K 93 185
By SrikandiAsiaLove

Bond is something you can only get naturally.
Mutual feelings and similar necessities create the bond.
You can never fake the bond between people. 
-SAL-

Interviewer: 
"How do you describe Kim Go Eun?"

LSK:
"Kim Go Eun? She is the epitome of the ultimate bundle of love."

Interviewer:
"What kind of person is Kim Go Eun?"

LSK:
"When you meet her for the first time, she's a little shy, but she is so lovable. The puppy-like playfulness and that bright, warm smile you see in Goblin is the real Kim Go Eun. When I call her, she has never answered with "yeoboseyo," but always answers with a gleeful "Eonnie" in a really cute way. I always want to make time to see her."

Interviewer:
"What kind of friendship you have with Kim Go Eun as your best friend?"

LSK:
"Kim Go Eun once asked me if I had been able to watch Goblin. I said this to her; I haven't seen all of it due to filming schedules, but I have been monitoring clips of it. I see that you show your cute side to everyone else when it should only be reserved for me. I am worried someone is going to steal you away from me. You should only be showing that cuteness to me."

Lee Sung Kyung, Koreaboo Jan 13, 2017.
KGE's Cheese in The Trap co-star and best friend. 

*#*

Feb 2, 2020
Min's Kitchen, Gangnam-gu
8 pm

The video call was a blow to LSK's mind and heart. LSK thought her eyes just play a trick on her when she read the name on KGE's phone screen. Moreover, by looking at KGE's reaction to the name shown on her screen, it was like a far-fetched thing for this girl named KGE. 

For God's sake, Euniyah!
How could you be this ecstatic?
Is he really doing this video call with you?
Is he doing it as your sunbae or as a man?
Is he doing it as your co-star or as an eligible bachelor?
Did I miss something here, girl?
Did you let him approach you?
When did you start to let him?
Are you going to take his call?
Can you just ditch his call?
Haiisshhh!

Those intriguing questions inside her mind and KGE's reaction in front of her very eyes had set LSK thinking and believing that this secretive girl didn't plan to hide anything from her. This shy and sweet baby Gon of hers surprisingly looked genuinely happy and naturally at ease having that mind-blowing video call. The one who got twitchy was her, instead of KGE. LSK had her eyes bulging and her mouth dropping. Unbelievable.

I know you are likable, loveable, adorable, and amiable, gal.
But, don't you think he is a little weird by doing it?
Isn't a VC a bit intimate for some reason?
I don't want you to think I'm jealous.
You know I love you, baby Gon!
I just want you to be careful!
For God's sake, Gon!
It's LEE -MIN -HO!
Jinjihage?!

LSK found herself tongue-tied. She could only say those words in her mind. All she did was gawking at the name on the screen. It was Lee Min Ho sanbae. She convinced herself.
Was it real?
Was it really him?
Did she read the name right?
Was there any other guy named LMH somewhere?
Somewhere outside this planet, maybe?

DARN! Why on earth had she to feel unease just because of this particular VC? It wasn't like this famous man would steal her best friend away just because of one random video call. But was it really random? What if he really did try to steal KGE?

LSK would like to think that LMH called her beloved KGE for the sake of works and good colleagues' relationship. Nothing more. NO WORRIES!

As KGE slid the screen, LMH's handsome face immediately appeared on it. He looked super wow and so unreal to LSK's eyes. LSK could see him clearly from where she sat. If they hadn't sat side by side, LSK wouldn't read the name and wouldn't be able to see that famous dreamlike face at all. And most of all, she wouldn't feel this confused and curious, either. 

"Sanbaenim..." KGE's cute and gleeful voice greeted him instead of 'yeoboseyo.' LSK snorted.

But KGE greeted this living legend professionally, LSK thought.
Her best friend addressed this heart-fluttering Hallyu King with 'sanbaenim.'
Even though it sounded slightly different from 'sunbaenim,' KGE's silly 'sanbaenim' didn't sound intimate either. It was still appropriately eligible to be addressed to a professional co-worker.

The next important question was; was it somewhat different?
This 'sanbaenim' sounded ridiculous, though. Or was it not?
Did KGE invent that particular word especially for him?
If so, what was her necessity to do that?
And since when was she like that?
Was the LMH special to her?
How special?

"Baby!" LMH answered the greet happily as he giggled delightfully.

LSK gasped.

I'm dead!!!!
Did he say 'baby'?
Did he call her 'baby'?
Did my ears trick me now?
Did the LMH just baby-ing KGE?
My eyes didn't trick me, though!
I saw his name, and I see his face right now!
Could this 'baby' just a friendly joke between co-star?

LSK thought she was about to faint when that famous gorgeous baritone voice answered KGE's greeting with that unbelievable and bizarre word. With that suspicious 'baby,' how would she ever call it professional now? Or was that how the King always calls his leading lady professionally? Did he always address his co-star with that word? Would he call her 'baby' as well if she ever had a chance to work with him? Or what?!

LSK thought her brain was shrinking by all the unanswered questions. Too many questions, too much headache!

"How's everything in Busan, sanbaenim?"
"Cool. I just finished my tenth choice for riding on the jumping Maximus. Aigooo... Poor horse."
"Are you okay?"
"Of course I am. I wasn't the one who ran and jumped all the way. Hahaha... I was just sitting on the saddle and make Maximus runs and jumps. I tortured her!"
"Hahaha... Arasseo... So, are you guys still going to have another filming at this hour?"
"Yes, we need to do more detailing from the scenes after my thirty minutes break."
"Thirty minutes? Shouldn't you get some power nap?"
"Yaaah... I don't need that nap. I'd rather see your pretty face and hear your sweet voice!"

Aigooo...
What a great seducer!
Hanging tough, Euniyah!

"Hahaha... Thank you for your time, sanbaenim! I am grateful!"
"My pleasure! Anytime! Always! All the time! Where are you?"
"Somewhere in Gangnam-gu..."
"With who?"
"It's a secret!"
"Hmmm... Should I be suspicious?"
"You should!"
"Hahaha... I am suspicious then!"
"That's good. So, how's the filming so far?"
"Hey... can we skip these works questions? I am here for my baby! How is she doing? Does she know that I've missed her all day?"

Jinjja?!
What's with that tone?
And did he just say 'my baby?'
Did he just say, 'I've missed her?'
Nugu?
Nuguege?
Euniyah??

"Hahaha... I am great, sanbaenim. I got my whole day packed with Mind Bridge all the way. And now, I have a dinner date!"

KGE's relaxed and cheerful voice made LSK a little ease somehow. She was well aware that KGE had always been the best when drawing a professional line with her male co-workers. It was not enough for a guy to just being handsome or significant to make this beautiful Chungmuro ​​Queen surrenders. Moreover, KGE seemed not to be melted by those 'intimate' words LMH had just spoken to her. LSK smiled triumphantly.

Another good thing was, KGE casually informed LMH about her having a dinner date. It was safe for LSK to say that KGE had stated a clear and explicit warning and a bold borderline to the King. Weirdly, it got her feeling even more victorious over him. LSK felt that she, not KGE, had made the King wanting, missing, and longing for her even more. LSK held back her happy giggle.

"Aaah... dinner date? Are you trying to make me jealous, baby?"

Mwo??
Haiisshh!!
He didn't give up!
She is not interested, boy!
Go find another babe!
Don't try to steal her!
Stay sunbae for her!
Stop baby-ing her!
She is MY baby!

LSK snorted. KGE glanced at her with confusion.
The next second was another winning moment for the proud LSK as KGE laughed and said,

"Hahaha... Maybe... I do have a romantic dinner date right now. How about that? Are you happy for me, Sanbaenim?"

You go, girl!!
Draw it thicker!!
The line is so clear!
You are having a date!
Let him learns your rules!
He has to know it and back off!
Ooh!! I am so proud of you, baby Gon!

"Hmmm... It depends. I am happy if you had it with your pretty friends. But I will straightly end this call and drive along from Busan to Seoul if you had dinner with some stupid bull! Don't try me, baby!"

LSK got a chill all over her skin when she heard LMH's last words. How was that even possible? He didn't say it harshly, but the tone was full of threat—scary Hallyu King. The chill got her more curious, though.

LSK wondered how did LMH look like when he said those words. Would he look like a possessive and crazy lover? Was he seriously going to be jealous and straightly come to Seoul for KGE? Was he just acting? Was he playing with her baby Gon's heart?
Or was it just another silly game between these colleagues?
Wait! Jamkkanman!
Were they even colleagues?

If there were a hammer, LSK would like to use it to hit her head. She couldn't stop her mind from speculating!

"Oh ho ho ho... I am so scared! Hahaha... I wish I were having dinner with some stupid guy, though. So that you would straightly come to me, sanbaenim! Aigooo...Damn! Unfortunately, I got the wrong date!"

KGE's tease was a bomb for LSK. What was it now with the untouchable KGE-sshi?! Was she flirting with him?? Did she hear KGE flirting? Since when she got that flirtatious skill?? LSK knew she got her mouth dropped open like an idiot hearing KGE flirted with the King when that little Queenie was looking so smitten also with the man on the screen. Did KGE change her kind of game?

Mwo???
Jinjja???
Are you crazy, girl?
What's with that flirt?!
Am I your wrong date?!
Haiisshh!! 
Witch!!

LSK glared at KGE, who seemed to forget that she was there and listening to every word LMH and KGE had in the conversation. KGE's beaming face and sparkling eyes got LSK mesmerized. That little white rabbit looked like a woman in love. LSK exhaled heavily. Something was really wrong. Or was it not?

LSK took her soju and drank it eagerly. She needed something to distract her dizzy head. Her cute and bubbly best friend was playing with fire. LSK feared this extremely popular guy of the K-drama kingdom could turn KGE's world into the worst drama. This Million fans' boy was much and more dangerous than KGE's previous co-star in Goblin. LSK didn't want her sweet Gon ever to get hurt and dishearten for more. KGE surely deserved the best man to be her eternal companion.

Did she know that the fire she was playing with was the hottest one?
Did she know how dangerous it was? Didn't she afraid of getting burned?
Was she out of her mind?
But KGE looked so relax!
Someone had changed!
Something happened!
What could she do?

LSK frowned as she let the soju rushed down her throat. The dizziness got nastier than before. How would she stop this game to save her baby Gon?

"Yaaah! Don't you dare get that stupid date!! Do you hear me?!!" 
"Well, I want to make you drive from Busan to Seoul! How is it possible now when my date is a pretty and sexy lady?! I should change my date!"

LSK heard LMH's laughter. He had the best sound of laughter, by the way. The kind of laugh that could make others laughing with him without knowing what to laugh about. Just like her baby Gon. These two got the same quality on that matter. LSK tried her best not to burst into laughter because of him.

"Should I come to you tonight after I finish all my works, baby?"
"Hmmm... Not a bad idea."
"I would if you asked me to."
"Can I ask you to come? I would love you to come!"
"Yes, you know you can. Anytime, baby. I love it when you ask me!"
"Hahaha... Aren't you the sweetest, Sanbaenim?"
"You know, I am! I do want to come to you, baby. Every night if I could! I need to be with you." LMH sighed, and his tone drastically changed as he said,

"I miss you like crazy, Baby. I want to hug you and kiss you endlessly!"

MWO??!
JINJIHAGE?!

LSK choked.
She got herself spilled the soju out of her mouth. She coughed. Her nose stung, and her eyes got teary. LSK felt like she was strangled. No! She got strangled by that tone and those words! LMH just killed her! She was dead!

KGE glanced at her and laughed. She immediately handed LSK a pack of napkins to wipe her mouth and eyes. LSK felt like she was involved in a romantic comedy scene where she portrayed a dumb fool who failed to follow the story's tail. What a wretched idiot character ever alive. Poor pretty LSK.

"Baby, why are you laughing? Do you think I was joking? And who's coughing?" 

LMH pouted his lips and frowned. He just told KGE about his true feelings that he needed to be with her all the time. But she laughed! How was that even funny for her?!

LMH just had him realized that he didn't know who KGE was having her dinner with, neither he even bothered to get the explanation. Was it because he didn't care? Or was it because he trusts her that much? 

"Imino... mianhae... Hahaha... No, of course, I know you weren't joking... it's SungKyung Eonnie..." KGE couldn't stop laughing. LSK's expression was too funny; she looked like she was just about to cry.

Aigooo...
Is it 'Imino' now?
Is it going to be 'chagiya' later on?
Where's your silly 'sanbaenim,' Euniyah?
Should I think of you two are in a relationship now?
Have you been stolen from me?!

"LSK-sshi?" LMH whispered. 
"Ye..." KGE whispered back.

LSK closed her eyes, rubbing her painful chest after the choke. She didn't know how to react to such a bizarre situation where she could only listen to some 'lovers' talks' when she didn't see the truth of their real relationship. It was despairing. It was consuming.

LMH and KGE giggled softly.
They continued their 'lovers' whispery chat.
The two love birds return to their private bubble again, leaving the whole world behind.
The poor pretty LSK was out of the picture as well.

"Your date?"
"Ye..."
"Awesome!"
"Waeyo?"
"That she knows, now."
"Oh, that... yes and no..."
"Just fabulous!"
"What do you mean, Imino?"
"I mean, I'm at ease now."
"Are you? Why is it so?"
"I'm at ease because it's LSK-sshi..."
"Hahaha... Arasseo..."
"What a pretty and sexy date you have there, baby!"
"Are you jealous now, sanbaenim?"
"What do you think?"
"I hope you are!"
"Waeyo?"
"So you'll come to me soon!"
"Hahaha...Thank you, baby."
"For what?"
"For you don't date a guy."
"You know I should!"
"Hahaha... Yes, you should! And that guy has to be me! And only me!"
"You wish!!"
"Of course I wish!"
"I wish you were here, Imino..."
"Nado... But I am happy you can meet your friend, though."

KGE giggled and gazed at LMH's smiling eyes. How she missed those beautiful eyes so much. Their eyes locked on each other's, and they spoke with their eyes. They told each other the unspoken words that only the two of them could hear and understand. They both exchanged their loving smiles when KGE spoke loudly and proudly, 

"Imino... Meet my best friend, the prettiest and badass babe, LSK-sshi."

KGE let LMH saw LSK's face from her camera. LSK was taken aback by KGE's sudden and unexpected introduction. Her mouth was wide opened when she finally faced the handsome King of Hallyu. KGE handed her phone to LSK's trembling hand and chuckled. 

LSK got her eyes blinking uncontrollably from her nervousness. She didn't prepare herself to meet and speak with this ever-gorgeous and prominent Hallyu King through a video call. Did this surprising introduction actually happen? That she was going to introduce herself to the King? Was she really this lucky?

"Annyeonghaseyo, LSK-sshi... It's so nice to meet you." LMH cheerfully greeted and smiled sweetly at her.

LSK felt like she could have died right there by looking at LMH's smile and twinkled eyes. He was too handsome to be described by words. And he was there looking at her with those big bright eyes and a happy smile.

Was it a dream?
Was she dreaming of something impossible?
And that she heard this handsome King calling her best friend "baby" with that loving tone?
She got to be in a prank show right now. LSK choked. 

"Eonnie..." KGE poked her arm and giggled. LSK tried to collect herself a little faster. 
"Ah... Ye... Annyeonghaseyo, LMH-sunbae. It's nice to meet you, too" LSK bowed and smiled shyly. 

LSK hated herself for being obviously stunned in front of this legendary GJP. She should have been more serene. It wasn't like she didn't know this King before nor haven't seen him in person. It was just that LSK never had a chance to have a formal and real introduction with him. And now she wondered, how could KGE handle her heart when those sharp eyes staring at her? How to become KGE, then? Because this man indeed got LSK groggy when all he did was being friendly.

LMH chuckled and nodded. 
"Are you ladies having fun?"
"Mwo? ... Oh... Ye, Sunbae, We are having a blast." LSK gulped but managed to smile.
"Wonderful... I am happy you are." LMH's baritone voice was enchanting. 
"Gamsahabnida, Sunbae..." LSK smiled ear to ear as her cheeks getting blushed. 

LSK thought that she surely would be dreaming of LMH's voice tonight. LMH indeed had a sexy voice that could make any girl giddy and woozy. LSK cursed herself for what she was having in mind, though. How could she quickly get fond of him? Was it normal? She should check on her hormones somehow.

Omonaaa...
It's the LMH!
I am talking to LMH!
The Kim Tan himself!
I really see his killer face!
I should tell ShinHye-ah!
Now I know how she felt!
I shipped him with her anyway!
I will make her call him and set a date!
OH... How would JongSuk Oppa say?
Will he get jealous of me?
Aigooo...
Sesanghe...Mansange...

LMH fiddled his hair and licked his lips unconsciously. LSK was blown away by that sight. It turned out that LMH's famous habit was real. LSK wanted to scream and jump from her chair right there. She would love to tell the world that she had met the King and saw him making his cute and adorable habits in front of her very eyes. She wished there were many eyes to witness this lucky moment of her life. She just won a lottery! Big time!

"So, are you girls going somewhere after dinner?" LMH asked casually. 
"Oh... I don't know yet, Sunbae... But I think Euniyah needs a good rest tonight." LSK gulped. 
"Does she?"
"I... Honestly... I don't know yet, either, Sunbae. Pardon..."
"Hahaha... Aren't you cute, LSK-sshi? Don't be too formal with me. I love to know Euniga's friends. And you're one of her best friends. Besides, you are a friend of PSH. She's one of my oldest buddies. So, It's a pleasure for me to meet you." LMH nodded politely and smiled brightly at her. If a smile could kill, LSK was already dead by now. 

LSK's heart fluttered.
How could this mega superstar act so humble towards her?
He was even more humble than what she had heard from PSH about this genial co-star of her.
Who wouldn't fall to this charming King?
Did KGE fall for him?
Had KGE fallen?
She wondered. 

"Gamsahabnida, Sunbae. It's my pleasure to meet you and introduce myself." LSK couldn't say any better words to answer LMH's friendly gesture.
"I hope we could meet up one day and have a good dinner together." LMH grinned.

LSK felt her knees weakening.

A meet-up with the King?
A good dinner together?
Did you mean it all?
Are you an angel?
Shinhye-aaah!!
Help me!!

"Gamsahabnida, Sunbae. It would be my honor." LSK's voice cracked.

LSK clenched her fists to calm her pounding heart. She never thought of getting this skittish when she talked to one of the brightest stars in the K-drama world. She had never dreamt about this moment either. But, she should have known better how to control her edginess. LSK wasn't a person who quickly gets nervous, let alone shy. Yet, she got herself timid in front of LMH's friendly and warm hello. Unacceptable!

"Alright then, LSK-sshi, have a great dinner and a happy evening with Euniga. I hope to see you again soon." LMH nodded again and gave LSK his big and handsome smile. He waved her goodbye.

"Ye, Sunbae. See you around." LSK smiled shyly as she waved back at that hot-looking King. 

KGE winked at LSK and took the phone. LMH smiled tenderly at his beloved girlfriend as soon as KGE's face was on his screen again. 

"Sanbaenim, have you eaten?"
"I have, baby. I have my belly happy all the time."
"Great. Have you slept well?"
"I have, not much, but okay."
"I see... I am glad then..."
"Don't you worry about me, okay?"
"Arasseo..."

LMH stared at KGE's happy face and sighed. He always had a hard time saying goodbye to this lovely girl and her stunning crescent moon eyes. But the crew had waited for him to finish their scenes. LMH exhaled heavily as he said, 

"Now, I have to go, baby."

KGE's glowing eyes got darkened a little, but she didn't stop smiling. She bit her lovely lips then uttered softly with so much emotion,

"Hmmm... Do you really have to go, Imino?"
"I don't want to..."
"But you have to..."
"Unfortunately... Yes, I have to..."
"Should I let you go?" 
"You shouldn't."

LSK couldn't believe her ears nor her eyes. This 'just a co-star' KGE spoke maddeningly softly and intently at the 'just a sunbae' LMH. And the way KGE stared at that screen was another bomb.

KGE's eyes were gleaming with something that could melt an iceberg. LSK got goosebumps all over her body by hearing and looking at her. She felt like falling, a fall that only happened when someone was in love. Truly in love.

Was KGE in love?
Were KGE and LMH in love?
The weirdest thing was that LSK felt like she was in love when she wasn't.
She got the most absurd idea about her baby Gon and the King. She wished for them to be real.

Aigooo...
Am I falling for you guys?
How could I fall for you two?
Are you guys in love with each other?
If so, I would definitely say YES!
I even stop my shipping for Minshin!
Do you have a name for your ship?
I'll be your diehard shipper!
Count me on!

The ridiculous pretty LSK.
The delusional pretty LSK.
She gulped another soju then shrugged. She could drink all night long just to wait for this 'maybe a couple' to end their long and lengthy video call.

"Now show me what you've promised me, baby..."
"Have I promise you something, Imino?"
"Yaaah... Why do you think I ask if you haven't?"

LMH's voice was a little pitchy. LSK couldn't hold her growing curiosity as she heard everything clearly from where she was sitting silently. The nosy brat but pretty LSK was on her mission.

"I thought you wouldn't ask..."
"Impossible! I forgot to ask you yesterday, but I need to see it now."
"Should I show it now, sanbaenim?"

LSK held her breath. What was it now that coming? She tried to force herself not to listen to these two so-called colleagues but failed. Everything had been too strange and absurd for her in just one night. LSK felt like she was getting brainless every second because of these two. She pressed the bell button to call a waiter. She needed more soju and beer. 

"I have to go in a minute, so yes, you should!"
"Will it be alright if I show it to you later?"
"Nope. I want to see it now."
"Haiissh..."
"Yaaaah!! Are you telling me you didn't make your promise?"
"What do you think, Imino?"
"I think you did make it! So show me!"

A waiter came in with two bottles of Soju and two cans of beer. KGE glanced at LSK, who stared at her sharply. LSK took the bottle and mixed those two liquids in her glass without stop looking at her best friend. KGE sighed and pouted.

"Baby... I'm waiting!"
"It's a little bit challenging here, sanbaenim..."
"Challenging? How challenging is it?"
"I think you know what I mean..."
"No, I don't. But, I don't think LSK-sshi would mind."

LSK glared at KGE, who tried to avoid her eyes. What was it now? Was it another silly flirting game of these two? Didn't they have enough games? What wouldn't she mind?

LSK gulped down her mixed drink abruptly. She had to admit, these two absurd species were exciting. She would love to know what it was that KGE had promised LMH. She found herself become a nosy brat again and again because of these two suspicious people. They both had made her the poor, ridiculous, delusional, brainless nosy brat, and excited pretty LSK tonight.

"Aigooo... Can't you be a little kinder to me, Imino?"
"It's the other way around, baby. Please be kind to me."
"I'll show you when I'm home."
"That's not like you've promised me."
"Imino..."
"Chuseyo... I only have one minute now, baby."
"Jinjihage?"
"Hana... Dul..."
"Eotteoke?"
"Baby... Chaebal..."

Those two were arguing cutely over something, just like a loving couple who teased each other. The way KGE pouted her lips and how she acted like a spoiled girlfriend had LSK concluded. That girl was undoubtedly in love with the King. LSK's heart went whizzing. The question was; Did the King love her likewise? Was he in love as much as she?

And there, she saw something shining circling KGE's pretty finger.

LSK almost dropped the glass from her hand, unconsciously. Luckily, the glass was empty. The ring on that pretty ring finger had got her stunned and speechless.

LMH's happy giggle echoed in LSK's ears when KGE's shy smile was all she saw.

"Gomawo, baby..."
"Anieyo, Imino."
"Now I'm feeling powerful!"
"Cheesy boy!"
"Your boy, aren't I?"
"Fortunately!"

LMH's eyes dilated. He stared at KGE's kissable lips for a moment or two and exhaled.

"Be good, will you, Baby?"
"I will...Mino-sshi..."  
"Saranghaeyo, KGE-sshi."
"Nado... Chagiya..."
"Kissing you endlessly, Baby!"

And LMH's smooching sounds melted LSK's heart.

Baby,
Chagiya,
Saranghaeyo,
Kissing you later,
The ring on the ring finger,
Do I need any more shreds of evidence?
Baby Gon,
I'm speechless.
You didn't tell me by words.
You just told me by your actions.
And actions speak louder!
I saw how you love him,
And I saw him loving you.
I have no words to argue.
I do not need to say no.
You two are meant for each other.
My beautiful couple!

It wasn't the soju and beer that gotten LSK's head spinning and whirling; It was because of her fluttering and throbbing heart.

KGE was stolen.
The King had stolen her heart.
LMH had stolen her cute little puppylike baby Gon.

She had to share her precious bundle of love with someone else. Someone she hoped would keep her best friend happily in love and beloved.
LMH and KGE were officially in love.
They were a couple at their best time.
Let them grew stronger together and become a power couple.

The lengthy VC was ended. The sound of LSK's heavy breathing was echoed in their private dining room.

KGE smiled fondly at her with those twinkles in her charming eyes. LSK couldn't move. She just stared at that happy and shiny Bunnie of hers. KGE looked tremendously beautiful. How love has done her so well.

Teary eyes they were both got.

"Euniyah..."
"Eonnie..."
"Chughahabnida!"
"Gomawoyo."

LSK hugged her tightly. She couldn't bear her tears from falling as she said,

"Thank you for showing me everything tonight, Euniyah. I did see something beautiful!"

KGE held her tightly.

"But Euniyah... HOW COULD YOU LET HIM STEAL YOU FROM ME??!!!"

To the heart that stolen: keep the stealer busy with your sweet and addictive love.
-SAL-

*****

Feb 3, 2020
Hilton Hotel, Busan
7.30 am

Beep
"Dongsaeng, the Apple team is waiting for your answer. They will have the audition around June. I hope you are still considering the project. And about the BA project, I think you need to check on Lazada. Let me know when you think you are ready to talk. I miss you, brat!!"

LMH was in the shower when someone rang the bell. He ran to the door with only a towel covering his lower body. He didn't bother his tangled hair and water dripping from his wet body. He had ordered a breakfast to his room.

"Nugu?"
"Room service."
"Wait!"

The door was half-opened when LMH peeped through the door gap. A young room service officer bowed solemnly and greeted him.

"Your breakfast, LMH-sshi."
"Gamsahabnida, I'll get it later. Could you put it there?"
"Arasseo, LMH-sshi."
"I'm not ready yet, Mianhae..."
"No problem, LMH-sshi. Enjoy your breakfast."

The young officer excused himself. LMH closed the door and ran back to his shower again. He hadn't finished his shampooing when someone rang his doorbell again. LMH grumpily swore.

He ran to the door and shouted,

"Nugu?!"
"Room service!"

LMH frowned but opened the door again. He peeped through the door gap and hurriedly said,

"I think I have...."

LMH stunned.

"May I come in?"

🖤

Feb 18, 2021

Writer's note:

Hello, my dear friends and readers,

I hope you had the best Valentine's day with your beloved ones.
I was planning to publish this particular chapter on the Loveday but failed.

I just finished it and published it right away. It's another fresh from the oven chapter. This chapter is mostly taken from the third eye's point of view.

Warning: I haven't got time to do some edit. I hope it is still enjoyable.

I hope you haven't got bored with Jamanchu and keep praying and shipping our beloved couple even more.

🖤

Enjoy.
Love,
SAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 177 26
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
12.8K 598 25
Minho is an abnormal undercover agent. He has some abilities that are out of this world. He relies on them in order to complete all his undercover mi...
234K 14.7K 65
━━━ MADE IN KOREA ➷ A MinSung Fanfiction. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 X 5 As a celebrated actor and CEO, Lee Minho, dubbed the 'Nation's Gem,' he...
14.8K 463 33
Two strangers met each other at a supermarket. Their love for ramen is what put them together. What happens with this 2 ?? Will their love bloom? If...