My favorite Mary

By CrystalAllen675

Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she recon... More

Chapter 1: Rory's life
Chapter 2: Tristan's Life
Chapter 3: A walk in Central Park
Chapter 4: Are you serious?
Chapter 5: A night out on the Town
Chapter 6: I am moving to NYC
Chapter 7: Can it really be this great
Chapter 8: Mr. Toad's wild ride
Chapter 9: This feels right
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!
Chapter 12: Everybody loves Trory
Chapter 13: Unexpected News!
Chapter 14: Old friends are the Best
Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!
Chapter 16: X'S and O's!
Chapter 17: Christmas in NYC and Stars Hollow
Chapter 18: Holidays together
Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles
Chapter 20: Time to plan a wedding
Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day
Chapter 22: One more day
Chapter 23: Miss to Mrs.
Chapter 24: Reception Time
Chapter 25: A Martha's Vineyard Honeymoon
Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?
Chapter 27: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon
Chapter 29: Getting ready for our bundle of Joy
Chapter 30: Looking for our forever home
Chapter 31: Welcome to our new home
Chapter 32: Baby shower
Chapter 33: Graduation day
Chapter 34: Our fresh start
Chapter 35: House warming party
Chapter 36: New addition to the family
Chapter 37: Vistors welcome
Chapter 38: Sleepless nights
Chapter 39: Getting back to normal
Chapter 40: Growing up
Chapter 41: The big one
Chapter 42: A big surprise
Chapter 43: A great Loss
Chapter 44: Moving on is hard
Chapter 45: Things are looking up
Chapter 46: The Big Two
Chapter 48: Are we or aren't we?
Chapter 49: Big brother
Chapter 50: Gender Reveal
Chapter 51: Michael's three and his new room
Chapter 52: Brayden's baby shower
Chapter 53: Almost time to welcome the new baby
Chapter 54: Daily routines
Chapter 55: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 56: Life is getting back to normal
Chapter 57: Em and Brayden's First Birthday
Chapter 58: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 59: Through the years
Chapter 60: High school days
Chapter 61: Graduation Day #1
Chapter 62: College Life
Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation
Chapter 64: Move-in day
Chapter 65: Empty nest
Chapter 66: First Yale graduation!
Chapter 67: Fatherly Advice
Chapter 68: Martha's Vineyard
Chapter 69: Yale Graduation#2
Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring
Chapter 71: Daddy's little girl is all grown up
Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby
Chapter 73: Wedding blues
chapter 74: Epilogue

Chapter 47: Our first family vacation

324 11 2
By CrystalAllen675

December 2019: Tristan's POV:

We are getting everything packed for our first family vacation. Michael is excited to go to Ireland. It is going to be cold but we decided to take a winter vacation to Ireland because Rory has always wanted to go to Ireland.

Next summer I am taking her to Paris just the two of us for a romantic getaway. We are trying for a second child right now. She has been off birth control for about three weeks now. 

We decided she would take a pregnancy test after seven weeks of being off the shot. She is very worried but we were given good advice and we are following it to a T to ensure that this pregnancy goes smoothly.

When she gets pregnant she will not lift or pick up anything over five pounds. She will stay off her feet as much as possible. 

She has started a healthy diet that promotes good fiber and nutrients for the baby. She is drinking protein shakes every morning and has already cut her coffee intake down to two cups per day. She has already started taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid. 

So when we do conceive our child will start out healthy. We are really excited about another baby. Rory is doing Yoga in the morning to help out with the pregnancy. 

I am standing here watching my beautiful wife do her yoga poses and, to be honest, it is really turning me on. She is so sexy, smart, and beautiful inside and out. I am head over heels in love with this woman and she is mine. 

She married me and has made me so happy. She made my life better the moment I ran into her in Central Park. I am hooked on her and I am not afraid to say it to anyone. 

She looks over at me and smiles. "Are you watching me do yoga again, baby?"

"Yes, I am trying to learn how to do some of those poses. I want to do yoga with you."

"You are such a liar Tristan. You were checking me out again because you like the way my Yoga pants show off my butt."

"Okay, you are right I was just thinking to myself how beautiful you look and how lucky I am that you are mine. How lucky I am that you married me and that I am hooked on you and I am not afraid to tell it to anyone."

"I love you, Tris. I am really excited about this baby. This time it is planned and I can't wait to hold our beautiful baby. Boy or girl, it will be loved by us as its parents."

"Well, baby we only have four weeks until you start taking the pregnancy tests. We already know the first two will probably be negative since the birth control could have been in your system still. We will just take one every week until you are pregnant. I am excited too baby. I love you beautiful."

"You are so sweet, Tristan. I wish Michael was taking his nap so we could go try again to conceive a baby."

"Mrs. Rory Dugray, you sure are a naughty woman. What happened to my sweet innocent little Mary from Chilon?"

"She grew up and married the naughty playboy from Chilton. She now has a son with him and I hear they are trying to have him a brother or sister."

"Mare, are saying I was a playboy back then? I didn't think so. I recall trying really hard to get you to just give me a chance to show you who I really was. Yet, you just kept turning me down. Baby girl I was so in love with you back then and I never stopped loving you. You got me through Military school."

"Yes, you were a major playboy back then. Always kissing girls in front of my locker like that was going to make me want you. Well, I am glad you never stopped loving me. I can't imagine my life without you. You have made me a very happy woman and I am hooked on you too baby. Always and forever me and you. That's what our wedding vows said and I meant them and I still do."

"Well, my beautiful wife we still have a lot of packing to do and I see Michael rubbing his eyes. Why don't you meet me in our room in fifteen minutes while I get him laid down."

"Of course my sexy husband. I will meet you upstairs that gives me time to shower really quick."

"Don't you dare shower. You are fixing to get dirty again so there is no need to shower." He walked off as he turned around looking over his shoulder and giving her his sexy smirk.

They made love, showered, and then finished packing. Tristan took all the bags downstairs. They were spending two weeks in Ireland and would be home the week before Christmas. They had already decorated their tree and had a few presents under it. 

They would be leaving for their private jet in about two hours. They finished getting everything done before they leave. She emptied the fridge of anything that would expire while they were gone and Tristan emptied all the garbage cans and sat the can at the end of the driveway. 

Rory woke Michael up and gave him a bath. She put his jammies on and grabbed his bag from his room. 

Tristan walked in and stood there watching his wife and son. She was holding him in her lap and they were singing together. My life is perfect the only thing that could make it better is another baby or two.

"Alright, babe let's load up and head to the airport. The limo just arrived. I already buckled his car seat up in there and loaded some of the bags. Michael, are you ready to go to Ireland?"

"Yes, daddy I can't wait to see Irland and the beach. Let's go, mommy. I get to ride a plane, I am so excited. Come on mommy let's go." He exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright, bud calm down a bit. Let's head to Ireland." She held his hand and they turned all the lights out. 

They loaded into the limo and rode to the airport. Michael was excited and was telling us about everything he wanted to do on vacation. 

We arrived at the airport and walked onto the jet. Tristan buckled his car seat in a seat and they sat down and buckled up. Rory had brought a bag of activities to keep Michael occupied during the flight. They would sleep most of the flight but until he was ready for bed she had packed his toys and books.

They took off and Michael was sitting there smiling he was so excited. "Wow, this is so fun mommy and daddy. Thank you for taking me on the airplane."

"Well, you are welcome buddy. We will be taking a lot of family vacations to a lot of fun places as you grow up. Did you know mommy and daddy own this airplane? We can go anywhere we want anytime we want to."

"That's so cool. We own an airplane. I can't wait to go on vacation with you and mommy. We are going to have so much fun and try new food. When can I get out of this seat?"

"In a few moments, we have to wait until we reach the right altitude and the plane levels then we can get up and move around."

"Okay, daddy. I will be a good boy and wait until we can get up."

Once the plane reached full altitude and leveled they all unbuckled and roamed around. Michael wanted to see the entire plane. Tristan showed him around. He then sat him down on the couch and they played with his toys and read a few stories until Michael drifted off to sleep.

He has a watch that goes off when he needs to go potty and Michael is very good he stops what he is doing and goes to the bathroom. 

Tristan picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. "I think I am tired also baby. I am going to go to sleep."

"I guess we can all go to bed. Tristan carried their son to the bedroom and laid him down in the middle. He slipped his clothes off as Rory threw her gown on. They all laid down and drifted off to sleep."

Carol the flight attendant came in and woke them up. "We are getting ready to land we need you to all buckle up."

Tristan and Rory both got up and got dressed. They picked Michael up and carried him to his car seat.

"Hey, Tristan hand him to me. I will just hold him while we land. I hate to wake him up."

Tristan did as he was told and laid Michael in Rory's lap. Once they landed they unloaded and got in the limo that was waiting for them it was three am in Ireland when they landed.

 They rode to their rental house which was a three-bedroom beachfront Irish cottage. It was located on Kilcummin Bay Beach. When they arrived they unloaded from the limo and Rory carried Michael to their room. She laid him down in their bed.

"I want him to sleep with us tonight until he is awake and we can show him his room and our room."

"That's smart baby. I would hate for him to wake up scared since this is a new place for him." They laid back down after getting dressed for bed. They quickly drifted back to sleep.

For the next two weeks, they spent time in the area sightseeing they went to Seaworld and the Aquarium. They visited all the restaurants and they had a blast. Michael really loved Ireland. He loved the beach and the sand. He enjoyed the hot tub on the back deck. They had a really great vacation. Tomorrow they would head back to Hartford. Michael was sad he didn't want to leave.

Tristan decided that in February or March, they would take another vacation to Florida or California so that Michael could enjoy the ocean this time. They would go to Disneyland and have a fun time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1K 19
*sequel to cecilia* big life changes are happening in the gilmore's life's. how will cecilia handle it? will she be a different person cause of it? h...
349K 9.8K 43
She was the perfect small town girl. She was smart, kind, and polite to everyone she met. But she had big dreams, dreams that went far beyond the tow...
19K 473 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...
69.6K 1.7K 52
This story takes place 7 years after Rory turned down Logan's proposal. What happens when Logan and Rory run into each other in New York City? Loga...