My favorite Mary

By CrystalAllen675

Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she recon... More

Chapter 1: Rory's life
Chapter 2: Tristan's Life
Chapter 3: A walk in Central Park
Chapter 4: Are you serious?
Chapter 5: A night out on the Town
Chapter 6: I am moving to NYC
Chapter 7: Can it really be this great
Chapter 8: Mr. Toad's wild ride
Chapter 9: This feels right
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!
Chapter 12: Everybody loves Trory
Chapter 13: Unexpected News!
Chapter 14: Old friends are the Best
Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!
Chapter 16: X'S and O's!
Chapter 17: Christmas in NYC and Stars Hollow
Chapter 18: Holidays together
Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles
Chapter 20: Time to plan a wedding
Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day
Chapter 22: One more day
Chapter 23: Miss to Mrs.
Chapter 24: Reception Time
Chapter 25: A Martha's Vineyard Honeymoon
Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?
Chapter 27: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon
Chapter 29: Getting ready for our bundle of Joy
Chapter 30: Looking for our forever home
Chapter 31: Welcome to our new home
Chapter 32: Baby shower
Chapter 33: Graduation day
Chapter 34: Our fresh start
Chapter 35: House warming party
Chapter 36: New addition to the family
Chapter 37: Vistors welcome
Chapter 38: Sleepless nights
Chapter 39: Getting back to normal
Chapter 40: Growing up
Chapter 41: The big one
Chapter 43: A great Loss
Chapter 44: Moving on is hard
Chapter 45: Things are looking up
Chapter 46: The Big Two
Chapter 47: Our first family vacation
Chapter 48: Are we or aren't we?
Chapter 49: Big brother
Chapter 50: Gender Reveal
Chapter 51: Michael's three and his new room
Chapter 52: Brayden's baby shower
Chapter 53: Almost time to welcome the new baby
Chapter 54: Daily routines
Chapter 55: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 56: Life is getting back to normal
Chapter 57: Em and Brayden's First Birthday
Chapter 58: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 59: Through the years
Chapter 60: High school days
Chapter 61: Graduation Day #1
Chapter 62: College Life
Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation
Chapter 64: Move-in day
Chapter 65: Empty nest
Chapter 66: First Yale graduation!
Chapter 67: Fatherly Advice
Chapter 68: Martha's Vineyard
Chapter 69: Yale Graduation#2
Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring
Chapter 71: Daddy's little girl is all grown up
Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby
Chapter 73: Wedding blues
chapter 74: Epilogue

Chapter 42: A big surprise

354 17 2
By CrystalAllen675

A/N: I am adding two bonus chapters that weren't in my original storyline. Just figured they needed a little more drama.

Three months later:

Tristan's POV:

I wake up and hear Rory throwing up. I climb out of bed and walk into our bathroom. She is leaning over the toilet dry heaving. 

I grab a wet washcloth and place it on her neck. I rub circles on her back and hold her hair back. She isn't running a fever so I wonder if the takeout we ordered last night didn't sit well.

"Thank you, Tris. I woke up just really sick. I don't know if it was something I ate or if I am coming down with something but I don't want to be around Michael until I know." She sat her back against my legs on the cold tile floor.

"That's fine baby, I understand. I will take care of Michael today and I want you to rest in the bedroom. I will bring you anything you need."

I held my hand out to help her off the floor. She walked to the sink and brushed her teeth. We walked back to the bedroom and she laid back down. We went back to sleep until I heard my little man blabbering into the monitor.

"Mama, dada, mommy, daddy. I need to be changed. I hungry."

I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the nursery. There is Michael standing up in his crib watching the door. A huge smile comes across his face when he sees me. This makes every day and every struggle worth it just to see him smile. 

"Hey, there buddy. So you need a dry diaper and you are hungry?"

"Hey, daddy. Yes, can I have some panakes and nanas today please?"

"You sure can little man. Did you sleep good bud?"

"Uh-huh. I slept great. I love you, daddy." He places his hand on my cheek.

"I love you too buddy. Now let's change this diaper and go make some breakfast." 

I change his diaper and put a clean onesie on him for the breakfast. We head downstairs to make breakfast. I sit him in his highchair and start the pancakes. I cut him up some bananas and set them on the tray with his sippy cup of orange juice. 

"Where's mommy?"

"Mommy is not feeling well today so it's just going to be you and daddy today little man."

"Okay, give mommy kisses from me and tell her I love her."

"I will definitely do that for you buddy. That will make mommy's day."

I set his pancakes on a plate and cut them up then put them down on his tray. I fixed Rory some coffee, ginger tea, and orange juice with some bananas and one pancake. 

"I am going to go give this to mommy, you eat your pancakes and daddy will be back in just a few moments okay buddy."

"Okay, daddy." He said with a mouthful of pancakes. I laughed as I went to our room. 

"Hey, baby. I made you some coffee, ginger tea, and orange juice with some bananas and a pancake to see if you can eat it. Michael said to tell you he loves you and give you a kiss from him." I lean in and give her a kiss. 

"He's such a sweet boy. Tell him those were the best kisses and I love him too. Thank you baby you are so good to me."

Rory's POV:

I sit up and grab the cup of coffee and it smells horrible. I can feel my stomach turn. I jump up and run to the bathroom. Tristan is right behind me. 

"Get rid of the coffee. Please get it out of the room." I start throwing up again. 

Coffee never makes me sick the last time was when I was pregnant with Michael. It started making me nauseous at the very beginning. I am sitting on the cold bathroom floor. I hear Tristan come back into the room.

"Hey, Tris can you run to the store?"

"Yeah, sure. What do you need baby?"

"Um, well I think I know what is wrong. I think we may be pregnant. That is the way coffee affected me the last time with Michael for the first few weeks."

"How? I mean you have been taking your shots and we have been careful."

"Actually, I missed my last shot which was due around Michael's birthday. I forgot to reschedule and we have been except right after Michael's birthday like the week after we had a lot of wine and got really drunk. When we woke up the next day there wasn't a condom or wrapper. I didn't even think about it because of taking the shots."

"Oh, I remember that. Michael went to spend the weekend with Lorelai and Luke and we went out with the guys. We were really drunk that night." 

"Alright, as soon as Michael gets finished eating we will run to the store down the street."

He helped her off the floor and she brushed her teeth again. She drank her ginger tea and orange juice. She was able to eat the pancake and banana. She started to feel a little better. 

Tristan had gotten dressed and went back downstairs with Michael. He cleaned Michael's sticky hands with a baby wipe and changed his clothes again. 

"We will be back in a few minutes baby. We are running to the store. We love you."

"We love you, mommy. Be back in a wittle bit."

"I love you both too. Be careful." She yelled down to them.

We weren't really planning on another baby so soon. Michael is still in diapers and I wanted to at least wait until he was two before we started trying for another baby. At least this time we are already married. 

Tristan buckled Michael up and went to the drugstore closest to their house. He grabbed three different kinds and got Michael some diapers and a candy bar.

They drove back home and Tristan sat Michael in the playroom with the baby gate up.   

"Stay here buddy. Daddy is going to go check on mommy and I will be back shortly. We can play with your trucks when I get back okay bud."

"Okay, daddy. I will be a good boy. Yippee, I love playing with the trucks."

Tristan went to their room and handed the tests to Rory. She smiled as she looked at the different ones he got. 

"Thank you, baby. Alright, let's see if we are expecting again unexpectedly." She smiled and walked to the bathroom. 

Tristan took all the dirty dishes downstairs and put them in the dishwasher. He went and checked on Michael who was playing on the floor with his toys. He walked back to their bedroom. Rory was sitting there on the bed with three tests lined up.

She smiled at him when she saw the door open. He was so sexy standing there in his tank top and khaki shorts. 

He walked over and sat down behind her on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"No matter what baby we will be okay. I know we weren't planning on having another baby so soon but we will be fine."

She laid back on his chest. "You always know what to say to ease my stress. You are a good man Tristan and yes we will be fine. We are in this together and we make a good team."

Just then her phone beeped and she smiled at Tristan as she grabbed the first test. They looked at it together. It was positive. She grabbed the other two tests and they also showed positive. 

Tristan jumped up and pulled her into his arms, "we are pregnant. We will now be the Dugrays family of four. I love you baby and I am happy."

"Me too Tristan. Can we just keep the news to ourselves for a little bit? I will call Dr. Adams and get an appointment scheduled."

"Sure, baby. That is fine we will wait until after we see the doctor before we tell anyone."

Three weeks later: Rory's POV:

Today is our appointment to confirm the pregnancy and figure out how far along we are. I think we are about three and a half months. 

I ask Diane to watch Michael while we went to the doctor. So we will take him to Tristan's parent's house on the way. 

I walk downstairs and Tristan is in the kitchen with Michael. They are eating cereal and fruit this morning. Tristan smiles when he sees me walk into the kitchen.

"Look Michael, there is your beautiful mommy. Sit down baby I will get you a glass of tea."

"Mornin' mommy, you look pwetty today."

"Good morning my handsome son and thank you both of you very much. Is your breakfast good?"

"Very good mommy. Daddy and me are eating the same thing. He said if I eat it I will grow up and be strong just like him." He then flexed his little arms.

"Well, that is true son. Look at those muscles already. You are going to be my big strong little man. You also have to eat your vegetables they also make you really strong like daddy."

Tristan walked over and sat her tea down. "What would you like for breakfast baby?"

"Can I have some eggs and toast?" She smiled at him which always made his heart stop.

"Yes, baby I will make you some eggs and toast. Regular toast or raisin toast my love?" 

"Raisin toast please, my love."

He got up and fixed her breakfast. She sat there playing with her son and watching her husband as he cooked. He was so sexy and she was so lucky he was hers and now they will have two kids together. 

After breakfast they got Michael dressed and his diaper bag fixed. She had let Diane and Michael keep Michael a few times for her and Tristan to go out on dates and when they would do their grocery shopping. 

They buckled him up and drove to the Dugrays to drop Michael off. They lived in a mansion that had a circular driveway it was a huge brick mansion that had a pool and a tennis court on the property. 

"Our house looks so small compared to your parent's estate."

"I like our house and it is not small by any means. We have plenty of room for the kids to play and we built them a wooden swing set and they will have everything they will ever need and more."

"I know that. I just meant our house looks so small compared to theirs. I love our home and it is perfect for us and our growing family. I don't know how much longer we can hide the pregnancy. I am starting to show."

"Once we finish at the doctor's office we will go to lunch and discuss how to tell our family and friends."

"Okay baby, I am going to let you take him in. Make sure they know he has had breakfast and his snack but will need lunch in about an hour."

"Yes, dear. Are you not coming in because you don't want them to see you?"

"Yes, Tristan." He leaned over and kissed her. "I love you, baby. I will be right back."   

He walked over after he unbuckled Michael so Rory could give him a kiss. He then walked up the walkway to the front door. He rang the doorbell and waited.

His mother answered the door, "there's my favorite grandson and my favorite son. Where's Rory?"

"She is in the car mother and we are your only son and grandson. Alright, he had breakfast and his snack but he hasn't eaten lunch. Here is his bag and if you need anything just give us a call. We will be back in about three hours. I am going to take Rory to lunch before we pick him up." 

"Sounds good Tristan. You two have fun and we will see you whenever you get back no hurry. I love playing with Michael so take your time."

Tristan left and went back to the car. He drove toward the doctor's office. They parked the car and walked into the office. 

Rory walked up to the desk and signed in. She had already filled out the paperwork that they sent her. She sat down and they waited.

"Rory Dugray." The nurse called.

They stood up and followed her back. She took her vitals and then went to the restroom. 

She came into the room and sat down beside Tristan. She was nervous and fidgeting with her shirt.

"Calm down, baby." He placed his hand over hers and they waited until the doctor knocked. 

"Rory and Tristan, so good to see you both again. You are pregnant. Now we will do the exam and the first ultrasound just to make sure the dates are right and figure out your due date."

Rory smiled at him and did as she was instructed. Tristan held her hand. While he did the exam. 

"Alright, Rory I am figuring you are fourteen weeks which would make your due date around April tenth."

He did the ultrasound and they both cried when they heard the heartbeat. They both smiled at each other with tears in their eyes.

"I love you, Rory. Listen to our baby's heartbeat so strong."

"I love you too Tristan and yes it is. We are having another baby right before Michael's second birthday."

"Tristan and Rory, everything is good. You are fourteen weeks and three days the baby's due date will be around April tenth and we will see you again in eight weeks which will put you around nineteen weeks so make your next appointment for nine weeks and by then we may be able to tell you the gender of the baby. Everything looks great and on track."

"Thank you, Dr. Adams." She got dressed and they scheduled their next appointment for the Monday after Thanksgiving."

They left the doctor's office and went to lunch at this bistro down from the hospital.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 19 14
Tristan Dugrays sister comes back from studying abroad in England and happens to fall inlove with the one and only Paris Geller . While studying at C...
5.8K 283 50
Rory is a Sophomore at Yale, she is crazy about Logan, but he wants to be a playboy. She gets invited to Finn's birthday party by Robert. Logan is ve...
6.6K 439 70
When Rory graduates from Chilton and starts her college life at Yale, she is going to encounter a few unexpected obstacles. Her high school nemesis i...