The Red Hair Boy

Por Lorena785

When you were 12 you and your twin brother left Japan to US because of your parents getting a job offer. 5 ye... Más

Intro
Moving
Arriving
First Day (•_•)
Those red eyes
Meeting the team
Exchanging numbers
The Group Chat
Morning Practice
School (-0-)
Pracitce with the boys
The store
Text¿
Movie time
Train ride
Hang out
~True or Dare~
Talk?
Friends(-...-)
Carnival
Stuff animal
Weekend
Monday
Sleep over?
Bus ride
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Ride back home
Trouble
Hey...
Finally
The Homies
Hot Chocolate
Date Night
Tournament
Jealous ;)
Meeting parents
Girl's day
Period
New Years
Red
Present
The Homie pt2
Arcade
Project
Shirabu
Double Date
College
Graduation
Love

Apartment ;)

791 28 8
Por Lorena785

‼️BIG MESSAGE AT THE END‼️

                          Timeskip 1 month

It's been a month since we graduated and it's break. The school allowed some of the 3rd years continue living in their dorms but now we had to leave. Most of the volleyball 3rds had moved out to their parents or found an apartment.
Sara had moved out and went back to living with her parents during the break before starting college. So you had the dorm to yourself and Tendou often came and slept over.

You and Tendou had been procrastinating about finding an apartment. Some were too small too big too expensive, too far from the college. Today you guys were going out again apartment hunting.

You guys were going to see 4 apartments 2 close to the college and the other 2 pretty far but it had things you wanted in an apartment. Things you wanted in your apartment was two bedrooms, big bathroom, kitchen living room and a nice view of outside.

Before going out you guys had breakfast and changed. You wore a purple shirt and some short shorts.

Tendou wore a red brown long sleeve and some pants.

While walking to the train Tendou gave you quick pecks on your cheek and neck. Hugging you from behind while walking he whispered "you look hot in those shorts beautiful" giving you goosebumps and start to blush. Tendou didn't even need to see your face to know you were blushing which he laughed and gave you a kiss on the cheek before leading the way to the train station.

Going to the train both sat together and talked for a while.
"You think today we'll find the apartment for us Satori?" You asked

"I have a feeling we will today babe" he replied. The train ride was pretty long so you decided to listen to some music while Tendou played on his phone. He reached his arm around you so you could lean on his chest while listening to music.

The train stopped and you and Tendou started to walk to the first apartment to look at. The location was near the college and train. When we both entered the apartment there was so much light around the apartment, it had 2 bedrooms and stairs too.

It was a really nice apartment. After the first one you both went to the 2nd which had a small living room but plenty of sunlight. The third one had a nice small kitchen and dining room. The last one was great the bedrooms were in different rooms but literally in front of one.

After looking at the apartments we went to lunch. While waiting for our food. We discussed which apartment we liked the most and the least.

"I really liked the first one and the 3rd one but it had a small kitchen." You say
"I liked the first one too. You think that's our apartment beautiful" he say pulling your closer to him and gently lifted your chin kissing your lips softly.

These kinda of kisses made your whole heart melt in matter of seconds, never failed to make you feel butterflies. We got our food and went to a nearby park and sat on a bench and enjoy our meal.

"So you want to move to the first apartment beautiful" Tendou asked.
You put one hand on your chin pretending to think "mmm I do like it so let's move in there Satorii". You say before taking a whole ass bite on your food.
"Alright I'll call the land lord that we want that apartment".

Tendou had gotten a job and you too, today you guys took the day off. The reason you both got jobs were because you guys were trying to save up money for the apartment even though your parent offered to pay for everything but you declined.
You guys then went to a small mall waiting for the land lord to call.

Tendou got a phone call and hided who was calling. You were sus about it but immediately dropped it when you saw a free food sample worker. You speeded walked to there and got a sample and you looked for Tendou who was on the phone. When he saw me he hanged up.
"Was it the landlord or who was it" you say the last part a little harsher.

"It's nothing beautiful and the landlord texted me to meet them up to sign papers. Come on beautiful" he say holding his hand out for you to take but didn't and just walked.
Why isn't he telling me who it is you thought.

After signing all the paper work we went back to the dorms. But on the way to the school Tendou say he had to go somewhere and he would go to my dorm later. You didn't want to be a jealous girlfriend or get mad so you say "sure be safe I love you "
"I love you too F/n" he say making you smile while you cussed yourself because you couldn't be mad at him.

Timeskip 1 week

Your were closing the final box of cloths with the help of your brother. Today you and Tendou were finally moving in the apartment you guys got. This whole week Tendou had been a little suspicious and you were a little worry.

You talked to your brother about it, thinking he would say something like "if he hurts you I will kill him or be a brother" but instead say "I'm sure it's nothing ". What kind of advice is that. Should've told Sara instead. You thought.

You and your brother were taking your boxes to the car of uncle Washijo. He was helping you move your stuff to your new place. After putting all the boxes in the car you, your brother and uncle Washijō started to drive. Tendou was packing as well and he finished before you so he went early.

We arrived at the apartment, I knocked on the door since we hadn't yet made two keys. Tendou opens it and kissses your cheek. Your brother and Uncle Washijō help out carrying the boxes to the apartment.

After that they stayed for a little while just looking at the apartment and then they left. "Bye F/n, later loser bye Tendou" you walked them out and waved good bye since it was getting dark.

They didn't leave quickly your brother wanted to talk more and Uncle Washijō listened. "Since dad isn't here or mom I will be telling you.

Your not allow to get pregnant right now, focus on your career, no fun business, sleep in different rooms, don't shower together blah blah blah"your brother kept babbling about. After finally 10 minutes later of listening him talking they left . "YoUr NoT aLlOw To GeT pReGnANt" idiot    I won't! But he better not get Maria pregnant. You thought

You walked back to the apartment. You open the door of the apartment to see flower petals leading to the living room and see the lights out and candles on and Tendou standing there really nervous.

"Tendou what is all of this?" You asked
Tendou approaches you and takes your hands "F/n I love you so much. Your my would my life. That I can't wait for us to get marry and make a family together.

So in order to achieve this I need to do this." He says reaching for his pocket is he going to propose to me!! But we're still too young you started to freak out in your mind. You see a box and he gives it to you. You hesitate to open it looking at Tendou. "Just open it beautifully he say.

You opened the box and see two rings in they were beautiful they were the same but different size and color.

"Are theses promise rings Tendou" you say not wanting to cry from joy. He takes one ring out and asks for your hand and as he puts the ring on your finger he say "yes they are because I promise I will love you forever and be here for you and I will marry you in the future and have kids with you." You stated to cry while staring at the ring on your finger. Tendou pulls you in a hug kisses your forehead.

While crying you grab the other ring in the box and Tendou give you his hand to put the ring."I promise to love you forever and stay with you in the good and bad times and I want to get marry with you and have your kids too"you say smiling. Tendou then started to tear up a little before pulling you in a hug.

"I love you F/n"
"I love you too Tendou"

You and Tendou finished unpacking and ordered in some food. When the food came you and Tendou sat in his bed and watch a movie on your computer while eating. "Is this the reason why you were acting weird Satori?" You asked. He gave you a nervous laugh and say "ya it was and your brother was in it too.

I'm sorry I just wanted it to be a surprise". You kissed him on the cheek "Thank you". Ugh thank goodness your weren't cheating because all hell would break loose if you did Satori my love. You said in your head.

After that you guys started to got ready for bed since you guys had work. You laid on the bed holding your arm up and staring at the promise ring Tendou gave you today.

Tendou comes out of the shower in just his boxer and see you staring at the ring he comes and take your hand and kisses it making you blush like crazy.

We guys then cuddled together and you grabbed his hand and put it next to your looking at both of the rings. You smiled and this made Tendou smile.
"Good night beautiful"
"Good night Satori"

You kissed him before he fell asleep first on your chest. You stroked his hair and kept staring at the ring you didn't want to ever take it off. After a while you slowly fell asleep with Tendou in your arms.

!And this concludes this story!
I'am considering on doing a timeskip to you and Tendou getting marry or having kids. Don't know when I will do that tho or if you guys want me too.

❗️THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH❗️for reading my story.
Sorry if it was a little cheesy at the end ha.
I think this is a good ending.
Thanks you for the support you guys gave me even if it was giving me a star thing (watever it is) to my chapters or you commenting on the chapters. It really made me feel appreciate and continue writing this story.
I love you guys💖
I'm sad I won't continue this story anymore but I loved writing it.

I will soon start my Suna x reader and I would appreciate it if you guys went and checked it out when I start. I will notify you when it's out guys

Again thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart for taking your time to read my story. ❤️
Stay safe and try not to get too stress with school or life. :) 
( I should probably also take my own advice about not stressing myself out lmao)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16K 484 15
"𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜...
10.6K 403 15
After reuniting with an old schoolmate on a train, your mundane life as you knew it would change for good. Entering the stage is the former Shiratori...
65.7K 863 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics🤺 -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...
108K 5.7K 43
Tendou had always been an outcast and he was sure his high school years at Shiratorizawa academy wouldn't be any different. What he hadn't expected w...