Jamanchu (ongoing)

By SrikandiAsiaLove

A mix of reality and imaginary love story. Inspired by perfect chemistry on and off screen of Lee Min-Ho & Ki... More

SHE
HE
SILVER CHARM
GOLDEN NIGHT
POP ART
MUSE
KING
LAND AND SEA
HAUNT
CAP
PEAK
MISSING
ITCHY
FALL
SWAY
SLOW
GREEN
PICTURE
ACHE
TURBULENT
THE NOTE
DECEMBER
BRUISED
SUNRISE
STAY
HOME
FROZEN
MORN
DOOR
GASP
GAMES
EPIC
BABY
DATE
SENT
TIDE
SAYS
CRAZY
REAL
NAKED
UNBREAKABLE
FIRE
SEXY
FATE
COOL
EMPTY
DEEP
HOT AND WET
YOUR THOUGHTS
BUSTED!
CONFIRM
TRUTH OR DARE
DIRTY
YOURS
PLAN
WHENEVER
GIRLFRIEND
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
BECAUSE
DEAD
DOUBT
DAFFODILS
DAUGHTER
BOYFRIEND
ARASSEO
NO REPLY
DAWN
TODAY
MISS V
SUE
LEFT
DARN!
LOVE LUST
FAINT
EXPECT
MEMORY
PAST
LUCK
TREAT
WISH
STOP
HERO
SECOND LEAD
BOND
WHITE
RING
PROMISE
TRUST
FAITH
LOST
REEL REAL
BEAUTIFUL
VC.
STOLEN
PERFECT
BREAK
ALWAYS
REAL DEAL
STRONGEST
TO THE BONE

HELPLESS

2K 119 319
By SrikandiAsiaLove

There is no way you can be that isn't where you are meant to be.
-John Lennon-

Interviewer:
So, are you in love with someone right now?

LMH:
No. None. I'm pretty sure of that. Maybe at around 35, I would get to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan's. I should meet more people to do that, I think.

LMH, 2014
"The Heirs" interview.

*#*

Jan 28, 2020
Trade Tower, Gangnam-gu Seoul.
9 pm

The night was getting colder as the freezing wind blew a little harder. They still had to take some more details of the scene after LG dismissed the awkward meeting with PM Goo. The main scene was completed, that BSH decided to take a thirty-minute break before they do the closing set for tonight's filming. He was so happy with the results and wanted to make a perfect ending to the scene.

BSH briefed his crew one by one for the final scenes and talked to LMH about the required acts. The director and the lead actor looked so intense with their discussion.

A little farther from the filming set, KGE sat in front of the preview screens. She watched the last scenes they had finished to check on the results. KGE smiled contently. Everything looked great and promising. How she loved the way, LMH walked out from the revolving glass door and gracefully swayed his long legs towards her. She got the shivers by watching his intense eyes with his undeniable charismatic aura. LMH was a King in real.

KGE felt her heart was melting like ice cream when she saw how attractive her boyfriend was on the screen. He looked deliciously sexy in his serious and focused manner as King LG. LMH was an enthusiast and a hard worker who always did everything passionately. He portrayed LG perfectly with all his hard works and determination. KGE smiled proudly at how he grew from the cute and sweet Kim Tan to this mature and charming LG. LMH unquestionably had come so far in his acting skill. He indeed made a remarkable comeback with this LG.

KGE once thought that a handsome actor like LMH wouldn't get any hardship from ridiculous people out there. LMH was loved by so many fans around the world ever since his hit drama BOF. And when Kim Tan was created, he had made himself a living legend. He gained his popularity more than any beautiful boys of K-Drama had ever been. But surprisingly, KGE found so many hatreds thrown upon this popular Hallyu King because of his beauty.

LMH was accused of getting many big projects because of his handsome face rather than using his talents. LMH was bullied for being untalented and that he didn't deserve all the popularity he gained around the world. It was sad and Ironic how haters responded to the hard work and effort of a beautiful and talented man named LMH.

You are beautiful, and people hate you for that.
I am ugly, and people hate me for that.
We were both accused of being untalented.
And here we are working together.
The ugly duck and pretty King.
The ever untalented duo.
In the world of hatred.
What would we be?

LMH and her difference were that LMH boldly took legal actions against the heinous and inappropriate hatred directed at him. MYM had been vigilant about these matters. They would not allow any irresponsible bullying on any platforms to cause mental depression and harm LMH's good reputation. Basically, MYM was LMH. Whatever became MYM's decision and policy, everything was certain on the orders and approval of LMH himself as the owner of the agency. As for KGE's side, she had to bear all the pain from the hatred on her own shoulders.

Look at you, sanbaenim.
Everything about you is enchanting.
You got zillion eyes stuck on your beauty.
I can see why you are charmingly irresistible.
It's not your pretty face, and it's not your perfect shape only.
It's your perseverance and humility that makes you shine brighter.

KGE stole a glance at the serious King of Hallyu, who appeared to be involved in an in-depth discussion with BSH. She couldn't stop her eyes from looking at LMH's gorgeous jawline. KGE loved to watch how his jaw moved when he talked. LMH looked manly from the side. Before someone caught her staring at that hottest man alive, KGE forced herself to look away.

They love you; they adore you, they respect you.
I am a proud co-star ever to have a chance to work with you.
I can't believe that you've been suffered from the hatred too.
It's silly that they bullied you from being a beautiful man.
How could they try to defame you by telling lies?
I guess life isn't always about being beautiful.
It's more about how you do to shine.
And I see you shine even brighter.
When you are beautiful.

"GoEun-ah..."

A lovely voice called her softly. KGE startled and turned her head abruptly to where the voice came from. She blushed. KGE felt like she was caught in the act once more.

"Eonnie..." KGE smiled shyly but kept her eyes gazing at JEC's smiling eyes.
"Did you watch the scenes?"
"Oh... Ye... Eonnie..."
"What do you think?"
"Uhm, I think we did everything well... I hope..."
"I believe we did, if you said so, GoEun-ah..."
"Hahaha... What do you mean, Eonnie? I might be wrong..."
"I don't think you are. I know how you value your works..."
"Uhm... Gamsahabnida, Eonnie... You're too kind..."
"Hahaha... No, it's not about me being kind. It's about you being Kim Go Eun."
"Haiisshh... Eonnie... what are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about the future movie maker, Kim Go Eun..."
"Omo... Amen to your wish, Eonnie..."
"Oh, believe me, sweet girl, I wish you all the best!"
"Aren't you the sweetest, Eonnie?"
"I am... hahaha... I am always sweet to a sweet girl."

KGE giggled when JEC grabbed her hand and took her a little away from the people around them. KGE knew that JEC didn't want any of those people to overhear them. She got a little nervous as she could guess what JEC was going to talk about with her. Somehow KGE knew the moment would come, sooner or later. KGE tried to relax and kept talking about the works to ease her embarrassment.

"I do believe the scene would be as iconic as KES jagganim wants it to be."
"I agree. This one would be one of that unforgettable scenes of the King."
"Yes, Eonnie. And we will have more of scenes like this..."
"Hahaha... I hope we will! Just like the scene, I saw today!"
"Oh?"
"The unforgettable love scene ever!! Hahaha..."

JEC winked at the blushful KGE, who could only widen her eyes in embarrassment.

"Aigooo..."
"I apologize, GoEun-ah... I know that I've made you uncomfortable."
"I... Eonnie... I don't know what to say... It's embarrassing."
"You don't need to say anything. I am the one who should say something. It's my fault."
"No...Aniyo Eonnie... It's not your fault... We shouldn't do that in the first place."
"Yaaah... It's normal for both of you to do that! What are you saying?"
"Ah ye... Normal... I guess... I hope you're right, Eonnie."
"Well, I'm sure that I'm right! Isn't the guy you kissed passionately is your boyfriend, GoEun-ah?"

JEC laughed out loud at her own blunt words. She loved to tease this cute little baby Queen, who couldn't stop gasping and blushing by her rude comments.

KGE covered her face with her hands when JEC laughed in amusement, seeing her cuteness. This beautiful girl could be very sexy at times when she was so cute at the other times. JEC also knew that KGE was a shy girl who could be an adventurous one when she wanted to. This young lady was indeed an exciting kind of lover. She was full of surprises. If a girl could fall to another girl, JEC would definitely fall for KGE.

"Do you think a co-worker will kiss you the way LMH-sshi kissed you?"
"Yaahh... Eun Chae Eonnie!!"
"Or is it the other way around? Did you kiss him as his co-star, KGE-sshi?"
"Hush!! Eonnie! Jinjihage??"
"Omonaaa...How do you guys handle the fire all the way?"
"Yah... Eonnie... Can you lower your voice?"
"Hahaha... Weren't I whispering? I am sure they can't hear us!"

JEC's eyes were glancing right and left to make sure that no one was around them. Then she giggled merrily while KGE pinched her arm.

"Chaebal, Eonnie!"
"I'm telling you that he is crazy about you, GoEun-ah..."
"Yah...shall we talk about the next scene we need to do?"
"Oh, if you haven't known it, LMH-sshi is crazy about you!"
"Haiisshh... Why I feel so embarrassed talking about it?"
"I was embarrassed to witness something I shouldn't ... Hahaha... but when I think of it again, I am sorry that I am not sorry, GoEun-ah..."
"Aigooo... Are you for real, Eonnie? Can we just forget about it?"
"I try to forget it... But I think you two are unforgettable! Hahaha..."
"Haisshh... Eonnie! You just made me embarrassed even more! Eotteoke?"
"Did I?"
"You did!"
"Just now, or before it?"

JEC's twinkled eyes and mischievous smile made KGE flushed even more. KGE knew that this pretty Eonnie loved to tease her about what happened in LMH's van. KGE wished she could pop off and disappear from her spot. But before KGE could answer JEC with her probably silly answer, JEC grabbed her shoulders and held her warmly in her arms.

"GoEun-ah... Chughahabnida! I am so happy for you two..." The sound of her whisper was filled with so much sincerity. KGE's heart melted, and she returned the hug sweetly.

"Eonnie... neomu Gomawao... How I wish you didn't see us like that..." KGE choked in her whisper. JEC laughed softly as she released the hug. JEC looked at KGE's blushing face. This shy girl looked so cute with those redden fluffy cheeks. JEC couldn't stop herself from laughing when she said,

"Oh yes! You have to be sorry! Because of what happened, I can't stop the picture of you two popping up in my head!" JCE giggled and pinched KGE's reddened cheek. "It sticks on my head! I can't help it! Hahaha..."

"Yaaah... Eonnie... Jinjihage?!"
"Hahaha... silly girl! I am sorry, but I can't!!"
"Eonnie!"
"Hahaha... you make a super hot couple there, baby girl!"
"Haisshhh... can you stop teasing me?!"
"I believe the fire would already burn the van if I weren't there!"
"Yaaaah... Eonnie!!"

KGE poked JEC's shaky arms as she giggled happily. JEC grabbed KGE hand and held it warmly. The smile on JEC's face was genuinely showing her happiness for KGE.

"I can't wait to see when the world knows about you two!" JEC whispered teasingly.
"Eonnie... I don't think we need to let the world knows!" KGE's face looked worried.
"I agree. The world doesn't need to know..." JEC sighed.
"No...it doesn't." KGE sighed, too, as she shook her head.
"For now... only for now!" JEC gave KGE a stern look.
"Yaaah... Eonnie! What do you mean?" KGE was taken aback and worried by JEC's words.
"The world will know eventually one day. Whether they get you busted or you two announce it proudly. I am hoping for the second probability from you two." JEC smiled widely. "And I bet the world will be happy with you when you do!!" JEC's excited voice got a little louder, making some of the heads turned in their direction.

They both giggled and moved a little farther away from the spot.

"GoEun-ah... Once again, I am truly happy for you, and I am sorry for what I did accidentally."
"Hahaha... Gomawao Eonnie... I am so embarrassed. Can we end this topic?"
"If you wish...hahaha... Again, I need you to know that I am sorry, for I am not sorry. I just wanted to apologize that I have made you uncomfortable, accidentally..."
"Still, I am relieved, though, that it was you, Eonnie... I don't know if it was one of the staff or someone else who saw us... I don't want to think about it..."
"Silly girl... hahaha... Do you think you will get another similar accident?"
"Hahaha... NOOOO!"
"You can't be sure! Hahaha...Don't get busted again next time... Get a room!"
"Yaaaah... hahaha... I think the room is everywhere now for us!"
"Haiishh!! Naughty babe!!"
"Should I get usual to get busted?"
"Yaaaah!! Hahaha..."

That was the last time JEC saw KGE before she went to her van to get her coat. And now, JEC was with LMH and WDH, who were anxiously looking for KGE. JEC just arrived on the set again when she heard about the missing KGE.

It was the look on LMH's face that made WDH and JEC felt the fear and worried in LMH's heart and mind. LMH didn't stop trying to call KGE's number. They could see how much LMH tried to keep his cool and held his mouth from cursing, although they still could hear him cursing in between his teeth.

"How could you let her alone, DoHwan-ah?!" LMH gritted and glared at WDH, who could only lower his face and choked at the question. WDH didn't know what to say since he was the one who met KGE before she went missing.

JEC cleared her throat before she finally dared herself to say a word,

"Uhm... Minho-yah... Mianhae... GoEun-ah told me that she needs to go to the restroom..." JEC tried to keep her voice calm when she talked to the anxious and upset LMH. She was ready if this distressed boyfriend of KGE blamed her for his missing girlfriend.

"She told you, too?" LMH's voice sounded deadly to JEC's ears when his eyes sharply stared at her without blinking. He looked scary at this moment. WDH stole a glance at JEC and prayed that she didn't say anything wrong that could lit the fire.

"Ye... She did. We talked... I mean... We had a chat before she told me..." JEC choked as she stuttered. She didn't dare to look into LMH's searching eyes. WDH gulped nervously, waiting for LMH's anger to explode. Both JEC and WDH held their breath and were ready for the blow that was never happened, fortunately.

LMH exhaled heavily. He couldn't blame WDH and JEC for not going with KGE. It was all his fault. He was too busy with BSH and didn't check on her after filming. He was angry at himself. LMH covered his face before he gripped his head then tugged his hair as if it could help him calm down a little. He glared at JEC and said,

"What time did you talk to her?"
"I guess it was around 8.45 pm after she checked the scenes..."
"Which restroom do you think she might go to?"
"I...that... I don't have any idea... I am sorry, Minho-yah..."
"Damn! Why can't I reach her number?!" LMH cursed and kept gripping his hair.

WDH stared at LMH's face before he decided to speak,

"Pyeha... Let's try to look for her inside the building."
"What if she wasn't there? What if she went to the toilet bus out there?" LMH pointed his finger to the darkness where the crew's toilet bus was parked. LMH didn't want to think of the probability when suddenly the fear overwhelmed him.
No, she wouldn't go there.
She couldn't!
That was all he wished to believe in easing his mind.

"I don't think she would go there, Pyeha... It's too dark for her to go alone, and I bet she'd choose to get inside the building rather than to go there and have that uncomfortable toilet bus." WDH's voice sounded unsure.

WDH knew how reckless this girl was when her boyish side took over her brain. KGE wouldn't mind having that toilet bus, although she was one of the biggest celebrities of her generation. WDH was sure about that, but he hoped this time his favorite Noona would love to have another toilet instead of that one.

"Then why it took you so long in the restroom, baby?" LMH spoke more to himself.
He shook his head to shoo the fear away.
How he needed to find his girlfriend as soon as possible.
His heart was aching when his head was throbbing, how he wanted to hug her so bad.
He hated this feeling of not knowing her whereabouts.
He hated this loss of her.
He felt helpless.

"You could be right, DoHwan-ah..." LMH finally said to WDH as he blew his breath heavily.
He closed his eyes and tried to breathe calmly.

Calling
Mr. Cha

"Mr. Cha, where are you? Where is everybody?" LMH started to walk towards the building as he talked on the phone and followed by the muted and confused WDH and JEC with some of LMH's staff. So the King decided to look for his Queen inside the building.

Beep
"Minho-yah... Do you think you still want this Pachinko project if they asked you for an audition? The game is changed. I guess they need to be sure that you are the right actor to play Hansu. Let me know your considerations."

*****

25 minutes before.

KGE went into the building after telling JEC and WDH that she needed to go to the restroom. She didn't think she needs to be accompanied since the building was lit for 24 hours for the night. Besides, she really didn't want to be accompanied. She felt the need to be alone, to enjoy herself for a while. KGE didn't find any building security guards when she entered the lobby and walked to the left-wing to find the restroom. She wondered.

It's like the world is getting narrower.
How do we keep this relationship a secret?
Do we need to make an official announcement someday?
Or should we wait until we get caught that we have to confess?
I don't want to do either of that, honestly.
I just want us to be happy, privately.
I guess it's just a dream now.
Silly GoEun-ah!

The restroom was a little far from the main entrance. KGE needed to walk through the long hallway before she finally arrived at the customer's bathroom right at the end of it. The lights were dim inside the big and neat restroom. She loved the clean and fresh fragrance inside this oldy but goldy luxurious room. The Trade Tower was one of the tallest buildings in Seoul. KGE was amazed by its fabulous and perfect design. Everything looked so cool and exciting. Although it was built in 1988, the rooms looked modern enough.

They got three cubicles inside the restroom. Each booth was equipped with a sophisticated toilet. KGE was excited to try out all those unique and almost antique pieces of equipment before deciding to return to the set. It took her ten minutes to enjoy her time inside the exciting restroom. She giggled, thinking of her silliness. KGE had been a simple girl who loved simple things. She found happiness from the simplest things, just like what she did with the toilet.

KGE kept her giggle happily as she walked to the restroom's main door.

The next minute was hell for her.
KGE couldn't open the restroom's main door.
Someone had locked it from outside.
She was locked up in the restroom.

Jinjihage??
Aigooo...Didn't they check before locking the door?
Didn't they hear the noise from the cubicle?
Haiissshh! What should I do now?
Can someone hear me?
It's soundproofed!!
Damn it!

Calling
LMH sanbae

No signal!

KGE began to panic when she realized that the room was soundproof and there was no signal on her cell phone to call for help. She pounded on the door with all her might, hoping someone would hear her.

"Hello!!! Is anybody there? Please open the door!! I'm locked inside!! Can anyone hear me?!" KGE shouted out loud. She tried to keep herself calm and had her mind cleared from panic and fear.

"Imino..." She whispered his name.
All she could think of was only his name under this circumstance.
KGE felt like she wanted to cry, but she couldn't shed tears. She was more resentful with herself rather than afraid of being cooped up alone in this empty building. She should have tried to find the building security guard before she decided to go into the restroom. KGE cursed herself.

The minute passed seemed like hours. KGE was starting to feel tired from her attempt to bang on the door and scream for help. Her hand began to hurt while her voice started to get hoarse. The worst thing was that she began to get worried and scared, that she might not be found before tomorrow morning. She bit her lip. She felt helpless.

KGE let out her irritated sigh. She closed her eyes as she plopped down on the floor. It had been more than ten minutes since she tried to make a fuss with the banging and screaming for help on the door. But all she did was seemed in vain. No one could hear her. And now she was exhausted. A minute later, KGE didn't remember anything as she fell asleep.

Imino...
I'm locked up...
Please come to me...
Can you find me quickly?

Even in her sleep, KGE didn't stop calling LMH's name. Her subconscious chose to remember her comfortable feeling every time she called his name. KGE could feel LMH's presence whenever she thinks of him. She felt safe that she could sleep soundly from exhaustion.

"Imino..."
She helplessly missed him.

*****

Trade Tower lobby, Ground floor.
9.30 pm

LMH ran to the building as he was followed by WDH, JEC, and some of his staff. He stopped right in front of the revolving glass door before entering the lobby.

"You two, go to the toilet bus and meet Mr. Cha. Let me know if you guys find KGE-sshi." LMH ordered his staff as he glanced at WDH and JEC. "You two can come with me..."

"Ye, Pyeha..." WDH answered him unconsciously, just like JY answered LG's order. JEC glared at WDH and sighed. They looked like the King and his personal guard in real life. Sometimes it was confusing when the real-life exactly imitating the reel and vice versa.

LMH walked too fast that WDH and JEC found it hard to follow him. His long legs seemed to be the exact reason why LMH was always seemed to be three or four steps ahead of them. WDH bit his lip as his memory drifted to KGE's words right before she went to look for a restroom.

"Tell my boyfriend to find me when he starts to remember me. He is too busy right now with his current job. So, I will find myself another job in the bathroom."

That silly Noona sometimes gave WDH headaches. But he loved that pretty Noona because of her adolescent and funny sense of humor. What kind of job she thought she would have in the bathroom? The games of words were KGE's favorite. Maybe it was because of her addiction to books that sometimes she spoke with a different language from him.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." LMH greeted the building security guard, who looked startled by their appearance. He nodded and welcomed LMH likewise. He looked a little nervous to talk to LMH, who was in his LG's style.

"Annyeonghaseyo, LMH-sshi... How may I help you?" He spoke politely while he smiled awkwardly.

"Did you happen to see KGE-sshi came in and went to the restroom?" LMH didn't waste his time questioning the confused guard.
"KGE-sshi?" The bald and friendly-looking guard looked bewildered.
"Ye, about fifteen to twenty minutes ago..."
"No one entered the lobby, as far as I know..."
"Jinjihage??"

LMH gritted his teeth. He felt like he was going to lose himself. How could no one notice her or see her walked into the building through the revolving glass door? That was ridiculous unless she went inside the building through another door.

"Ye, LMH-sshi... I don't think I met or saw KGE-sshi twenty minutes ago..."
"Were you here all the time? I mean twenty minutes ago..."
"I was here, LMH-sshi... I don't think I understand what you meant?"
"Did you really not leave your post twenty minutes ago?"
"I...wait...Was it around 9 pm?"
"It was..."
"I guess I was rounding up the floor at 9 pm."
"So, you might not see her coming to the lobby? Is that right?"
"Ye...LMH-sshi... I left my post around that time, and I was patrolling the Ground floor."

LMH blew his heavy breath and closed his eyes before continuing saying,

"So, you were not here around 9 pm when she probably came in..."
"Most probably, LMH-sshi... Is there something I can help with?"
"I need to see the CCTV records, now..."
"CCTV?"
"Ye... You do have CCTV, don't you?"
"Oh...ye...of course, LMH-sshi...Let me try to call them first."
"Call them now! Tell them it's LMH asking for their help!"
"Arasseo, LMH-sshi..."

WDH stared at the worried and restless LMH. He knew well how much LMH could go crazy if he didn't find anything from the CCTV. WDH prayed that his silly Noona would magically pop up in front of this distressed King. WDH got himself worried that they wouldn't find anything from the CCTV either. That would be a disaster. WDH could imagine how this King would explode.

...Typing...
"Noona! Where are you? We can't reach your phone! Please come out from wherever cave you are in. Look how pale and scary your beloved boyfriend is. I am sorry that I have let you went alone. Please come back to us!! He'd kill me if you didn't show up! I am dead! Chaebal!"

...Sent...

Message not sent.

Haissshhh!!!
This is exasperating!!
How could you disappear like this, Gon Noona!
Aigooo...
I'm dead if we couldn't find you!
Your grumpy boyfriend will kill me!
I am so dead!
I am really dead!
Literally!!

WDH glanced at LMH, who was trying to be patient while waiting for the guard to get permission to check on the building CCTV. WDH exchanged glances with JEC, who was muted since they came inside the building. JEC looked concerned as she said,

"Shall we try to look to every restroom on this floor?" JEC's voice startled the security guard.
"Ooh... Every restroom on this ground floor was already locked miseu." The guard answered JEC's question firmly.
"Locked? Were you the one who locked them all?"
"No... Not me, we have building officers to do that."
"All of the restrooms?"
"All of them...indeed..."
"Can we ask this building officer to open every restroom on this floor?"
"That would be a little challenging, miseu...but I can try..."

LMH closed his eyes and tried to repose his worried mind.
This rescue operation was too damn slow.
He couldn't wait for another minute.
He could explode at any time!

"Ahjussi, let my friend here, WDH-sshi to follow you to the CCTV control room while I wait for your building officer to come and open every restroom on this floor!" LMH's voice was calm but firm. The kind of voice that no one dares to argue. "Can you do that?"

"Ye...LMH-sshi, I can..." The uneased ahjussi tried to do what LMH asked correctly. "The CCTV control room officer has answered. We can now go..." he glanced and nodded at WDH, who was starring at LMH's frowning face.

"Pyeha, I'll go to the CCTV control room. I will call you as soon as I find her." WDH glanced at JEC before he followed the security guard to the elevator. He prayed that the CCTV would give them the answer to KGE's whereabouts.

"Noona, could you call BSH gamdognim? Tell him the situation. I need him to know that Euniga isn't around at the moment." LMH felt a little downhearted but tried to keep his cool when his mind kept thinking of the worst case.

Baby,
Where are you?
I am so scared for you...
No...I am so scared for myself...
What should I do if I couldn't find you?
I swear I would die!

JEC just nodded and called BSH right away. She didn't want to delay anything that LMH ordered. She knew how worried LMH was right now. She sincerely hoped this worrisome situation wouldn't become more worrying with the soon-to-be-found KGE.

Calling
Euniga MY BABY

The number you are calling cannot be reached.

LMH bent his head and shut his eyes. He wanted to scream her name so badly; he wanted to scream his heart out.

Baby...
Answer me!!
Please call me!!
Where are you?!!
Aarrgghh!!!!

JEC could only stare at his head. The way LMH bent his head, one would know how agitated he was. She didn't dare to say a word. No words would ease him at this moment.

"Annyeonghaseyo..."
A man in the blue uniform greeted them. LMH straightened his body right away and nodded briefly as he answered him quickly,

"Annyeonghaseyo... Are you the building officer?"
"Ye, LMH-sshi, I am."
"Shall we go now?"
"Ye, LMH-sshi..."
"How many restrooms in here?"
"We have two big restrooms in the right-wing and one in the left-wing."

LMH didn't want to waste his time waiting for the CCTV results. He needed to find KGE as soon as possible before he lost his mind.

Incoming call
Mr. Cha

"Mr. Cha...did you find her?"
From the look on LMH's anxious face, JEC knew Mr. Cha's answer. She tried to get herself calm, too, although she was getting more worried as well.

"Gaja..." LMH asked the building officer to lead them the way. The skinny man with glasses took them to the right-wing hallway where the first two restrooms were waiting to be inspected.

LMH's determination was evidently seen on his face. He didn't want to wait any longer to rush towards the two rooms where KGE hopefully be found. JEC prayed so hard that they would finally see KGE in one of those rooms so they could be at ease and happy again.

Beep
"LMH-sshi, shall we call the police? I am worried about GoEun-sshi. If we couldn't find her within an hour from now, I guess we need to do an official search! It's not good for her safety and SBS's sake either."

*****

CCTV room, 2nd Floor Trade Tower
9.45 pm

WDH checked on his phone for the hundredth time, hoping that his message was already delivered to KGE. But it was only an empty wish when he saw that his message didn't deliver up until now. If he was so worried about KGE, WDH couldn't dare imagine the worry LMH felt right now. LMH must have been dying of worrying. WDH sighed.

"Here we are, WDH-sshi... Shall we start the 9 pm records?" The security guard asked WDH as he pulled a chair for him. WDH nodded and sat on the chair.

WDH could not contain his restlessness. He was so worried about the CCTV footage. He didn't want to think what he would feel if KGE wasn't seen on the recording either. Without realizing it, WDH shook his legs in anxiety and chewing his nail while waiting for the officer to play the records.

There were more than fifty CCTV placed on the ground floor only. They were focused on the two main CCTV that were set on the main entrance at the lobby. The surveillance control room was an enormous room full of TV screens and panels. It looked like a giant cockpit where you could see every corner of this 54 floors building.

"Let's begin..." The captain of the security team ordered his staff to play the records. WDH tried to calm himself down. He didn't want to get disappointed by the result. He wished to go back to the time when KGE told him that she would work in the bathroom. WDH wished he offered KGE his accompany so this moment wouldn't have happened. WDH exhaled heavily.

Noona,
Chaebal...
Where are you?
Why can't you be seen on CCTV either?!!

5 minutes later.

"WDH-sshi, that was all we got from 9 pm recording. Should we try to find her elsewhere?" The ahjussi carefully asked the mute and pale WDH. He could tell that this good looking boy was getting more worried.

WDH felt his hands were ice cold when a drop of sweat fell on his temples. He couldn't determine whether it was cold or hot, what he felt after they didn't find her in the footages. He frowned. His head ached as if the giant hammer had hammered him while his heart was pounding.

Tick tock tick tock

"Wait..." He whispered.
WDH tried to concentrate to the moment before KGE told him she was going to the restroom. "Can we go over the tape again? I mean, let's see it from the ten minutes before 9 pm." WDH's firm voice showed his confidence and hope.

Noona,
I promise you,
We will find you!
And I promise you,
Your boyfriend will be happy...

*****

Ground floor, Trade Tower
9.45 pm

They had checked every corner of the two bathrooms on the right-wing of the building. Unfortunately, they still couldn't find KGE in both rooms. LMH went crazy. He opened all the doors in the two restrooms over and over again, as if KGE might magically appear from behind those doors. LMH didn't stop cursing either.

JEC didn't know how to calm him down. If there was a word that perfectly described LMH's state at the moment, perhaps 'kill me' was apt to express his emotions.

JEC felt sorry and worried seeing him like that. But she chose to shut her mouth and tried to think of other probabilities instead of trying to cheer him up. It was impossible to comfort him before they found the only cure he needed. And it was unsettling and suffocating when you know that the sole remedy was none other than KGE herself, their missing Queen. How unfortunate.

Incoming call
WDH

"DoHwan-ah..." JEC whispered.
She didn't want to make a fuss before she was sure that WDH brought a piece of good news for them. She moved a little away from where LMH was standing. They were waiting for the building officer to lock the doors again before moving to the left-wing restroom.

JEC felt her heart a little lighter with the new hope after hearing WDH's words. She was sure WDH couldn't get wrong with the information he just told her.

"Uhm... Minho-yah... It's Do..." Before JEC could finish her words, LMH had already snatched the phone and sputtered to WDH. JEC could see LMH's expression changed, although the worry was still plastered in his eyes.

"Jinjihage, DoHwan-ah??!" LMH turned his head abruptly to the startled officer and asked him for the keys. "Give me that damn keys!" His voice boomed slightly, leaving the officer dumbfounded.

Before that poor officer realized what was really happening, LMH had already grabbed the keys and ran fast towards the building's left side.

"Mianhae, Ahjussi... Please forgive LMH-sshi... He was too excited... " JEC tried to apologize on behalf of LMH to the stunned building officer. "Shall we follow him?" JEC gave him her best smile ever as she walked quickly in LMH's direction.

After LMH grabbed the keys and WDH ran to the left-wing restrooms in the next five minutes, LMH was found trying all the keys in his hands to open the bathroom door. The exact room which WDH believed where KGE was locked up inside. LMH didn't stop swearing every time he entered the wrong key inside the keyhole.

Seeing how impatient this ever sophisticated King of Hallyu went through all his ordeals to find his girlfriend touched JEC and WDH's heart. They both firmly believed that this handsome man who once so-called 'Flower Boy' had really fallen in love with that simple girl.

LMH's image as a cute boy wasn't seen at all the moment he lost his girlfriend. They both witnessed LMH as a firm, straightforward, and effective leader. They all submitted to his authority and were afraid to argue with him. JEC smiled knowingly when the door finally opened, and LMH hurriedly entered without further ado. The sweet boyish boy she knew back in 2010 had grown up now. He had become a wonderful man.

And there, they saw KGE lying down motionlessly on the floor.

"Baby..."

LMH tried his best not to scream when he called her. He thought he was dead when he saw her lying down on the floor like that. But he was relieved when he found that she was only soundly asleep. He wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. He found it cute and funny to see her sleeping like a baby in this kind of circumstance. How LMH loved this silly baby girl of his so much.

WDH closed the door and made sure that it was only the four of them inside the restroom. He didn't let the officer come inside. WDH was very cautious about this moment. He knew that his loving Pyeha needed his private moment with his girlfriend.

LMH stroked KGE's hair softly and carefully. He didn't want to startle her. He lowered his head and brought his lips closer to her ear. Her sweet fragrance sedated him immediately. LMH unconsciously closed his eyes and inhaled her scent deeply into his lung and heart. He smiled in relief before he finally regains himself and whispered,

"Baby... Time to rise and shine..."

LMH gazed at KGE's sleeping face and tried his best not to kiss her in front of his friends. He rubbed her cheek lovingly instead when his smile never left his face. LMH wanted to shout out his love for this sleepy head girl. His heart seemed unable to hold back his feelings lately.

"Baby, can you hear me? Wake up, please..." LMH whispered again to her ear, and he didn't stop himself from kissing her cheek now. LMH decided not to care whether JEC and WDH were looking at them or not. Screw them. He couldn't fight his heart. He wouldn't stop his heart. Never.

JEC blushed and lowered her eyes when WDH tried to look in another direction to avoid that sweet and fluttering sight. But these two 'unlucky' people were doomed when they heard how sweet and heart fluttering LMH's voice was when he said,

"Baby... Saranghae..."

KGE's eyes started to blink in her sleep. And in another second, KGE opened her eyes in surprise when all she saw was LMH's smiling face.
Her mouth opened wide.
She was bewildered.

Sanbaenim,
Am I dreaming?
Are you really here?
Why you look so real?
Is it really you coming for me?

And she reached out to his smiling face. KGE couldn't believe her own eyes. When she finally touches his face, she knew she wasn't dreaming. KGE sat up abruptly as her eyes widened and gleaming cheerfully.

"Imino..." She screamed happily and threw herself into his embrace.

KGE held him tightly as if she was afraid of losing him. "You came, Imino... I was locked in... I couldn't call you... I screamed, but no one heard me..." KGE stuttering. LMH stroked her back gently and nuzzled his face onto her hair. He murmured his loving words to ease her restless heart.

All of her fear and anxiety when she was locked up spilled over there uncontrollably. KGE gripped LMH's back tightly without releasing her embrace. She wanted to feel him that she could feel safe inside his embrace. She needed to feel him on her skin to help her erase every uncomfortable feeling in her heart.

"Baby, you're safe now... I'm with you..." LMH whispered as he stroked her head lovingly.
"I fell asleep... I called your name..." KGE choked.
"Good. You know how to fall asleep, anyway..." LMH chuckled.
"I was tired; I pounded and screamed..." KGE pouted.
"I know you were... I am relieved that you could get some good night's sleep..." LMH grinned.
"I didn't know how to reach you... This room blocked the phone's signal..." KGE frowned.
"I bet it did. I couldn't reach you either... I was so upset... I felt helpless, and I hate that!" LMH sighed.
"Mianhae... Did I worry you that much?" KGE gazed into LMH's eyes.
"I was worried, I was anxious! I was so scared, baby..." LMH couldn't hide his emotion.
"Mianhae, Imino... I didn't mean to..." KGE let the tip of her nose kissed his nose tip and let them stayed like that as she smiled sweetly at him. Their eyes locked on each other.

"Imino... Saranghae..." She whispered and said, "Gomawao... you've found me..."

LMH smiled fondly as he swayed his nose to dance with hers. They giggled together.

"UHM... UHM"

The two lovebirds were surprised to hear the sound of an ugly artificial cough. They turned their heads to where WDH was standing with his eyes staring at them sharply. LMH and KGE couldn't keep their laughter when they saw how funny WDH's face was.

"Jinjihage?! You two, stop this cheesy moment! Aigooo!! I'll wait for you on set!" WDH shook his head and went out without looking back.

"Yaaah!! DoHwan-aah... wait for me!!" JEC shouted but didn't move. She smiled awkwardly at the two lovebirds, but she managed to say,

"I am happy that we found you, GoEun-ah... I... Uhm... Well... I see you both on set." JEC blushed and waved her hand awkwardly as she hurriedly walked out of the restroom to follow WDH.

Silence.

A minute later.
LMH and KGE's laughter echoed in the room.
They laughed happily when they didn't let go of their embrace on one another.

"Thank God I found you... And you are all alright, KGE-sshi..." LMH sighed.
"I am so blessed that you tried to find me... Gomawao, chagiya..."
"Aigooo... I thought something bad really happened to you!"
"What do you mean?!"
"It's not that bad eventually! You just locked up in the restroom, accidentally! Hahaha..."
"Yaaah!! It is bad!"
"Hahaha... Arasseo... This accident has set me thinking..."
"About?"
"About you have to always locked up on my side!"
"Yaaaah!!"

KGE glared at LMH.
LMH giggled and tenderly kissed her lips. KGE smiled again.
LMH grabbed KGE's hand and hold it tight.

"Baby, Gaja...It's time for us to finish the work..."
"Gaja..."

LMH stood up and helped KGE to get up from the floor. He fixed her messy coat and combed her hair with his fingers. He took her shawl and wrapped it around her neck when he brushed her coat and pants from the dust with his hands. He did that without talking. LMH seemed to always do that to her unconsciously.

"There you go... You are ready, baby..." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

KGE stood motionlessly with her eyes gazing lovingly at her sweet boyfriend. She didn't let her eyes move away from his face.
She sighed.

"Something bothering you, baby?" LMH softly questioned her.
"Aniya..."
"You sighed..."
"I did..."
"Waeyo?"

Silence.
KGE looked up and gazed deeply into his dark eyes when she said,

"LMH-sshi..." She paused.
"Ye... KGE-sshi..." He smiled.

KGE put her warm palm on his handsome face. LMH kissed her palm and smiled sweetly.
"What is it, baby?"

KGE sighed once again.
She rubbed his face gently as she whispered,

"LMH-sshi... If there is a guy who deserves to be proposed... It is you."

Silence.

"And if I were the best woman for a man like you, then I would dare myself to propose to you."

Silence.

"So, LMH-sshi, pray for me to be that one best woman."

LMH helplessly fell in love again and again with this one best woman.

*#*

Let's just not save the world, let's just think about the present.
-JTE-

🖤

Jan 24, 2021
Write's note:

Dear friends and readers,
Just finished writing this chapter. I guess it's a new habit that I publish a raw and fresh from the oven writings.
I still got stuck up with life and work errands. So yes, I hope this chapter comes to your liking again.

When you doubt them, please seek for their old BTS. I do that all the time. And I believe in love.

Be happy and healthy,
With love,
SAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 158 23
Two different worlds and two different people against the odds A Jeong Yunho fanfiction<3 Started: 09.05.2023 Finished: 15.05.2023
4.1K 182 27
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
207 19 16
Two different personalities. Two different worlds. Two different lives. When they cross paths, will love overcome all? Is this love of one's fate? H...
2.3K 222 70
A story based on IU's Ending Scene Music Video. (COMPLETED)