Jamanchu (ongoing)

By SrikandiAsiaLove

A mix of reality and imaginary love story. Inspired by perfect chemistry on and off screen of Lee Min-Ho & Ki... More

SHE
HE
SILVER CHARM
GOLDEN NIGHT
POP ART
MUSE
KING
LAND AND SEA
HAUNT
CAP
PEAK
MISSING
ITCHY
FALL
SWAY
SLOW
GREEN
PICTURE
ACHE
TURBULENT
THE NOTE
DECEMBER
BRUISED
SUNRISE
STAY
HOME
FROZEN
MORN
DOOR
GASP
GAMES
EPIC
BABY
DATE
SENT
TIDE
SAYS
CRAZY
REAL
NAKED
UNBREAKABLE
FIRE
SEXY
FATE
COOL
EMPTY
DEEP
HOT AND WET
YOUR THOUGHTS
BUSTED!
CONFIRM
TRUTH OR DARE
DIRTY
YOURS
PLAN
WHENEVER
GIRLFRIEND
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
BECAUSE
DEAD
DOUBT
DAFFODILS
DAUGHTER
BOYFRIEND
ARASSEO
NO REPLY
DAWN
TODAY
MISS V
SUE
LEFT
DARN!
LOVE LUST
FAINT
EXPECT
MEMORY
PAST
LUCK
TREAT
WISH
STOP
HERO
SECOND LEAD
BOND
WHITE
RING
PROMISE
TRUST
FAITH
HELPLESS
REEL REAL
BEAUTIFUL
VC.
STOLEN
PERFECT
BREAK
ALWAYS
REAL DEAL
STRONGEST
TO THE BONE

LOST

2.2K 109 399
By SrikandiAsiaLove

Be sure you are ready for the future before you say a word. The end will surprise you when your words become real one day.
-SAL-

Interviewer:
What do you think of Kim Tan's love?

LMH:
Looking at Kim Tan, I think it's not puppy love. I can feel the deep, intense love in his heart. I can't put in words the intensity of his love. I think that he is so deeply in love, beyond words. So I wish I have the chance to experience such deep love, like Kim Tan.

Interviewer:
Which is your ideal type? The smart Rachel, kind Eun Sang, or the cute Bona?

LMH:
Hahaha...Kind...Smart...and cute! Hahaha... I have said it before. She must be as lovely as Bona, as clean and simple as Rachel, as unpretentious as Eun Sang. If the girl has these three qualities, she is my ideal type. I think I will propose to her.

LMH, 2014

*****

Trade Tower, Gangnam-gu Seoul
3 pm, LMH's van

It was the way KGE made LMH feels that got him under her spell. She passionately loved him like no one before. The warmth, the tenderness, and the sincerity she gave him were addictive. LMH realized how KGE became the daily needs he couldn't live without, like the fresh air he needs to keep him alive. KGE had become his source of happiness as she made him smile and laugh a lot. He lost time and space whenever she was around. She gave him calmness in every way when she was also the chaos that burned him away. KGE was a perfect package LMH never thought that he would ever find. 

LMH had been in love before, not only once. Just like any normal boy, LMH fancied beautiful girls. He always liked to work and made friends with them. LMH was aware of his strong charm towards women. Although he never thought of himself as a romantic kind of guy, he knew how to treat a girl so well. LMH was famous for being a cute, sweet, and playful man. He was loveable.

Everyone was conscious of how attractive LMH was to girls, including him himself. He could smell the attraction of the opposite sex without him having to try so hard to get their attention. He always knew how to make a girl happy and comfortable with him, whether in work or friendship. LMH held his confidence firmly as the most popular and hot hunk until the girl with those crescent moon eyes came along. She changed the rules of the game.
Basically, she changed everything. 
He had to struggle to get her attention.
He had to level up everything he has to her level. 
This shy but mighty gorgeous girl had turned his world upside down.

This uniquely prominent Chungmuro's Cinderella was different. LMH didn't see himself like he was before when he was with her. He lost his talent in spellbinding a girl under his charm. LMH believed that KGE was the one who made him feels uneased and lost his self-control whenever she was around. She made him fall madly in love with her modesty. He had been feeling all the funny feelings for her ever since the BIFAN awarding night—that one magical night when LMH came to believe that he was starstruck by KGE's enchanting charm and fantastic talent. 

LMH had been KGE's longtime secret admirer until the day he met her in person. One of the best days of his life was when KES called him and told him that this legendary young Queen would be his leading lady. He was over the moon that day, until today. He couldn't describe the strange feeling he got whenever he heard her name. LMH had to admit that he was just like any other fanboy who fell on his knees in front of the Queen. KGE captured his heart without her even trying. She had made him become her amid and fanatic fan.

This genius young actress, who was accused of being ugly, was his death. The word 'ugly' didn't suit her at all. No other so-called pretty girls had ever made him this frail apart before. If there was a word to explain how KGE made him feel, it was 'checkmate.' He was lost in her. He was lost to her. KGE consumed him. She wrapped him around her fingers.

And when she kissed him, he couldn't control himself.
Just like what was happening right now.
He was too consumed.
He wanted more.
Always.

KGE was a great kisser. LMH knew how his girlfriend would always make him losing his mind.
He didn't have to wait for more than seconds to have their soft and sweet kiss intensify. What happened next was another hot and sexy mouth kissing. LMH groaned as his tongue danced erotically with KGE's sweet and smooth tongue.

LMH tightened his embrace as he shifted her body to lean on his needing body. She grabbed his hair and deepened the kiss. LMH swore that he wanted to rip that thick and annoying sweater of hers right there. His skin tingled, and his breathing seemed to get shorter. The taste of her sweet tongue and her fragrance drove him crazy.

"Euniga..."
LMH whimpered as his mind lost in her seductive game of tongue. She left him breathless, and she made him dying to love her more. KGE loved to hear how LMH groaned in pleasure inside her mouth. It intensified her eagerness to give all she got to love him.

KGE knew how to make her boyfriend wanted more. And how she loved the feeling of conquering. She had learned never to doubt her power to bewitch the King. LMH would do everything to please her and get the pleasure likewise.
She could always make him plead.
She could make him wanted more of her.
She could make him madly in love with her for more.

The kiss made LMH lost in her. His every sense was focused solely on her.
All he heard was KGE's blood boiling sweet breathing and moaning in his ears.
They both lost in their passions and longing that never seemed to have an end.
KGE was taking all his tasted when the sliding door opened.

"Minho-yah...Shall we...OOH?!"

JEC was stunned for a second when all she found was the two lovers who were in their state of having their most private moment. These two actors were definitely not colleagues who were supposed to be having their reading sessions together. JEC's eyes gawked at the two love birds and felt her knees were shaking when her unpurposed shout startled the kissing lovers.

KGE and LMH broke their passionate kiss abruptly and gawked back at the flustered JEC. The awkward moment was unavoidable. JEC couldn't keep her eyes from staring at how intimate LMH held KGE's body and at how KGE hands were gripping his hair and wrapped around his neck. She knew that she was just accidentally trespassed at their most private moment.

Schlik!
JEC slid close the sliding door quickly as she gathered herself.

Silence.

"Eotteoke??"
KGE's voice cracked low.
She felt like the sky fell on her. 
KGE thought she lost her breath.
What would JEC think of her now?
What an embarrassing moment it was.

KGE gazed at LMH's composed face.
She felt her blood drained from her face.
LMH chuckled as soon as he realized what had just happened when his shy girlfriend was utterly in shock. KGE looked bleach with her bewildered eyes and trembling swollen lips. LMH felt sorry for her when he saw the anxiety in her eyes. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, then said,

"Geogjeong hajima, chagiya..." LMH whispered in her ears as he pulled her closer.
"Eotteoke, Imino?" KGE muttered.
"The good side is...now everyone in the squad knows what you are to me..." LMH grinned and stroked her hair gently. He knew that his baby girl was worried about JEC's reaction to the incident. He gazed deeply into KGE's anxious eyes. 

"It makes no odds, baby. Eun Chae Noona will be happy for us." LMH held her shaking body then cupped her face lovingly. LMH couldn't stop smiling when he saw KGE's almost crying face.

"Hush...You don't need to feel bad. Should we?"
"What should I do now, Imino?"
"It's 'we'... Aren't we together?"
"We are... What should we do then?"
"We should be happy, shouldn't we?"  
"But..."
"Why 'but'?"
"It's embarrassing..."
"Am I embarrassing to you?"
"Yah! Imino... It's not you!"
"Are we embarrassing?"
"It's the moment!! I don't feel comfortable!"
"Waeyo? It's every couple does, baby!"
"Yes! Privately! But then she saw us!" 
"We did it privately...We just got busted!"

LMH giggled.
KGE frowned.
LMH stroked her back tenderly when he didn't see her smile.
It was understood that KGE would feel embarrassed and uncomfortable.
However embarrassing and uncomfortable the situation was, it already happened.

"Yah... Baby, aren't we couple?"
"We are...but..."
"Then you don't need to feel embarrassed."
"Imino..."
"What we did is normal!"
"It is! But... I feel bad!"
"I bet Eun Chae Noona feels bad, too. Hahaha..."
"How can you seem to be so happy with what just happened?"
"Why can't I be happy? I am happy! I am over the moon, actually!" 
"Yaaaah!!!" 
"I told you, baby... Worry not! She's not Dispatch anyway!" 
"What are you saying, sanbaenim??" 
"And even though she is, I am more than happy to tell the world!"
"You're crazy!"
"I am! Crazy for you!"
"Stop joking!"
"I am not joking!"
"Just stop teasing me!"
"Should we take our kissing picture for Dispatch?"
"Yaaaaah!!!"
"Hahaha...Auch...That hurts!" 

LMH grimaced when KGE pinched his cheek.
She tried to free herself from his embrace but failed.
LMH kept stroking her back and tightened his embrace.
He chuckled when KGE seemed to have a hard time smiling.
He kissed her cheek and smiled ear to ear at her as he fixed her messy hair.

"Should I call Eun Chae Noona, now?"
"I don't know... I don't think you should..."
"Should I say that we were practicing the next scene?"
"Are you kidding me?" 
"That we just got carried away by the emotion we tried to portray..."
"Do you want to die?"
"Hahaha... It was me then, not 'We' who got carried away..."
"Are you for real?"
"I am real! I was carried away! Weren't you, baby?" 
"Haiiishhh!!! I HATE YOU!!" 

LMH laughed out loud. He loved to tease this annoyed young lady so much.
KGE punched his chest and blew her heavy breath. She didn't know how to make her silly boyfriend feels a little embarrassed about what just happened. He seemed to be genuinely content and excited by the incident. KGE wondered what was on his brain.

"Gaja, it's time for us to work."
"Jinjihage?!"
"Wae? You don't want to work now?"
"How could you act like there is nothing happened?"
"Something is happening, and I am content!"
"Mwo?"
"Baby, do you trust me?"
"I trust you...but... I just don't feel good about what happened!"
"I know. Let's talk about it later, shall we?"
"I don't know how to show my face now..."
"Aigooo...Then hide behind me!"
"It's not funny!"
"I'm not even joking!"

KGE hit LMH's shoulder then covered her face. She had a hard time regaining her confidence to face JEC. She wished they didn't have to work together today. KGE realized that people would know about her relationship with LMH eventually. But she didn't expect it like this. However, she believed that JEC wouldn't spread gossip and respect the secret relationship between LMH and her. Still, KGE got a little worry about how to explain the situation to JEC. The friendship between JEC and KGE wasn't as close as her friendship with KYJ.

"Baby...Let's have the reading and rehearsing. You'll be fine. We'll be fine."
"I know we will... I just don't know how to act now..."
"Act naturally like you always do, chagiya..."
"I don't think I can, Imino... Not today..."
"Yes, you can. You didn't do anything wrong!"
"Did I?"
"No, you didn't. We didn't. Did we?" 
"I can't think!" 
"Don't think! Let it flows! Everyone knows something is happening between us. Well, it's not a secret that sometimes the leading actors look like they are dating. They won't mind! That's what they want anyway." 

KGE glared at LMH and pouting. She didn't like LMH's last reasoning about how leading actors could look like they were dating. But she didn't say anything. KGE didn't want to think of the worst case of LMH's probable actions towards his other co-stars before her. When they talked about professionalism, they both were excellent at building chemistry with their co-stars. Somehow, LMH was right that the leading actors sometimes looked like they were dating when they were not.

So, what about us, Imino?
Do we look like we are dating?
Are we actually really dating right now?
Or is it just the so-called 'leading actors symptoms'?
That we both just carried away by the characters, we try to portray.
And we are having this sort of relationship that is going to end when the works are done.
Or are we just other actors who are not dating but look like ones?
Or are we just building the chemistry to make the fantasy love looks real?
What are we doing then?
Rehearsing?
Portraying?
Acting?
AARGGHHH!!!

LMH gazed at KGE's frowning face, and he knew that she was thinking of something. LMH brushed her lips gently with his thumb, then kissed them tenderly. He smiled sweetly at the sulking KGE. He knew how private and shy his lovely girlfriend was. LMH didn't want her to feel more reserved after this unexpected event.

Incoming call
WDH

"Yeoboseyo DoHwan-ah..."
"Pyeha, I'm walking to your van. I wonder if Eun Chae Noona is already with you because she isn't in her van."
"She's not. Waeyo?"
"Weird. I thought Eun Chae noona is with you already. She asked me to come to your van to have our reading session before the rehearsal." 
"She was here." 
"She...mwo? Was? What do you mean?" 
"She was, but then she left again. Now, I don't know where she is."

Call ended.
The sliding door was opened, and WDH was already outside LMH's van with his teasing eyes.

"Are you two having a script reading or making a script?" He giggled as he got in. "Whaaa...this legendary van of the living legend Lee Min Ho is superb!" WDH grinned mischievously at LMH, who shook his head and chuckled.

"Yah...You are the King of Hyperbole, DoHwan-ah!" LMH threw him a can of beer.
"Whaaa...jinjihage? Beer!! Are you starting to drink, Pyeha?!?" WHD smirked and winked at KGE.
"Nope. It's always here. You better check the expiry date!" LMH winked at the happy WDH.
"Haisssh!! What a waste of joyfulness!" WDH snickered as he glanced at the mute KGE.

KGE smiled at that noisy boy. She took the can from WDH's grip and opened it. She gulped down the beer without stopping. The two boys could only be gawking at her action.

"Baby! I meant it when I said to check on the expiry date!" LMH's worried voice was so loud. 
"I don't think it's expired. It tasted good." KGE shrugged. KGE handed the can to her grumpy boyfriend. LMH took it and checked on the date. He sighed in relief. 
"Shall we start reading? It's already 3.30 pm." KGE took her script and starting to open the pages.
"We shall. But I got to find Eun Chae Noona before I do." LMH glanced at KGE, who glanced back at him and nodded.

WDH stared at the uncheerful KGE. He could sense something was not right but didn't show his curiosity. Were they in a fight? That would be awfully bad for tonight's scene if they were.
WDH wondered.

Haissshh...
Don't tell me you two are having a cat and dog moment.
I don't think I can handle you guys for more.
Why is it me again, anyway?
Aigooo...
I still remember your Appa's face, noona.
He looked like he wanted me to disappear. 
He probably thought I was going after you.
I don't think he liked me that day when I knocked on his door.
I can see that Appa Kim is into your boyfriend.
Lucky LMH-sshi, and poor WDH-sshi!

"I'll be quick. I think she gets back to her van." LMH got off the van and slid the door close.

Silence.

"Shall we start, DoHwanie?" 
"Whaaa... Does your LMH-sshi know you call me by that?"
"Haiishh...what now?"
"Just call me DoHwan-ah, Noona...Chaebal!" 
"Do...Hwan...nie!" 
"Haissshhh!! Nooo!!"
"Doooo...Hwaaaan...niiiee!!"
"Yaaaah!!"

KGE glared at WDH and smirked. WDH closed his eyes and shook his head. He knew he couldn't make this stubborn Queen changes her mind when she didn't want to. He wondered how LMH could pace up with her. In WDH's eyes, KGE was a self-dependent girl who stood firmly on what she believed even though the world against her.

WDH has never doubted the power of LMH. But he had seen how fragile LMH was in front of her many times. No wonder that KGE was a prominent eligible woman in the eyes of many respectable and great bachelors. KGE was a daunting  Queen for any ordinary man. Only the strongest King would suit this Queen and deserved this brave heroine.
Would there be the strongest King for her?
Who would that be?
Would it be LMH?
WDH wondered.

"Let's don't waste our time, DoHwan-nie! I am your sunbae today!"
"Aigooo...I wonder how pyeha can stand you!"
"He can't!!"
"I bet!"
"No one can!" 
"You're right! I can't either!"
"I bet!"
"Noonaaa..."
"Shut up! Turn your page now! We have many dialogues to practice together. Unfortunately!"
"Arasseo... joesonghaeyo Noona..."

WDH bowed at KGE from his seat and started to read the script. He knew how to act as a good hoobae, and WDH loved to treat his sunbae in the best manner. KGE was one of his favorite sunbae. She was amiable and a kindhearted sunbae who has never acted arrogantly and puffed up with all her achievements and a big name in the industry. She remained humble and warm to everyone around her, whether they were her colleagues, friends, or fans. 

How strange it was when WDH found out that there were so many haters out there trying to defame this sweet and lovable girl. He found those hatreds were ridiculous and inappropriate to be addressed to a hard worker and respectable person such as KGE. Jealousy and envy were somehow the most devilish crimes people could commit.

"Let's try our dialogue when JTE was startled to find that JY was already there beside her." 
"How would you play this part, Noona? Should JY pretends not to look at her face before he finally glares fiercely  when he answers JTE's questions?"
"That's great, DoHwanie... JY was cold and stiff towards JTE. He was an overprotective personal guard to LG. So yes... I like that..."
"Jinjihage?"
"Ye... Don't you like it?"
"Omonaaa... Do you really like my idea, Noona?"
"Mwo?? Waeyo?"
"I am greatly honored, Noona!"
"Haissh! Joogeullae?!"
"Hahaha... I would die happy because Chungmuro Queen honored my idea!"
"Yaaah!! Can you stop being the King of Hyperbole for a minute??" 
"Hahaha!! You've made my day, Noona!!"

They would be having the helicopter pickup scene around 7 pm in front of the Trading Tower Lobby. The location was in The Kingdom of Corea. They needed to practice and rehearse together for this scene. JEC would have to play a curious and jealous PM Goo, who found out that King LG was picking up a stranger and take the suspicious stranger to the palace by his private helicopter. 

"Aren't we suppose to rehearse all together, Noona?"
"Yes, we are. Wae?"
"Where are they? We've been practicing for more than thirty minutes now."
"You're right... Wait..."

Calling
LMH sanbae

KGE put the phone on speaker mode. She chewed her nails while waiting for her boyfriend to pick up the phone. WDH glanced at the phone's screen and chuckled.

"Whaa... You still put that name for him on your phone?"
"None of your business!"
"Aigooo...I would be so angry if my girlfriend put my name like that!" 
"HUSH!!"
"Tsk, I guess Pyeha needs another kind of girlfriend!"
"You brat!! Shut up!" 
"I would write 'KGE who?' for your name if I were LMH!" 
"Thank God you're not him!"
"Hahaha...I wish I were him so that I can show you how it hurts me!"
"Find another girl if you were him."
"I don't think I could. Because If I were him, I would probably stick on you too!"
"Now, you know! LMH is mine!"
"Whoohoo...That's bold, Noona!"
"I am bold!"
"Oh yes, you are...and scary too!"
"You should think of me like that!"
"Waeyo?"
"Because the real LMH wouldn't think that stupid!"
"That hurts!"

WDH giggled and stared at KGE's worried face. He missed the cheerful and happy KGE. WDH wondered what was it in KGE's mind that made her look so grim.
KGE blew her heavy breath and shook her head.

"Where are you, Imino?"
"Is he picking up?"
"No..."
"That's weird."
"Where are they?"

Call ended.
KGE bit her lip before saying,

"Can you try to call one of them?"
"Hmm...Wait, let me try to call Eun Chae Noona."

Calling
JEC sunbae

No answer.
Call Ended.
Both of them stared at each other's eyes.

Beep
"KGE-sshi, where are you? Shall we gather inside the building for the rehearsal? Are you with everyone? I thought I saw LMH-sshi and JEC-sshi went to the elevator. We need you all now to start the rehearsal. We'll be starting the rehearsal at 4.30 pm. See you soon." 

KGE frowned. 
She was worried.
What was happening now?
LMH didn't pick up her call and hadn't called her back.
BSH said he saw LMH and JEC together in his text. 
Something was not right, KGE thought. 
Did they have arguments?
Why should they argue anyway?
Was there something she didn't know?
About the old stories, they probably had?

"Noona, are you alright?"
"Ah...ye...DoHwanie... gwaenchanh-a..."
"They probably are having script reading together."
"Oh...Ye...Probably..."
"We'll be playing the scene together, anyway."
"Ye...Together..."

KGE sighed.
WHD frowned. 
He knew KGE was worried.
What was happening between these two before he came?
WDH was worried too. He didn't like the concerned look on KGE's face.
WDH loved the couple so much. They both his recent most favorite people.
WDH thought he just had to get ready for another rescue action if these two had their cat and dog moment for more. He would do anything necessary to make them happy together again.

With the sweetest smile and his cute happy face, WDH took KGE's wrist as he slid the door open.
He gazed at KGE's troubled face and felt sad for her. WDH tried his best not to hold her when he wanted to. This bold and fierce Queen was in her vulnerable state right now. WDH could sense her anxiety. He hated it.

Yaah!!
Pyeha! 
Are you out of your mind?!
Why didn't you pick up her call?
Don't you dare to make my Noona sad!
Aigooo... Can't you at least text her up?!
See how you made her looks so grim!
At least tell her where you at!
Darn!

"Shall we go now, Noona? I guess we will meet them in the building."
"Oh...Ye...DoHwanie...We will meet them there."
"Gaja!" 

Beep
"Sometimes, it is hard to admit the real feeling when you know that the feeling might not be mutual. I will always love you in my way, Euntaki. As I promise you, I will be your forever Goblin. When the love you think you have isn't true and that he doesn't treat you the way you deserve, let me be the one to ease your pain. I'll be true to you. With all my heart. Your Goblin."

*****

Trade Tower Gangnam-gu Seoul
3.30 pm, Top Cloud 52 Restaurant

"That's a fascinating love story you got there, MinHo-yah!"
"Gamsahabnida, Noona. I am so blessed that I found her."
"You've found her! So, do whatever you need to do to keep her!"
"Hahaha...Are you that excited, Noona?"
"Oh, believe me, I am!"
"I apologize that you had to see us..."
"Mwo? Hahaha... It's me who has to apologize, MinHo-yah!!" 

LMH sipped his ginger tea and smiled widely. He knew that JEC would be on his side on this matter. They might not be a close friend, but she was one of his oldest colleagues. LMH knew how honest and straightforward this pretty Noona was. JEC might look soft and feminine, but she got the guts of a lioness.

"Apology accepted. Did you knock before you slid the door?"
"Aigoooo... I did! My mistake was that I didn't wait for you guys to answer..."
"Hahaha... Should I say it was your luckiest day?"
"Haissshh!!! I don't know how to face GoEun-ah... I am too embarrassed." 
"Don't worry. GoEun-ie was embarrassed too. I bet she is still now."
"What should I say to her? I am truly sorry for the accident. Arrgh!"
"Hahaha... You two will be alright. Now you know what you will see when I am with her! Hahaha... So, Noona, you better wait for my answer before you open any doors!"

JEC blushed at the thought of that awkward yet embarrassing incident that came across her mind again. She had to admit that these two love birds were utterly hot and sexy to look at. The energy they both brought to her eyes was explicitly telling her how much those two were in love with each other. She shivered from the memory of LMH and KGE's fluttered moment.

"Noona... stop thinking of what you just saw some times ago! Hahaha... " LMH grinned teasingly.
"Yah! Stop teasing me! Haisshh... How can you be so happy?" JEC glared at him.
"How can I not? Hahaha... Kidding, Noona. I just don't feel sorry. I did what I did out of love, and that I am so proud of it."

JEC smiled and nodded. She knew LMH told her the truth. It was supposed to be their private moment before she accidentally slid the door. She sighed.

"MinHo-yah... I saw you were talking with someone on the video call one day. It was when we had our scene in LG's office. That one particular day was stuck in my brain!"
"Whaa...Did I get busted without knowing it?! Aigooo... Was I that obvious?" 
"Hahaha... You were that obvious!!"

LMH laughed out loud. He didn't expect that JEC would be telling him this surprising story. He could tell how much his actions and expressions told every eye about his true feelings. 

"So, you saw me... I remember that day when GoEun-ie called me."
"You were so intense. I believe you didn't realize that I watched you from my corner. Hahaha... I was so intrigued!"
"What did you see, Noona? Did you see Euniga on my screen?"
"Of course no! You were talking to her in another corner. But I could see your face clearly. That 'lovey-dovey' kind of face! Hahaha... Omonaa..."
"Jinjihage?? Haisshh... I should be more careful then!"
"Hahaha...Don't lie, LMH-sshi! You don't hide your feelings. You never try harder to conceal your true feelings!"
"You got me! Hahaha... I should have acted!" 
"It was your eyes that enchanted me the most! MinHo-yah...  Your eyes showed me that you are falling in love."
"Hahaha... I am Noona. I am deeply in love... I can't help it."
"No one can help but fall to the love that is so beautiful as you are having now, MinHo-yah! My God! Now I know who she is! Omonaaa..."
"Hahaha... Were you that curious, Noona?"
"Oh, I was!! Hahaha... I watched every person you were talking to. But I didn't find anyone that made your eyes glowing like the one you were talking to on the phone."
"Aigooo... So you've been watching me and tried to figure out who is she?"
"Mianhae... I am so in love with your eyes! Hahaha... I can't help it!"
"Gamsahabnida, Noona."
"I am truly happy for you, MinHo-yah. GoEun-ah is one hell of a girlfriend. You need to be ready for the long lineup behind you! Sorry! Hahaha..."
"Yaaah... Hahaha... I'll slay them all! I promise!"
"You better do it right! Or else, you'll lose her to someone else."
"I won't let that happen! They can kill me first! hahaha..." 
"Omoooo... What love does to you, LMH-sshi... How cute!"
 "I never thought that I could have this kind of love before. But there she was. And she is here now."
"That's just so romantic, MinHo-yah!"
"Is it? Hahaha... So I am romantic now...That's new!"
"You've been in love before. What's the difference now?"
"So much different, Noona. KGE saved me."
"Saved you? What do you mean?"

LMH looked at his watch and chuckled. They should have read their script thirty minutes ago, but they talked in this coffee lounge on the 52nd floor instead. He sighed.

"We need to go in ten minutes. GoEun-ie and DoHwan-ah must be confused. They are waiting for us." LMH glanced at the curious JEC and smiled.
"Arasseo... I apologize, MinHo-yah... You shouldn't bother to explain it to me. Mianhae..."
"No, it is my pleasure to explain, and I need to. So there won't be any misunderstanding about what really happened. GoEun-ie is so worried about how you would react to what you found." 
"Ah... that sweet baby... She must be worried. She has been through so much. I'll talk to her later..."
"Yes, if you don't mind, Noona. I would be grateful if you could talk to her."
"Oh, I will, MinHo-yah... I will! She deserves to be happy with this love. She shines brighter!"
"Hahaha... I think you read too many poems, Noona."
"Yaaah... I am poetry enough! hahaha..."

LMH grinned and waved to the waiter. He took his phone from his pocket pants and sighed. He should have told his girlfriend that he was talking to JEC about the incident. She probably thought something was wrong now. 

"Shall we?"
"My... I need more time! I want to hear more about you and GoEun-ah!"
"You will hear more, Noona. I promise!"
"So...can I ask you one more question before work?"
"Hmmm... I hope I can answer your question. What is it?"
"What attracted you the most to GoEun-ah?

LMH smiled widely and patted JEC's arm friendly as he said,

"I love your question, Noona. I hope someday people will ask me that question."
"Why is it, MinHo-yah?"
"It's irritating when people talk more about appearance. When I love someone, she will be the most beautiful girl in the world to me. I don't care if people called her ugly. She is the one who captures my eyes and heart. So, screwed those people!"

JEC's eyes were glowing when she heard LMH's determined and firm answer. The love he had for his sweet girlfriend was so strong and beautiful. This pretty boy indeed had changed a lot. He wasn't that flower boy she worked with ten years ago. LMH had grown up to be a mature and charming true man. He got all the charisma of being a Hallyu King yet a humble, simple, and sweet loving boyfriend. JEC felt all the love LMH's had for KGE. It was consuming. Heart fluttering. Enchanting and heartwarming.

"I am a hundred percent agree with you, MinHo-yah... what we see is beyond appearance when love is the matter."
"Thank you for your support, Noona. That means a lot!"
"My pleasure! I think it's a personal taste that matters most!"
"Hahaha... Is that a movie?"
"No, it's an old drama! Hahaha..."
"Cute drama. Well, I love Euniga. She can be cute, she can be funny, she is friendly, and she is sexy to me."
"Ouch...I am blushed! Hahaha... When it isn't me you are referring to... Aigooo!"
"I am sorry if I sounded cheesy, Noona...Hahaha... I am cheesy!"
"Cheesy it is, but I love the way you look at her... It's complete!"

LMH chuckled as he took the bill from the waiter. He put his signature on the bill and handed it back to the waiter. 

"I am sincerely attracted to GoEun-ie. She got me. She got all of me. There is something that attracted me the most..."
"What is it?"
"GoEun-ie has never tried to impress me. She is simply herself. And with her unpretentious and simplicity, she impressed me so much."

JEC sighed as she muttered her prayers unconsciously. She was too mesmerized by every word LMH said. Listening to what he said about his love and KGE was a blessing to her heart. JEC thought that it was she who was in love. JEC believed that she was falling in love with this beautiful couple. 

"Amen, Noona..." LMH's voice startled her. She chuckled. 
"Amen...MinHo-yah..." She blushed. 
"Gamsahabnida for your prayer, Noona... That means a lot!"
"I will always pray for you two! I promise!" 
"I can't thank you enough."
"Thank you for sharing, MinHo-yah... I do love your love story."
"Hahaha... Anytime Noona...Gaja! We need to work now..."
"Gaja!"

Beep
"Imino, is there anything wrong? Are you with JEC eonnie? Is there anything I should know? Should I be worried?"

...Typing...
"All is well, baby.  Neomu Saranghae."

...Sent...

*****

Filming set, Trade Tower Gangnam-gu Seoul
7 pm

The night was breezy. Everyone had gathered in the lobby to start the filming. 
LMH and BHJ stayed inside the building while JEC prepared herself with some extras in PM Goo's white sedan. They had the rehearsal together for an hour to make the scene correctly done. The appearance of LG would be the icon of the scene.

KGE and WDH had already standby outside the gigantic building. 
KGE had done her first filming for the scene. The scene of JTE looked up at the top of the building and saw LG's helicopter was landed on the helipad. This scene was romantic uniquely and distinctly.

The breeze was a little hard when WDH and her had to do their dialogues. They both had fun whenever they played JTE and JY together. The scene of the rigid and suspicious JY held his temper in front of LG's fierce and no-nonsense crush, JTE, had always made them laugh. They laughed a lot and had so much fun together when taking all the angles. The chemistry between KGE and WDH made the scene great, and the production team happy.

Beep
"Baby, how can I hear your laughter when I am actually sitting far away from you? Is it the breeze that sent your sweet laughter to me? Or is it me who can't take you out of my mind? I wonder."

...Typing...
"Are you flirting? Are you trying to seduce me? Joogeullae??"

...Sent...

They were preparing everything for the next scene.
JTE and JY  were waiting for King LG to come down and take them to the palace. As soon as LG came and spoke with them, the curious and jealous PM Goo was coming. This should be an exciting scene as the parallel world's story was getting intense.

Beep
"Aigooo...Is it you, JTE-sshi? I am LMH, not King LG. Can you tell my girlfriend KGE-sshi to answer my text? Gamsahabnida."

KGE giggled as she read LMH's cute text. WDH glanced at her and smiled happily. He knew that this cute Noona had got her cheerful self back again. 

"Is that my cheesy and gorky Pyeha?"
"None of your business!"
"Yaah...Don't let me tell your boyfriend that you have a text romance with a dude!"
"Tell him so, and I don't mind!"
"Haissh...Are you that confident that he trusts you so much?"
"Oh, he does trust me..."
"Lucky you... How about you, then? Do you trust him?"
"Yaah! Can you stop being so noisy?!"
"I'm not this fun if I stopped being noisy!"
"Hahaha...You brat! Stop asking personal questions!"
"Do you know that I once dreamt of being a reporter?"
"Jinjahage?"
"Oh yes, so that I can ask personal questions!"
"No, kidding??"
"Yah! of course, I'm kidding!"

KGE laughed and punched WDH's shoulder. They both couldn't stop giggling and joking around while waiting for the next scene. The set had been a happy place for them.
The next scene was JTE and JY's scene when they waited for the King to come out of the building. This scene should be one of the most charismatic scenes of LG.

...Typing...
"Are you ready to come out, dear King LG? I can't wait to see you walk towards me with those beautiful long legs and charismatic aura. I think I should hold on to JY's strong arm to prevent me from fainting right there!"

...Sent...

"LG is ready. Everyone in their position. All cameras ready, audio checked, lightings on...VTR standby..." The assistant director informed BSH and all the crew and actors that the filming would get started.

"All Cameras...rolling!" BSH shouted. "ACTION!"

King LG's guards were running to their positions. 
The wind was blowing a little hard when LG walked out from the revolving glass door.
He walked towards JTE and JY with all his charm and charisma. He didn't put a smile on his beautiful face. His sharp eyes were set to where JTE was standing. 

Aigooo...
That's not LG.
Or are you, LG?
Why is it so LMH?
Am I out of my mind?
Can you look at JY, too?
Or JY is not on the script?
Is it only JTE who gets all the eyes?
Why your eyes looking at me like that?
Are LG's eyes always look at JTE like that?

What happened next was another brilliant chemistry between JTE and LG, while the hostile and quarrelsome roles between JTE and JY were portrayed flawlessly by the talented KGE and WDH. The next scene was PM Goo's arrival. JEC came out from the gorgeous white sedan with all her grace. She walked like a real vainglorious and ambitious young PM.

Why do JTE and LG have to get busted by this pretty and graceful lady PM?
When LMH and I got busted by JEC today?
Am I living in a parallel world?
What a coincidence! 
Or is it not?
Aigooo!!

They had to repeat the same scene from several angles before they came to the final scene. The night was getting late, and the weather was getting colder. They worked so hard and made sure that every angle was entirely covered and done correctly.

"Minho-sshi, the last scene for you is LG heads back to the building followed by JTE and JY. All LG does is walking ahead of JY and JTE  as he is the King."
"Arasseo... So, I don't need to wait for JTE?"
"Nope... I will cut the scene when JTE and JY are still walking behind LG."
"Got it, gamdognim."
"We will take five angles for this scene. Well...Six is the most."
"Alright, gamdognim." 
"We'll be ready in thirty minutes. Where is GoEun-sshi?"

LMH tried to find KGE's figure among the crowds when all he could see was WDH and his troops. He frowned. How could he forget about her? 

"DoHwan-ah... Where's my... uhm... where's GoEun-ie?" LMH shouted.

WDH, who was talking to one of the actors, turned his head to LMH.
"No worries, Pyeha, your JTE went to the restroom... She'll be back soon." WDH shouted back.

LMH walked over to WDH and spoke in a low and whispery voice when he was closer enough to be heard. LMH couldn't hide his annoyance.

"When did she leave?"
"It's around ten minutes ago..."
"Are you sure she went alone?"
"I guess... Well... I'm sure..."
"Why didn't she tell me?"
"Mwo? Well... You were talking to gamdognim."
"Did she tell you?"
"Ye, Pyeha... Aigooo... I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away."
"She told you, and you let her went alone?! Did you lost your mind, DoHwan-ah?!"
"But...Ye, Hyeong...Mianhae..."
"Do you think she knows this place so well?"
"No... No, I don't think she does..." 
"Joogeullae?!"
"Jeongmal Mianhae...hyeong..."
"Haiiishh!! You are so dead, DoHwan-ah!!"

LMH glared sharply at the confused WDH, who tried to look calm. WDH just realized how vast this building was. LMH had so much right to get worried about his girlfriend. KGE could get lost inside the building. What made it worst, she was alone in there.

"Jinjihage!" LMH hissed and ran to his assistants, who were standing on the side of the building.

WDH ran after him and cursed himself. He should have known better to ask someone to accompany her to the restroom at least.

"Give me my phone now!" LMH ordered the confused assistant, who quickly handed him the phone.

Calling
Euni-ga MY BABY

The number you are calling cannot be reached.

LMH choked.
He felt like he lost his heart.

"Baby... Where are you?"

*****

2 hours ago

Beep
"And there she was. She looked like a dream to me. She was there before my very eyes with all her beauty and charm. I can't help but fall in love with her. And now, I am lost without her."

🖤

Jan 17, 2021

Writer's note:

Dear friends and readers,
This chapter is fresh from the oven. I haven't got time to edit and make it better to read.

I hope this chapter can still be fulfilling despite its flaws.

Let's spread the love to every heart that loves this pair. And let us love our beloved couple equally as individuals as well.

With so much love and warmest hug,
SAL🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 222 70
A story based on IU's Ending Scene Music Video. (COMPLETED)
4.1K 182 27
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
157K 7.8K 46
[Sugar series Book 3] "You're so gay." "You're so lesbian." "Then what does that make us?" "An odd combination...? Oh, and lovers too, hehe." ~~~...
51.3K 2.9K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...