Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 45]

214 4 0
By nashlycam23

Payton's POV

I began to loose control of my body as the room around me began to spin. My vision was slowly blurring as I walked beside Luke, causing me to gulp nervously while I stumbled on my feet. Luke looked down at me as he held me closer, helping me back up before I began leaning on him.

"I don't feel good." I mumbled, not sure I even spoke aloud as Luke continued to walk me around his rather large house.

"Harry..... where's Harry?" I asked, looking around even though everything was starting to turn into big bright stars.

I blinked in distraught as I tried to get my five senses back, but I was greatly struggling as my hearing started to go out.

I then felt an unusually cold breeze embrace me as I blinked up at the sky, now realizing I was outside. "Woah... the stars." I said as I slowly pointed at the sky, seeing the gorgeous moon shine above us.

"Yes, the stars. They don't shine as bright as you my precious one." Luke said beside me as I swallowed and glanced over at him.

"You're not Harry." I realized, slowly forgetting where I was.

"No I'm not precious but I am your savior." He stated as I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"My what?" I slurred before I felt a pair of arms quickly wrap around my body.

I gasped as I looked behind me and felt the person lift me up uncomfortably, causing me to scream as their hand clamped around my mouth.

"Be gentle with her." Luke ordered before he smiled at me.

I began kicking and screaming, finding my last bit of energy as a car hummed beside us. I had no idea what was going on as the back door opened before I was carelessly tossed inside.

I squealed as I landed on the leather seats before I looked up at Luke, my eyes expanding wide as I suddenly felt betrayed. What the hell was happening?

"I don't understand." I whispered as a tear formed in my eye.

"See you soon." Luke grinned evilly before the door slammed shut, shielding anyone else from seeing me ever again.

Liam's POV

"Harry, calm down, she'll be okay." I assured Harry after noticing he had been bouncing his leg nervously for the past two minutes.

He completely ignored me as he continued to do it much faster, making me pinch the bridge of my nose as I closed my eyes, not being able to take his anxiety.

"Harry-"

"It's been a while." He interrupted.

"Mate it's only been about three minutes. She's okay." I said as I gestured my hand.

"I should check up on her." Harry swallowed hard as he kept his intense gaze on the hallway.

"She told you to trust her alright? Just relax, she won't escape or anything." I reassured as he clenched his jaw.

"You really think I'm worrying about that?" He snapped as he looked at me quickly before back at the hallway.

"What are you worried about then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"This place is full of gangs Liam. Anything could happen to her without my watch." He lowered his voice, clearly not wanting anyone else to notice his uneasiness.

"She'll come back, she's a smart girl." I stated before he sighed heavily.

Suddenly Luke approached us with a drink in his hand, showing off a prideful smile before sitting down.

"Sorry, had to help a brother out back there." He informed as I nodded my head tightly.

"No worries." I waved off as Zayn glanced at him.

"Did you see Payton?" Harry suddenly asked, making me sigh as Luke raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uh no wasn't she in the bathroom?" Luke asked as Harry started fiddling with his jeans.

"Yeah... it's just... been a while." Harry said as Luke started to look concerned.

"Does she... normally take a while?" He asked before he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Not usually." Harry answered.

"I'm sure wherever she is, she's safe." Luke smiled before I mirrored him.

"Harry- calm down." I said as I followed him down the hall very quickly due to him moving so fast.

"Where the f**k is she?! She's been gone for too long!" Harry yelled as he kept on searching the whole house for Payton.

"Harry, I don't know. Maybe she made a friend along the way? Maybe got side tracked? Distracted? We don't know." I said as he huffed madly and went into another room.

"No. That isn't like her. She wouldn't do that here. I know her." Harry denied as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"She would of came straight to me." Harry breathed as he passed by me.

"You sure she's not in the bathroom still?" I sighed as I followed along.

"I checked it three times. It was empty." He answered madly.

"Maybe it was occupied when she went and left to look for another. She could be on the other side of the house and we don't even know it." I assumed as he shook his head.

"I won't know till I find her. I need to find her!" He started to get all fumed up as I looked at him.

"Have the guys search everywhere!" Harry yelled as I pulled out my phone and called the others.

After telling them the situation, I hung up and followed Harry. "Mate.... do you think she ran away?" I asked as Harry began to breathe heavily.

"She wouldn't. She knows better. That's not part of her plan anymore." Harry shook his head as I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't that be part of her plan? She's a hostage Harry, why wouldn't she want to go back home?" I asked, not understanding what he was saying.

"She wouldn't leave me okay!" He yelled, seeming really distressed as we made eye contact. I widened my eyes as I stepped back, wondering where this side of him was coming from.

"I need to find her. This place isn't safe for a girl like her. I need to know that she's alright. We're not leaving this building without her." Harry spat before he left the room.

I sighed before I followed and began searching for her as well.

"She's no where to be found."

"I searched everywhere."

"I got nothing."

Harry looked at everyone with disappointment as his hands rested on his hips. He then looked down at the floor as he began to process what was happening, narrowing his eyebrows deeply.

"How the hell is she not here? She just had to go to the f**king bathroom!" Harry said before he yelled and looked at everyone.

"Harry! Maybe she ran away! Okay?" Louis spoke up as he took a step towards him.

Harry looked offended as he stared down at him. "What are you talking about?" Harry asked in disbelief as we all exchanged the same confused look.

"Are you kidding me? Isn't it obvious to you? Hello? I mean you kidnapped her for Christ's sake and you treated her like sh*t. Then you take her to this party where she has the perfect opportunity to escape. She planned her escape, acted perfectly, and succeeded. That's why she's no where to be found. She's gone Harry." Louis explained as Harry didn't believe it for one second.

"She didn't run away." Harry chuckled to himself as he played with his bottom lip while looking down.

"No, she wouldn't." He denied more to himself while the rest of us looked at each other with pure confusion.

"Harry! What are you blind?! She hated you! She hated you just as much as you hated her. Why the hell would she stay?" Louis yelled as Harry looked up at him madly.

"Because she cared!" Harry yelled.

"About what?!" Louis sounded flabbergasted as he looked at Harry with confusion.

"About me! About all of us!" Harry defended.

"Wake up Styles! She never cared about any of us! She was using you to be free! She needed you to trust her so that she could escape! Look at the facts Mate! She doesn't need you! She never needed you! You kidnapped her and took her away from her own life! Why would she trade her perfect world for ours?! It doesn't make any sense!" Louis yelled as he clapped his hands and took another step closer to Harry.

"You're lying!" Harry yelled, sounding really mad.

"Am I really lying to my best friend?!" Louis fought back as everyone watched intensely.

"She'd be a fool if she left!" Harry replied defensively as Louis shook his head.

"She'd be a fool if she stayed! She left Harry! Why can't you accept that?! Why the hell do you care for the girl if all you needed her for was to shut her pretty little mouth?! There's no way she'll rat us out. She's scared to death of us." Louis snapped as Harry parted his lips in shock.

"She could be in danger, she'll die out there if I'm not around to protect her. What if another gang picks her up and wants her for themselves?" Harry tired to come up with excuses as Louis wasn't buying it.

"Who cares Mate?! Then it's their responsibility and no longer ours! We can go back to our normal routine without worrying about the darn girl." Louis said obviously as Harry clenched his jaw.

"So she didn't mean anything to you guys at all?" Harry huffed before Louis stepped right in front of him and stared madly into his eyes.

"Did she mean anything to you?" Louis hissed as he poked at his chest roughly.

Harry looked taken back as his face softened for a second. "Because it seems to me that you care for the girl." Louis stated the obvious as Harry tried to piece himself together.

"I'd rather her be safe with us than with some slumsy gang who uses her just for sex. She's better off with us and she's mine. I own her. We must get her back." Harry ignored Louis' statement as he sighed and crossed his arms.

"We don't even know where she is Mate." Zayn said as Harry looked over at him.

"We have to find her. Whatever it takes." Harry said before he left the room with determination.

                             Payton's POV

My head started spinning as I felt myself being carried while multiple footsteps echoed around me. I moaned in pain as I began to feel a tight grip on my upper arms, wondering what was going on.

I started blinking my eyes open, darting my gaze in every possible direction before I slowly started to notice a large hallway in front of me. I then looked to my left to see a large muscular man holding my arm, noticing the same exact thing on the other to my right.

I hadn't realized I wasn't walking until I began panicking, twisting my body around and feeling myself wiggle in a strange way. I then glanced down at my feet to notice it was at least a few inches off the ground.

All I could get out was a soft whimper as I was brought into a very colorful room, suddenly being placed on a velvet red couch. I looked around the room swiftly before I glanced back at the two rather large men, widening my eyes as they exited the room without saying a single word.

"Wait-" I called out before the door closed, the noise echoing in the room.

I gulped before looking at the large room, not recognizing anything as all the colors began to fill inside my brain. The room was very vibrant and elegant, all the showy displays were covered with gold and colorful gems. Where the hell am I?

My heart started racing as I remained on the couch, too afraid to get off and risk getting into trouble. Before I could examine the room any further, the door suddenly opened again, causing me to gasp as I turned around.

My eyes went wide as I saw Luke strolling in with a very fancy suit on, causing me to relax as I recognized a familiar face.

"Luke." I breathed as I stood up, earning a smile from him as he continued to walk up to me.

His eyes raked my body before he approached me with a comforting hug, causing me to sigh as my nerves slowly calmed down. "Hello Payton, it's lovely to see you, please, sit." He said as he gestured to the couch I was just on.

"I don't understand what's happening." I admitted as I looked at him with concerning eyes.

"Quite frankly, neither do I." He chuckled as he sat down on a chair next to me.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around, taking in the room once again.

"My second house. Isn't it nice? Bought it myself." He grinned pridefully as I widened my eyes in amazement.

"I didn't realize you were so rich." I commented as he chuckled.

"My business helps with that." He admitted as I glanced at him, noticing he was already looking at me.

"So selling drugs?" I asked.

"Oh you catch on?" He raised an eyebrow as he chuckled once again.

"I do indeed." I nodded my head shortly before I glanced at the wall in front of me.

"I'm sure you're wondering how you got here and why you're with me and not Harry..." Luke said as I glanced at him quickly.

"I am actually." I said as he smiled.

"I had my men bring you here because I wanted to discuss a few things with you." He said as I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why didn't you just do so at your party?" I asked.

"Well.... it needed to be more private." He replied.

"So you have your men drug me and take me to a random house that I have no idea where is located? Far away from those I know?" I asked before he chuckled and pressed his hands together.

"My apologizes Payton." He said as I crossed my arms.

"I know it sounds crazy. But I had no other choice. I needed to bring you here for a reason. I couldn't risk anyone else being involved or getting in the way." Luke sighed as I looked at him strangely.

"Get in the way of what?" I dared to ask.

"I needed you here alone with me to make sure you were alright. I found out you were kidnapped by Harry Styles." Luke said as my eyes grew wide and my heart stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 278 24
"I'll take care of you just like you'd take care of me." ♥️ CAUGHT /Kôt/ past participle of catch. verb • come upon (someone) unexpectedly. • interce...
6.6K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
218 30 25
It started with one unsolved murder. Then two. Three, four... Now their group is bigger than the American mafia. Perceiving a dark family secret in...
966 100 52
Stacy Bailey is engaged to the prince of England who she hates because of his arrogance. There is nothing she can do cause her mom is in support of i...