๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐…๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ | ๏ฟฝ...

By -kuroovirus

in which a single father met a mysterious man one day, causing a storm of events to occur. โ€ข park jimin x min... More

introduction
ใ€‹one
ใ€‹two
ใ€‹three
ใ€‹four
ใ€‹five
ใ€‹six
ใ€‹seven
ใ€‹eight
ใ€‹nine
ใ€‹ten
ใ€‹eleven
ใ€‹twelve
ใ€‹thirteen
ใ€‹fourteen
ใ€‹fifteen
ใ€‹sixteen
ใ€‹seventeen
ใ€‹eighteen
ใ€‹nineteen
ใ€‹twenty
ใ€‹twenty-one
ใ€‹twenty-two
ใ€‹twenty-three
ใ€‹twenty-four
ใ€‹twenty-five
ใ€‹twenty-six
ใ€‹twenty-seven
ใ€‹twenty-eight
ใ€‹twenty-nine
ใ€‹thirty
ใ€‹thirty-one
ใ€‹thirty-two
ใ€‹thirty-three
ใ€‹thirty-four
ใ€‹thirty-five
ใ€‹thirty-six
ใ€‹thirty-seven
ใ€‹thirty-eight
ใ€‹thirty-nine
ใ€‹fourty
ใ€‹fourty-one
ใ€‹fourty-two
ใ€‹fourty-three
ใ€‹fourty-four
ใ€‹fourty-five
ใ€‹fourty-six
ใ€‹fourty-seven
ใ€‹fourty-eight
ใ€‹fourty-nine
ใ€‹fifty

ใ€‹fifty-one ๊’ฐ epilogue + a/n ๊’ฑ

3.3K 125 107
By -kuroovirus

TWO YEARS LATER

"Hoseok! Get back here, you-" Jimin struggled as he dashed around the house after a hysterical little child.

Hoseok squealed, jumping around. He was desperately trying to get away from one of his father's.

Yes, one of his father's. He in fact had two father's. He had two father's that loved him very much. He had Min Yoongi and Min Jimin as his father's; and he couldn't be happier.

All those years ago, a few months after Jimin had recovered from surgery and was back to his normal health, the two told Hoseok the news about them dating. That soon turned into Yoongi proposing months after. The family were as happy as ever.

Jeongguk and Taehyung ended up together. The young couple adopted two siblings who would visit the dance studio every so often. They weren't married just yet, but had plans on doing so as soon as they had settled down properly.

As for Namjoon and Seokjin? Well, the couple were already married way before all of this progression, but Seokjin, however, did end up with his one and only wish being granted.

He received children. Four at that.

Yes, Namjoon and Seokjin adopted four siblings about a year ago and were as happy as ever. It was as if an invisible hole in their hearts had been filled and repaired. They absolutely adored their children and couldn't ask for more.

Yoongi and Jimin didn't wish for anymore children. Their little Hoseok was enough. However, Hoseok still visited his siblings, Junghun and Ivy. Hoseok had met Junghun awhile ago and got to know his family. As for Ivy, he had already met her mother.

At Yoonmin's household, it was absolute chaos. Hoseok was screaming and rushing around since he didn't want to be bathed, and Jimin was scrambling around trying to catch him. It was almost like a predator and their prey.

The three were getting prepared for a get-together with taekook, namjin, Ivy, Junghun and the rest of the children. It was going to be a sort of party and Jimin regretted saying that it would be held at his and Yoongi's house.

The blonde haired male (he dyed his hair blonde) groaned at the thought of having to clean everything up as soon as the get-together was officially over. He continued to groan at how much mess would be all over the floor and how many dishes would be scattered across tables.

The dancer huffed to himself then flopped onto the ground, watching with droopy eyes as his son giggled and rushed out of the hallway. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Um, are you alright there, princess?" It was a deep, raspy voice that had a squeal flying out from Jimin's plump lips.

Scrambling to sit up on the floor, Jimin swivelled around only to see his handsome husband staring at him. He bit his lip.

"U-Uhm," The blonde stuttered, a blush now decorating his cheeks, "Hello..."

Yoongi could only chuckle at his lover's clumsiness. Bending down, the teacher scooped up the dancer into his arms. Jimin gasped, immediately wrapping his arms around the males neck.

"W-What are you doing, Yoongi!?"

The said male tsked with a roll of his eyes. That was until he smirked, "It seemed like you needed some help, baby. So I'm giving you help. I can drop you if you do not wish for my help."

The other sent Yoongi a sharp glare, then slapped his chest lightly. "Don't be stupid! Don't drop me!"

"I wasn't going too. You take things way too seriously."

With that being said, Yoongi proceeded to carry Jimin out of the hallway where they begun the search for their mischievous little son.

____

Finally, after three whole hours, everything was set in the house. Hoseok was bathed and dressed, the couple were dressed, food and drinks were prepared on tables and small decorations were scattered elsewhere.

Jimin sighed to himself in satisfaction. That's when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, daddy!" Hoseok yelled, hopping up from the sofa only to run to the front door. Jimin shook his head with a light laugh.

When he got to the door, Hoseok swung it open with his beaming smile. Looking up, he noticed two very familiar people.

"Daddy! Uncle TaeTae!"

The couple grinned. "Hi, Hobi~ may we come in?"

"Yes! Daddy Jimin and daddy Yoonie are just in here!"

Jeongguk and Taehyung pushed the siblings inside the house first before they both stepped inside. Lastly, they closed the door behind them.

Hoseok skipped into the living room followed by the two siblings. They were called Aisha and Lucas. Aisha was seven, just a year older than Hoseok, and Lucas was five.

As soon as they all entered, Jimin smiled his famous beaming smile, eyes dissapearing as they turned into little crescents.

"Kook-ah~ Taehyungie~" The eldest out of the three chimed as he pulled the duo into a quick hug.

"Hi, Hyung." Taehyung said and ruffled Jimin's blonde locks that fell in neat curls over his forehead.

"Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Asked Jeongguk, eyes scanning the cozy living area.

Jimin's eyes twinkled. He then called out, "Yoongi! Taehyung and Jeongguk are here!"

As soon as those words left Jimin's lips, a black haired male dressed in smart attire appeared beside Jimin. He bowed down, the young couple across from him mirroring his actions.

"Hi, hyung!"

"Hello, you two. How are you and the kids?"

Taehyung chuckled, reaching out to boop his boyfriend's nose in a cute manner. Jeongguk glared at him and allowed his cheeks to heat up in embarrassment. Jimin couldn't help but to smile at the sight unfolding in front of him: he was so happy that Jeongguk had found someone whom he loved so much — someone that loved him back. Besides, their little family together was adorable.

"We're good, it's just stressful sorting stuff out at home right now." Taehyung muttered. The male beside him nodded in agreement, watching as their children played around with Hoseok.

Jimin and Yoongi raised a brow. "Why didn't you call us for help? We're more than happy to help out."

"Thank you, hyungs, but we didn't want to both-" Jeongguk was cut off by the doorbell ringing again. It was Hoseok who yelled, "I'll get it!", before rushing towards the door. Lucas and Aisha followed after.

"We'll talk about this later." Muttered Jimin before he left to walk over to the door where Hoseok, Aisha and Lucas were.

When the door opened, a good few people were standing outside. Jimin's eyes grew wide at how many people there actually were.

There were Namjoon, Seokjin and their four children, Ivy along with her mother — Junghun and his two mother's.

"Oh my..." Whispered Jimin before he collected his thoughts, "Please, all of you, come in."

So, that's exactly what they did. The families filtered into the house before socializing with the others who were already in the house.

____

It had been about two hours now since the small get-together had begun and everyone was having the time of their lives. They were chatting with each other, playing with the children, teasing each other — it was great. Never in his life did Jimin think that he'd have this many friends, let alone a family of his own.

The blonde was tugged out of his thoughts as soon as an arm smoothly wrapped around his waist. The male flinched slightly.

"Hey, baby." A hushed whisper brushed against Jimin's ear. The male frowned, yet the blush coated over his cheeks indicated that he enjoyed the gesture very much.

"Hello."

"We did quite well with setting the party up, don't you think?" Asked Yoongi as his eyes scanned the living area. Seokjin was chatting with Junghun's parents, Namjoon was chatting with Mona and Taehyung and Jeongguk... Jeongguk was hugging Hoseok. It was a wholesome sight to say the least as the two didn't really see each other. It felt nice to be in each other's arms once again. After all, Jeongguk was always going to be Hoseok's other father.

"Yes," Smiled Jimin as he pecked his husband's cheek, "I think we did great, Yoongs."

The black haired male grimaced at the nickname. "You won't ever stop calling me that, will you?"

Jimin chuckled then rolled his eyes with a slight scoff, "Oh, please. I barely have any nicknames for you. It's like... You won't ever stop calling me baby or princess, will you?"

Yoongi smirked, pressing his lips against Jimin's. Jimin would huff, yet he was unable too. Sighing in bliss, Jimin kissed back until the two broke away from the sweet kiss.

"I won't stop calling you nicknames, princess." Yoongi confirmed.

Jimin laughed lightly and hooked arms with Yoongi. The two gazed at each other longingly until they heard a familiar voice call for them.

"You two lovebirds! Are you coming over here?" It was Seokjin. The eldest was gesturing for the duo to come over. By his surroundings, it seemed as if everyone was joining in with a game of charades. A classic.

"Sure! We'll be over in a second, Jin-hyung!" Replied Jimin with a thumbs up. The other nodded then continued to play.

"Ready for a game of charades, baby?" Asked the blonde with a grin.

The taller hummed lowly then muttered, "Nope."

"Eh? Why not?"

Yoongi chuckled. "Because firstly, I need something."

"Well, what is that 'something' ?" Asked Jimin with an eyebrow raised.

Yoongi leaned in closer with a gummy smile. "A kiss from my beautiful husband," He responded.

Unable to say no to the male who was currently flashing his famous gummy smile, Jimin rolled his eyes, grabbed Yoongi's collar, then smashed their lips together. The nursery teacher was a bit taken aback to say the least.

Eventually, the couple pulled away, resulting in both of their cheeks flaring red.

"Now are you ready to go and play charades with everyone?" Jimin questioned, sounding quite breathless.

"Yes, princess. Let's go."

Now holding hands, Jimin and Yoongi wandered towards the group of people playing charades. It was a fun game for all the family to play.

Yoongi smiled to himself, thinking about how far he's come in life. To his parents throwing him out just because he was gay, to getting a career he enjoys, which ended up with him meeting a person who would change his life forever? He couldn't believe it.

The male closed his eyes for a brief second, completely contented with him as well as his surroundings. He had an amazing set of friends along with an amazing family — he couldn't ask for anything else.

Eyes almost instinctively moving towards his husband, Yoongi felt his heart flutter. Never in his life did he think he'd meet, let alone get to marry, such an angel. Park Jimin was once a single father he had met at the playground of his son's school, yet he ended up being the male Yoongi could now officially call his husband.

The single father that stole my heart. The teacher thought with a smile of pure joy.

Little did he know, this was just the beginning of his amazing journey with his wonderful friends and family beside him.

End.

____

i'm getting a little emotional now- T^T

so, where do i start? oh, i know!

i suck at endings. i really, really do. however, i tried? i hope you liked it.

also, i would just like to thank everyone for reading and choosing to take time out of your day to read this book. it means a lot to me as i have enjoyed writing this book ever since i begun. thank you to all the readers, i really appreciate it ♡

yes, this is the end of this book. please don't be mad at me for ending it T^T it had to end at some point.

with that being said, the journey of the single father yoongi fell for has come to an end ♡

but has it really?

yes, i have been debating about whether or not i should do this, and i am still unsure. so, i would like to ask all of you readers a question. that question being:

would any of you like for me to make a second book of single father? if so, please comment here and let me know since i would absolutely love to write one!

i will post on this book whenever i publish it (if i do) so all of you know. please read it if you wish, i'm not forcing you too!

anyways, thank you so much for supporting this book. it means so, so much to me ♡

see you hopefully in the sequel! (if i create one)

goodbye, and thank you for choosing to read...

single father

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
50.1K 2K 20
A vkook story.
716K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
4.9K 190 20
Jimin is secretly a little, he has recently started catching feelings for Yoongi, he's afraid of Yoongi finding out he's a little but he decides to t...