Book two: My Child

Start from the beginning

"Fuck" Both Blaze and me cursed at the same time, looks like she knows it too.

"Yes, they already travel through my lands" Kiba replied, he's the king of all the water shifters, color dark blue.

"They didn't found him or her" Kiba's mate, Damaris, added.

"It won't be long when they pass through here" I mumble running my hand through my hair. I suddenly felt Blaze get aroused.

I mentally smirked, so that get's her turned on? Just that?

Oh, I didn't tell you I can feel Blaze emotions? Well I can, mate's can feel each other's emotions and can talk through their mind. But Blaze doesn't know and she cannot feel my emotions nor talk through the mind, she hasn't fully accepted me as her mate.

"Jacoby, I need to talk to you in private, now" Blaze whisper. I nodded and got up, we excused ourselves then walked outside, the doors were hearing proof, so they won't hear a thing.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You remember the letter the vampire send?" She asked, I nodded slowly.

"Do you think the king, before he died, he was choosing a side? And he gave the vampires the demon they want to attack us with. And maybe the demons found out what he was doing and killed him because they didn't want to be teamed up" She explained, wow she's clever.

"I think you right" I replied thinking it through, it all made sense. "We'll keep talking about it when the meeting is finished" I promised.

"Ok but-" She stopped short and disappeared.

I panicked and looked around trying to desperate find her, then I remember I can follow her scent.

Smelling in her scent I found out she ran up the stairs.

I walked into the meeting room and apologies "I'm sorry this meeting is cancelled. Talk to Damien Samantha, and tell him to send ten of our special forces with you" and without another word I ran to Blaze and my room, her scent led to the bathroom, I heard her crying and I immediately went in, not before hearing 'Fuck, is starting'

"Are you alright?" I asked as I found her sitting in the floor.

"Yea I'm alright" She answer wiping out her tears.

I kneeled next to her "Please, tell me what's wrong" I begged.

"Nothing's wrong" She growled getting up and leaving the bathroom.

My eyes stayed where she was seconds ago, I knew she was lying, I sensed her emotions, there was anger, confuse, scared and disappointment.

Why is she disappointed?

And what is she hiding from me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since what happen and Blaze has been avoiding me, not talking at me at all, and I'm getting Impatient, I was waiting for her to tell me what was bothering her, but she hasn't said anything about it.

"I want to do it as soon as possible, I don't want them to find out" I heard a familiar voice said as I passed the living room, I stopped walking and listen, I know, spying is bad, but what can I say? I'm impatient over here.

"But Blaze, do you think, this is the right choice?" Silkia asked her.

"No, I don't. But is the only choice I have" She answer.

And that's when I decide to come in.

"IT's not the only choice, you c-" she stopped as soon as they saw me come in.

I looked at both of them, suspicious, Blaze wasn't looking at me, she was looking at the floor.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked suspiciously.

"You have fleas in your hair" Blaze said changing the subject and looked up at my hair.

"I do not and stop changing the subject" I growled.

"Oh my gosh your right, he has fleas!" Silkia exclaimed looking at my hair in fake horror.

"Leave" I growled at her, that only word had so much power in it that she flinched and left not glancing at Blaze.

"You didn't have to that" Blaze hissed.

"You know as well as I do, that I had to do it" I snarled at her, making her flinch. I hate hurting her, I hate making her be scared, but I couldn't help it, she has been keeping secrets from me for the past month and I couldn't take it anymore.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, trying to calm myself.

Running my hand through my hair, I open my eyes and looked at her "I want the truth now, what are you hiding from me?"

She looked down and sighed "I don't think you want to know"

"I do want to, so just say it"

"I'm pregnant" she replied after minutes of silence.

She's pregnant? With my pups? My child? I started to grin but was cut short as her next words hit me full force and broke my heart in pieces.

"But I don't want it"

________________________________________________________________

What you think?