Chapter 15

Sorry for the long wait and sorry that this is short.

BUt I've been having massive write's block and school is evil ._.

but anyway, I hope you enjoy this I guees :/

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

“All the royals are here, my lord” A soldier said knocking on the door.

I removed the stare contest I had with the mirror, looking at myself and grabbed my coat and crown putting them on. “I’m going” I replied at him moving towards the door.

The soldier quickly open it, letting me pass and following me behind.

Without thinking about it I slammed the doors of the meeting door open, making all the bickering quiet down. I ignored their stares and how they stood up respectfully, and moved to sat down on my chair. They all sat down as I did so.

I cleared my throat roughly “I’ve called you all in an urgent meeting, for what I have dreaded the most has happen.”

The kings and queens all stared at each other, wondering.

“The bloodsuckers has taken my mate” I snarled.

They all gasped and started talking urgently with each other.

“SILENCE!” I growled, not in the mood to listen to them and their nonsense. They all shut up quickly.

“The day after tomorrow, I’m sending a team to rescue her… I need each of you to choose one of your guards… the best one and most trustworthy you have… I’m going to lead the mission”

“Entering the vampires castle…that’s suicide!” One of the kings shouted.

“Then I will die attempting,” I snapped “I won’t let my mate, my PREGNANT mate suffer much longer there… I rather die trying, than doing nothing at all”

“I will be there waiting for you then” Xavier replied, appearing out of nowhere “I’ll try to protect her until you come”

“Why can’t the demon just teleport her here, like he is doing right now?!” The same king shouted.

“I can only teleport demons, u fool. Living creatures’ wont handle the force of the teleportation” Xavier hissed.

“Do you got a problem, with what I am about to do, Caleb?” I glared at the poor excuse of the king of tigers.

“In fact yes, I would not order one of my guard on a suicide mission” He responded.

“If it was your mate that has been capture, what would of you done?” Queen Lilith asked.

“I would have caused a war” He responded.

“That’s worst that what I am about to do” I slammed my fist against the table, making the king closer to me jump. “You will sentence us all to death, more will die than what I am about to do” “Now shut the fuck up, and do as I say or I will remove you from your title as king”

“You can’t do that” Caleb snapped standing up.

I looked at him death in the eye making him squirm “Look what happen to Sebastian, he is no longer under my protection and half of his pack has been murdered… but as you are king, I will not let other suffers for your stupidity, I will remove you from your title, and don’t challenge me because I will, now back down”

He glared at me for a second but sat down and broke eye contact.

“Now as I was saying, I want the person you choose to be here by morning, no more late than that, understood?”

Everyone nodded quietly.

“Good, you can go now”

They all stood up and quietly left the room.

I’m coming for you, my love. Just wait a little longer.

Blaze POV

Suddenly a black haired woman flood the door open, waking me up.

“What the hell?!” I exclaimed, looking at the woman confusedly. Damn, my head hurts like hell, right now. I wanted to shout angrily and rip the woman’s heads off but I stopped myself from doing so, when I realized that I was in a basement, chained to the wall.

What the…

“Hello Blaze” The woman grinned. I looked closely at her and my eyes widen.

“Keysha?!”

“The one and only, bitch”

______________________________________________________

WHat you think? o.O