Chapter 13

I think this is the longest chapter I've written so far O.o

Sorry I've been taking so long, school end this week and they are throwing us the final exams, I have three tomorrow and I know nothing XD

lol

anyway, go and read XP

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

Blaze POV

One month later..

I’m five months pregnant and I can NOT believe I am getting more big than I am now, my clothes don’t fit so I use Jacoby’s shirts (they are comfy <.<)

Nothing much has changed.

Xavier is back and thank god he isn’t like a bodyguard, he pretty much just stays in his room with the other three demons. I just see him at dinner or when he wants to check on me.

Silkia’s been acting normal, I guess she accepted he isn’t coming back… anyway, she’s two months pregnant now.

Oh and winter’s passed, yey! Now I can leave the house :D

Right now I am talking with Silkia in the living room.

“I hope it’s a girl” Silkia squealed.

“Yeah! That will be awesome” I smiled. “What are you going to name it if it’s a she?”

“I don’t know,” She admitted “But if it’s a boy I’m naming him Alexander”

“Tha-”

“No! you know what? I’m going to check right now for names, talk to you later”  And with that she ran towards her room, while I chuckled.

Suddenly the door bell rang, I wonder who is it? I don’t think Jacoby’s expecting any visitor. I sighed and slowly got up from the couch. What? Carrying to kids isn’t easy!

The door bell kept ringing “Shut up, I’m coming” I mumbled angrily.

When I open the door a woman awfully familiar to Jacoby was standing there, had the same hair color and eyes, creepy I tell you.

“So you are the girl” The woman stated in disgust as I open the door. “You’re my son’s mate”

OMG! This is Jacoby’s mother?! I never thought about him having parents, he never talked about them!

“Nice to meet you, please come in” I politely said opening the door wide.

She scoffed and looked me up and down, her eyes widening as she saw my belly.

“You are pregnant?!” She exclaimed “How can that be?! I thought my son was joking about mating with a vampire! But this! This goes too far! This is disgusting! How can my son live with this?!”

I looked at her shocked, how dare this bitch insult my children?!

“Where’s my son?! I need to tell him to dispose of this!” She stated angrily, walking inside.

“Watch your words, mutt” I hissed.

“Or what?” She challenged “You going to suck my blood?”

Didn’t anyone show you not to mess with a pregnant woman?

“Listen here bitch, you can say anything bad about me, but do not mention my children at all.” I snarled.

And like always, I take my eyes of her for a moment and the next thing that happens…

She slaps me.