Book two: My Child

So this is Book 2 of Dancing the full moon

HELP! I need to know how to upload a slideshow, please tell me how D:

thanks

I hope ya like it!

Now read :P

______________________________________________

My Child

"My king, all of them are in the room, they are waiting for you and," HE hesitate and looked at Blaze before continuing "the queen"

"Alright, tell them to wait a few minutes" I responded.

He nodded and left.

I looked at myself in the mirror while putting my crown on.

"Is this really necessary?" she hissed, while putting her crown on too.

"Yes it is" I answer fixing her black cloak.

"I didn't saw you wearing this the first time I went into a meeting with you" she growled at me.

I chuckled "Well darling, if you haven't notice, we are having a meeting with kings and queens, not alphas"

"Well, what's the difference?" she mumble.

"You should know by now"

"I feel old" She whined.

I looked at her and smile "You look great"

"Whatever, just let's go" She growled putting her crown on.

"As you wish" I grinned, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of our room.

As we enter the meeting room, the ten males and females (kings and queen) stood up and vowed at us. I nodded at them as a greeting, pulling Blaze to our seats.

All of their silver crowns where the same, just different colors and symbols. Their cloak were the same color as their crowns, while our crowns were gold and were in a weird form, and our cloak were black, no one had it, mine and Blaze were unique.

"Why are our clowns different than them?" Blaze whisper.

"Shhhhshh, it's no time to ask question, I'll answer them when we finish" I whisper back.

She nodded and we sat down, the others following.

"Jacoby, I have taken enough! The blood suckers are trying to steal my lands, and I will not tolerate them!" Samantha growled. She is the queen of all sky shifters, her color is sky blue.

"I'll send some of my army to your land when you leave, they will help you wipe them out" I reassured her.

"Thank you, Sire" Robert, the king thanked me, grabbing Samantha's hand.

"I'm confused, why do they talk to you about their problems?" Blaze asked really confused.

"Excuse my mate, she is new to all of this" they all nodded understanding.

I turned to her and explained "I am more powerful than them, yes they are kings and queens too, but I defeated them all, so all they want to do with their land or attack someone they have to ask me if they can do it"

"Ohhh"

"Now," I turned to them "what more you need?"

"I heard the king of demon was murder" David said, he's the king of fairies along with Lilith, he's color is purple.

I tensed up as soon he say 'demons'.

You see, every kind has taken a side, half of the kings and queens the vampires rule them and the other half, I rule them, yes there are more than this ones. And the demons were the only one who didn't take side, they won't bother us if we don't bother them, but when they are looking for a king, the second in command and his five guards, travel, looking for the chosen one, and if you don't let them in, it means war, and trust me, you will lose.