Chapter 17

Sorry I've been gone so long, haven't had time to write and scholl started so it made it almost impossible.

and this chap. is kinda rushed. sorry

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

“Watch what you step on” I hissed at the guy behind me.

“Sorry” He replied.

I rolled my eyes and turned to my left, signaling the two guys to move forward, the ones on the right doing the same.

“Mother of lycans, that’s a big house” the guy whispered as we all started at the castle behind the fence, that was in front of us.

“Disgusting house as it is.” I growled and kneel down.

“This is what we are going to do,” I started showing them the map of the castle and how we were entering and exiting. “Got it?”

“What’s the escape plan?” One asked.

“There’s no escape plan” I answered. “Any other question?”

“No” They answered.

“Let’s roll then” Everyone nodded and moved to they’re position.

I looked in front to the big brick wall, separating us from the castle. I watched closely above it, waiting for the right time when the light disappears.

“GO!” I whispered/shouted and we started our task.

Climbing quickly the wall, we moved silently like the night, blending with the shadows as much as possible. I heard one of the guys whistle, pointing to a door. I nodded and he quickly kicked it open, all of us entering quickly.

“Fuck it stinks like death in here” a shifter complained.

“Tell me about it” Another agreed.

“It’s too quiet” I whispered as we walked silently through the highway. Too quiet for my liking.

I stopped and turned to my team “Joseph, shift into a rat and check if the coast is clear” I ordered. He nodded and shifted quickly, running to the end of the highway.

We looked around cautiously waiting for him to return.

“Clear” I hear him whisper as he shifted.

I nodded to the team to follow me. We moved quickly and quietly through the halls, checking every room and every turn… ending in a death end.

As we passed a door the stench got worst, as curiosity got the best of me, I went to open the door just to get interrupted.

“This is it! I found the stairs” One of my team whispered. Forgetting about the door and what’s inside, I quickly pushed him out of the way and looked. Yep, this was definitely the way to the basement. I could feel her, she was there.

I nodded at them to follow quietly. And quietly we went, until we reached the final steps. “JACOBY RUN!!” Blaze shouted. I had no time to register what was happening. Someone quickly turned the lights on, and as we got used to the light. We notice…

We were surrounded by bloodsuckers and the prince.

“Well hello Jacoby, I knew you were going to come.” The prince grinned darkly.

“Your head is mine” I snarled.

He laughed “I don’t think you’re in no position to be making threats”