~Requests~

So... I'm running out of ideas and inspiration, so here's a page where you can all make requests.

Here's the things I need:
-preferred POV (i.e. yours, Michaels, someone else, etc.)
-theme (what happens in the imagine)
-type (smut/fluff/preference/listed)
-anything else you want me to know or think I should know

*Please don't feel bad or think I haven't chosen your imagine if it doesn't get done right away. I update slowly. You will probably know if I'm writing your imagine because I will most likely end up DM-ing you about it for more details about it, but I will tag you in your imagine once it's been written, and comment back to you so you'll know.

**If something happens and I either can't or won't write your imagine, I will let you know that I won't write it and why.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
I NEED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 93K READS THAT BLEW MY MIND THAT I EVER WOULD HAVE THAT BIG OF A STORY AND ALSO 1.3K VOTES IS UNBELIEVABLE SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THAT IT'S CRAZY AND I COULD NEVER SHOW YOU ALL HOW THANKFUL I AM OF EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!
a crazy dream of mine would be to break 100k reads by christmas, even though i know it won't happen. but if you could all try and spread my story around to get more reads that would be amazing, and if you could all try to help me get to 100k reads for christmas i would cry. thank you to everyone, and i hope you all have happy holidays, and a good new year (if you are celebrating)
until the next chapter... <3