First Time

*smut warning*

Y/N POV
Michael and I have been dating for almost half a year, and it has been nothing but amazing. In fact I was a little surprised that we'd been dating this long, not because I don't love him or I think he doesn't love me, but because before we started dating he had this reputation of being a player, and sleeping around. So, I'm surprised we're still dating because we've been together this long and haven't had sex. Michael just thinks I'm moving slow with the relationship, because every time things start to get heated I say I'm not ready, and he respects that, but the truth is I'm not ready because I'm a virgin. He doesn't know that, and I know I'll need to tell him eventually but I feel like he's gonna judge me for it, even though I know he loves me and I know he won't, I feel like he will so I'm scared to tell him. Does that make sense or am I just crazy? Oh well, either way he'll find out eventually, because I will tell him before we do it.

• • •

The house was empty, it was just Michael and I home. I don't know where the rest of the house mates went, but it didn't matter to me, as long as I had Michael by my side. We decided that we would have a movie night in the cinema room. The first movie we watched was 'Rampage' and it was good, I mean if it has The Rock in it, you know it'll be a good movie. Then as I was searching online to find a second movie to watch, I came across one while looking on tiktok called '365 Days' and thought it could be interesting. The description sounded good, like something we would both enjoy so I told him that we were gonna watch that one. It started playing and it seemed good, a little raunchy here or there but nothing that bad. Then the shower scene came on and Michael sucked in a sharp breath and put his hand on my thigh, as I cuddled deeper into his chest, he pulled his eyes from the screen and looked at me. I paused the movie and looked up at him curiously.

"You okay baby?" I asked him.

"Are you sure you want to watch this? Want me to watch this? She's naked, and you're right here it doesn't feel right." He told me, slightly blushing with embarrassment.

"I don't care about movies, or porn because I know you watch it. As long as you aren't looking at other naked girls in real life, it's okay. I mean you're a guy, you have needs that I'm not filling at the moment, and it's not like you can look at me naked and stuff, so It's okay, plus in a minute I think I'm about to see a naked man, so it's fair." I told him placing my hand over his that was laying on my thigh. The movie kept playing, and it was smooth sailing until the boat scene.
{a/n:iykyk🦋}

"Oh my god..." I whispered. I didn't know it was this kind of movie or I wouldn't have picked it in the first place. I won't lie though, it was giving me butterflies, and I could feel a growing throbbing near my lady bits, and I was getting wet. It also didn't help that Michael had started rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. My breathing was getting heavier, and- oh forget trying to explain how it felt, I was horny, I was so horny.

"Michael?" I turned to him as I paused the movie. His eyes were glued to the screen, and I noticed that he hadn't heard me, so I said it again but louder, tapping his leg too.

"-Yeah?" He said turning towards me suddenly. It's now or never, I thought. I just had to tell him. Easy, it's just words. Actually not easy at all and I was freaking out, but still just words.

"imhorny" I spilled out really fast.

"What?" He said confused. Of course he hadn't understood me I mumbled it out so fast, I barely even understood what I had said. I sucked in a deep breath and exhaled.