I Pranked You All (Part 1)

SECOND PERSON (PLURAL) POV
"I wanna start some drama," You said to Michael and Bryant. "I wanna prank all my fans for my next youtube video." You told them.

"How?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, and why do you need us?" Bryant asked.

"Both very good questions boys. How? Well I want to trick them all into thinking I'm dating someone at the hype house, which is why I need you both. Michael, I want you to be my fake boyfriend, and Bryant I was really hoping you could take some photos of us acting like a couple so I can post them." You told them.

"Well I'm down to take photos, Michael?" Bryant looked over to him and so did you.

"I mean sure, as long as I get linked in the description so I can get some clout for it, I'm in." Michael told you both smiling.

"Perfect!" You said. As the three of you sat there you put together a plan of how it would work. You decided that you would wear different outfits for each photo and span it out between the next few days, to make it seem like they had been taken over the course of a few months, to make it seem like you had been hiding that Michael and you had been dating for a while.

As Bryant gathered everything he needed to take the pictures, Michael and you started looking for poses you could do together. You ended up finding a couple, but not as many as you thought you would, so you figured you could take some mirror pictures and selfies together too. Bryant told you he was ready, so you showed him the first pose and took that picture, then Michael and you both went to change, and you changed your hair too. This went on for a couple more pictures, and you changed outfits, hair, and location every time. After taking a handful of photos, you stopped for that day as it was getting late. Before you went to bed, Michael and you took some cute mirror pictures together too. The next day came and Michael, Bryant, and you went through the same process, of picture, change, picture, change. The only difference about today was that you didn't take the pictures at the house, you drove around to go find other spots to take them at. You were all back to the house around 2.

"I'll send you those photos in a bit- actually I'll do it right now because I've got a lot of other work to catch up on and I don't wanna make you wait, so like give me 10 minutes and I'll send them." Bryant said to you while walking up the stairs after the three of you got back.

"Okay." You told him. You turned to Michael, "You wanna go take a few more mirror pictures and selfies?" He nodded in response, so you followed him to go do that. Once Michael and you finished you went to sit on the couch together. *PING* Your phone went off, because Bryant sent you the pictures he had taken.

"Michael, look through these with me so I can choose which ones to post, and so you can pick some too." You told Michael scooting closer to him. He said okay as he moved closer too. You looked through them, and you picked out 6 to post as a thread, where your fans would have to swipe through to see them all, and Michael decided on four that were really similar, and edited them in a collage app to make them look like polaroids. After both choosing the pictures you were going to post, you decided captions together, yours being 'hehe <3 i love youuuu' and his being 'tb to some pics we made Bryant take the first night i called you my girl ❤️' You then both posted them at the same time.

Twitter was the next app you were announcing the fake news to, so you wrote your announcement tweets together and hit post.

{i know that these are different people but pretend every picture is of you and Michael.}

INSTAGRAM

_____________________________________
@ y/n_y/l/n posted: