Jealous?

SECOND PERSON POV ~before Michael is in the  hype house~

Michael and you have been dating for a little over a month, and due to his amount of followers you both decided against telling the public about your relationship. 

SECOND PERSON POV ~once everyone is moved into the *new/2nd* hype house~

It's been a few months, so Michael and you have now been dating for nearly six months. You still haven't told the public about the both of you due to the fact that Michael's numbers have gone up in his following. In fact you haven't told anyone about the two of you, as in no one in the house knows either. 

One day Thomas is trying to find something to film for his vlog. He reads through his comments and sees that a bunch of them are trying too ship Michael and Olivia, just because of the running joke that Michael loves her. Thomas decides to feed off of this for clickbait reasons, so he will get more views. He walks up to Michael's room and knocks on the door. Michael opens it to find Thomas and his camera pointed straight at his face. 

"What do you want Thomas?" Michael asks. Thomas spun his camera around to face it towards Michael. 

"I need you to come with me and shoot a bit for my vlog." Thomas said laughing. Michael grumbled, not wanting to go in fear that Thomas would make him do something stupid, but followed Thomas to the deck anyway. When they both got there, Olivia was laid upon one of the sun chairs tanning. Before the two boys walked out to the deck, they stopped so Thomas could tell Michael the game plan.

"Okay, so when we get out there I just need you to flirt with Olivia, 'kay? Like use some stupid pick up lines or something, but just really sell that you like her, and I'll get her full reaction on camera." Thomas told Michael. Michael nodded and looking out again to where Olivia laid. He then noticed you swimming in the pool. He smirked at the sight of seeing you in a bathing suit, internally praising himself for managing to end up with you. He hid his smirk before Thomas could see it and become suspicious. They walked out and sat on the chairs next to where Olivia was tanning. 

"Hey guys." Olivia said to the boys who had just walked out while she blocked the sun from her eyes to be able to see them better. Her saying this drew your attention, so you swam to the side of the pool to observe the scene. You assumed it would be amusing as Thomas was filming and he always had some funny stuff. 

"Olivia, I really just needed to come out and tell you that you were distracting me." Michael said in a serious tone. Michael knew he had to get more into character to make it convincing for the vlog, but didn't want to because he knew that you were right there in the pool beside him. 

"How?!" Olivia asked Michael in a snarky way, thinking he was trying to be mean to her. 

"Well, with all that sexy ass hanging out of your bikini, I don't know how you expect me to not get distracted..." Michael said to her smirking. Olivia dropped her jaw in shock, as did you. Only you and Olivia did not drop jaws for the same reason; she couldn't believe that he had just said that to her in thinking he had a chance with her, whereas you couldn't believe he just said that to her while he was taken, and while you (his girlfriend) were right there beside him. 

"Michael, maybe if you weren't a horny douchebag it wouldn't distract you." Olivia said to him. It hurt him a little, because deep down he didn't want to be doing this, at least not with Olivia. Michael thought to himself 'why couldn't Thomas have asked me to flirt with y/n instead? That would have been easy at least'. He knew he needed to keep flirting with her though because Thomas would need a longer bit. 

"It's not my fault that god sent down an angel, and said 'let's name her Olivia and send her to the Hype House' is it sweet-cheeks?" Michael asked her. Again Olivia scoffed, and so did you.