Caught

*smut warning - do not read if you are not comfortable reading smut*

Y/N POV

I sucked in a sharp breath as Michael's hands ran across my stomach under my shirt. He slowly slid his hands up, taking my shirt with them. He lifted my shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor.

We had finally snuck away from everyone else in the house to get some private time. Michael and I have been dating for nearly a year, and everyone knew, but when you live in such a big house with as many people as we do, you don't get the privacy you'd like. It has been so long since Michael and I had gotten private time and we both needed it, luckily we are getting it right now.

Michael ran his cold fingers around my waist to the bottom of my spine, then up my back stopping at the hook of my bra. He unclipped my bra letting it fall to the ground where my shirt now lays. He pulled his own shirt over his head so we were standing there topless. Michael tightly grabbed my waist, pulling me flush against him so my boobs were pressed against him as he kissed me passionately. He tapped me on the bum, as he always did when he wanted to pick me up, so I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso as he lightly dug his fingers into my ass cheeks holding me up. Our make out only intensified as he walked me over to his bed and laid me down on, while he crawled over me.

"I've been waiting- to do this- with you- for so long." Michael said as he trailed kisses down my body. He tucked his fingers in my pants pulling them down off my body, taking my underwear with them leaving me lying naked on his bed. His eyes searched all of my body taking it in, he hasn't seen me this exposed since the last time we did this, over two months ago. He started into my eyes, and I stared back into his, getting lost in his emerald eyes. Our eyesight stayed attached until he plunged his tongue into me unexpectedly and I shut my eyes and threw my head back in pure bliss. He continued his assault to my dripping pussy with his tongue until I was withering under his touch, moans and cuss words flying out of my mouth uncontrollably.

"I'm so close- OH MY GOD I'M SO CLOSE MICHAEL!" I screamed out feeling the explosion nearing in my lower stomach. Michael slowed his pace and I whimpered; even more so when he pulled his mouth away completely.

"You're not cumming yet princess, not until I get to fill you up first." Michael said with lust dripping off his lips. He got up off the bed only to remove the rest of his clothes leaving his now bare naked, his massive cock stiff as rock and dripping with pre-cum. He crawled on top of me again, running his shaft up and down my folds before he gently pushed himself all the way in. I let out a groan, at the pleasure feeling of him inside me. He started rocking his hips, slowly at first but every seconds, picking up his speed. After a minute or two he found his happy speed ramming into me, and it was fast. Grunts escaped from his mouth every other stroke, and he touched all those good spots inside me I couldn't help but moan. He locked one of his hands around my neck, squeezing it slightly, knowing I was close and this would send me over the edge. I curled my toes and arched my back as my eyes rolled into my head with the sweet sensation of release washing over me. Michael slowed his pace down, letting me recover from my high.

"Is it okay if I keep going now?" He asked. I nodded telling him he could as he started to pound into me again, sloppier this time. He grunted and groaned slamming his last few thrusts into me before he came, filling me up with a warm gooey feeling, and pulling out. We both cleaned up a little and went back to his bed. A longingly loving kiss was shared between us, as we pulled apart crawling back into his bed to cuddle. We cuddled up, our still naked bodies intertwining, his hands caressing my body and my hand laid on his chest as a drew small circles with my finger. He tilted his head down to look at me, and I tilted mine up.

"I really love you y/n, you know that?" He said more as a statement then a question.

"I do, and I love you, Michael." I told him back. He brought his lips down to mine, a sweet kiss becoming slightly heated for a moment before he pulled his lips away leaving our foreheads and noses touching.