CONFRONTING GIRLFRIEND'S EX BOYFRIEND!!

^based on the video linked above :) some parts are the same, and I've added my own stuff to add in y/n (you) and have it make sense.

*SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER*

ALEX'S VLOG POV
Alex- So Michael decided that he wanted to serenade y/n, so here a clip of that...

You sit on the couch as the frame of the video goes from you to Michael who was singing by the piano as Alex was playing it, when all of a sudden Paper starts singing too.

Michael- NOOOO! FUCK! THIS IS ME SERENADING Y/N NOT YOU! STOP!

You laughed at the fact Michael had yelled at Paper and because of how possessive he was over you. After a moment of silence, Alex started to play the Piano again, as Michael started singing again. Alex starts to laugh and stops playing the piano, and Michael stops singing as you all start to laugh. It cuts to Alex's Intro.

**SKIP THE SCENE OF THEM DRIFTING AND ALEX GETTING AND DRIVING THE SUPER CAR **

Y/N POV ~not in the vlog~
"Oh fuck yeah Michael right there" I moaned out as Michael pounded into me. Michael and I were dating, so us having sex was not a big deal, and we didn't have to sneak around to do it because everyone knew about us dating. So that's what was happening right now; we were having sex, and it was amazing.

"You like that- you like it just like that baby" Michael purred into my ear and he used my hair to pull me head up closer to him, as he leant down and was whispering in my ear, as we did it doggy style. I let out a pulsating moan as he repeatedly slammed into me, grunting out as he did so. He let go of my hair and put his large hand between my shoulder blades, pushing my face down into the bed. I arched my back, making it so he was scratching my g-spot with every single stroke.

"Uh- Uh- Uh-" I moaned out. My walls started clenching around him, so he knew I was close. This nearly sent him over the edge but he tried to hold his orgasm so you could reach your highs together. "I'm so close baby" I breathed out to let him know.

"Me to princess, just let me know when you're cumming." He panted out. We kept going until the feeling in my stomach burst.

"OH! I'M CUMMING!" I yelled out, as Michael came too. We rode out our highs together, collapsing on his bed after we had both come down. We cleaned ourselves up, and just as I was getting dressed again, and Michael was laying naked on the bed watching me we started to hear screaming. "Should we go see what it is?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm on it!" Michael said as he jumped up off the bed and followed the sound of the screaming. I quickly finished getting dressed and shortly followed after him, to see where he was going, especially as he was still naked.

ALEX'S VLOG POV
Alex -Who's at the door?

Alex walked over to the door, turning the handle and opening the door only to find a naked Michael, covering his junk with his hands, only wearing a hat. Alex laughed at the sight, and Michael wore a sly smirk on his face.

Alex- What are you doing?

Michael- I heard screaming...

Alex was about to say something else when you came up to the door behind Michael and your hand quickly covered your mouth to stifle a laugh.

Alex- Michael, why are you naked?

Michael- Well me and y/n we're doing it and I heard the screams and came to see what was happening.

Alex was panning the camera between Michael and you, and even though Michael and you were dating, the situation was still embarrassing and caused a blush to crawl up your cheeks. You his you head in your hands. You let out a small laugh lifting your head out of your hands to face Michael.

Y/N- Where'd you get the hat from, because you didn't have it when you left our room?

Michael- Oh, I just picked it up in the hall on the way here.

Alex started laughing, quickly joined by Michael. You then joined leaning your head onto Michael bare shoulder. Alex cut the recording there.

**SKIP TO THE ENDING SCENE AFTER THE OUTRO ROLLS**

Alex has taken you off to a little part by yourself, and is interviewing you. You're sitting on a red chair out on a balcony, as he sits across from you.

Alex- So y/n was Michael telling the truth earlier today?

Y/N- When?

Alex- When he walked in naked.

Y/N- Well yeah, we had like just finished doing it.

You laugh, and blush do to you getting shy about talking about this on camera.

Alex- Okay so you need to tell me... Was it any good.

You turned bright red, and again hid your face into your hands, and Alex let out a hearty laugh at your reaction.

Alex- Well... was it?

You didn't say anything, you just nodded your head without taking your face from your hands. Alex starts to laugh again, but it's cut off the the scene cutting to Alex sitting at his desk in his room, with Michael standing beside him. Alex plays him that exact clip of you nodding and saying the sex was good. Alex looks over at Michael and puts his hand out. Michael shakes it, then starts getting all excited and running around Alex's room.

Michael- LETSSS GOOOOOO BOOOOOOYYYYSSS!!

Alex laughs at Michael's antics and excitement and the video ends.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
hope you all enjoyed the chapter, even though it's short. ive been wanting to post another video imagine so i finally did, and im hoping to write more if you guys like them, so comment and let me know if you actually do want more :)
i love and appreciate every single one of you,
until the next chapter... <3