Drabbles 1 ~two short imagines~

starting a collection of short imagines, gonna put them in this series called drabbles. some may turn into full imagines, so let me know if you want any of them to become longer/full imagines, or if you have any quick suggestions.

1. Bald ~second person (plural) pov~

"Thomas I'm gonna kill you!" you yelled at him. All he did was laugh in return. What did he do you might be wondering, he shaved your boyfriend Michael's head. The whole house knows that you love Michael's hair, they all know that your hands are tangled in it whenever possible. What the rest of the house doesn't know is that, during sex, you especially love Michael's hair. Constantly during sex your hands never leave his hair, and when he gives you head, you best bet that his hair is getting grabbed, and pulled, and your fingers are running through it non-stop. But now that he's bald, you can't fucking do that and you were pissed. Of course you still loved Michael though, his hair couldn't change that, but Thomas taking away your favourite added feature of Michael, really irked you.

A few hours after, Thomas realized how mad you were and kept his distance from you in fear of getting abused. In fact the whole house stayed away, except Michael. He took you to his room to try and calm you down. It worked, in a way, but he ended up having to give you head to keep you satisfied. Not that he minded, because he enjoyed it too. Turns out that him not having hair for you to hold onto while he gave you head wasn't that bad because you apparently really enjoy the feeling of his freshly shaved head under your hands. Finding this out really helped your mood, and you weren't even mad at Thomas anymore.

After you were calm again, Michael and you went to the kitchen, where Thomas was sitting.

"You like the bald head yet y/n?" Thomas asked. You looked at Michael, smirked, then looked back to Thomas. You looked him straight in the eyes.

"Thomas I'll have you know that the only reason I'm not mad at you anymore is because I just figured out that rubbing Michael's bald head while he eats me out, really turns me on. So I really should be thanking you for the amazing orgasm I just had." With that you walked out leaving behind a blushing and embarrassed Michael, and a speechless Thomas.

2. Pads ~Y/N POV~

Fuck.. I thought to myself as I sat in my bathroom, I was on my period and on top of my cramps killing me, I was out of pads. I had just finished the last box, thinking I had another one, but I didn't. For a bonus, I didn't have my phone either so I could call one of the girls to give me some help, I needed to yell for someone in hopes they would hear me. I mustered up the courage and yelled "HELLO?" I waited a couple seconds, then I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, y/n? Is that you in there?" They asked. It was Michael... Oh great, no only was it not one of the girls, it had to be one of the boys who was single with no experience of girls on their period and the boy I have a crush on.

"Umm yeah, hey Michael. This is gonna sound really strange, and I need you to not be weird about it okay? I need you to do me a favour." I said to him, my cheeks turning pink from embarrassment.

"What, do you need toilet paper or something?" He asked.

"Nope. No, that's not it. I kind of- well you see- I ummm- I ran out... I ran out of pads and sort of need you to go get me some." I told him letting my head hang low.

"Ummm.. yeah I can do that for you. I'm gonna go get Kouvr to help me though because I don't know what I'm doing and I really don't wanna mess it up because I think that'd be bad." He said. It sounded like he started to walk away, but then he said, "Oh and y/n, I can tell by your voice you might be embarrassed but you don't need to be, periods are natural. You really don't need to worry about asking me, I won't make you feel bad or uncomfortable about it, or make fun of you." It sounded so sweet. My hormones all out of whack mixed with that sentiment from Michael made me start crying.

"Thank you Michael." I said just above a whispered, hoping he could hear me. He went to get Kouvr, and they went to the store. He knocked again on the bathroom door when he got back. I had stuffed my underwear with toilet paper, so I opened the bathroom door to get the pads from him. His face was red, perhaps from embarrassment or worry.

"Oh god y/n! What are you doing? You don't have the pads yet, here," he said as he shoved them into my hands, "Aren't you going to start leaking everywhere without them?" He was so clueless, I laughed.

"No, I'll explain it to you in a couple minutes once I'm situated." I said motioning towards my downstairs area. Michael nodded and turned, but turned back to smile at me as I thanked him once again.

"Don't mention it y/n. And if you're that worried about it, you can pay me back by letting me take you out on a date." He said.

*requested by @WinterBarnes21
hope you enjoyed it, and that it was what you wanted <3

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
number one has been floating in my head for a while and number two was recently requested, but I just turned it into on of these short ones, hope that's okay
anyway hope you like these cause I plan on doing more when I get short little ideas
until the next chapter :)