The Introduction (Part 2)

I pulled into the mall parking lot, seeing it was pretty full, so I had to park near the back farthest away from the doors. It was still a couple minutes before 1:30 though so I had some time to put in before Thomas got here. I parked and got out of the car, hearing the beep of the car locking behind me as I walked towards the mall. The automatic sliding doors opened and I walked through and headed straight for the food court. Entering the food court, my eyes went straight to my favourite little café in there, so I went over and got in line to get my usual, a fruity flavoured tea, black. Today I was feeling like raspberry tea, so that's what I got. Once I had been served my tea, I went to go find a seat in the lounge type area where all the tables were, finding an open one towards the centre of them all. I sat down at the free table and got out my phone to text Thomas;

Hey, i'm already at the mall just sitting in the food court.
I grabbed a drink to keep myself occupied until you get here.
Just text me once you get here.

I placed my phone down and took a sip of my tea before my phone pinged because he had texted me back;

Hi it's Mia, we are like 2 minutes away, maybe 10 ish with traffic but we will be there soon.. will text you when we get there.

I sent back an okay and just sat there enjoying my tea while I waited for them to show up.
About 10 minutes later just as Mia had said Thomas texted me to say they had just made it in the front door of the mall, so I told them to look towards the centre of the food court lounge in order to find me. A few minutes later I saw the two walking towards me hand in hand, and thought how they were actually so cute together.

"Hey!! y/n it's so good to meet you finally! I've watched you on youtube for a while, I love what you do!" Mia said while leaning in to give me a friendly hug. She pulled away and Thomas then leaned in saying "y/n glad we can finally meet."
I told them that I was so happy to meet them too, and told Thomas that his content was far from normal, but it was very entertaining to watch. Then I said, "Well I don't want to just sit here and talk if i'm the only one with a drink, why don't you guys go grab a drink or a snack or something, then come back and we can talk and get to know each other better." Mia nodded and Thomas agreed saying, "Good idea, Mia do you want dunkin?" She nodded and mouthed 'the usual' at him. He chuckled and said "I know," as he walked over to dunkin to get them both something to drink.
He came back and the three of us sat and talked and had a lot of laughs, we just got along really well. It was as if we had been friends for years, not like we had just met that afternoon. We had all long since finished our drinks and the mall was nearing a close within the next hour or two, so we all mutually decided to leave the mall, the only thing was we didn't want to split apart as we were having such a great time together. Thomas then had the brilliant idea to invite me to come back to the hype house with them and hang out for a while. I pretended to think about it momentarily but I think we all knew I would take him up on the offer, so I just giggled and nodded. Thomas and Mia headed back to their car while I headed to mine, and plugged in the address of the hype house into my gps on my dash.
I showed up at the hype house just after Thomas and Mia had pulled in, so I ended up parking right behind them. When they got out of their car they waited for me to get out of mine. Once I stepped out Thomas sarcastically said, "Wow, long time no see." I just rolled my eyes at him. He laughed and then nudged his head in the direction of the house and said "c'mon, follow me i'll give you a tour and introduce you to everyone." I followed him in through the garage and into the house. Massive. That's the first thing that came to mind, actually one of the only things that came to mind.

THOMAS POV
I could tell that y/n was distracted so I took my phone out from my front pocket to text Michael that we were home, but more specifically to tell him that y/n was with us. The main reason why I sent a dm to y/n in the first place was because Michael asked me to. He has such a massive crush on her. I figured the least I could do for him was to ask her to collab because it's a really good excuse for him to get to spend some time with her. I just hope that he can make a good impression on her because she's actually super fun to be around and I would love to keep her as a friend.

MICHAEL POV
As i'm laying on one of the chairs by the pool talking with Nick and Chase my phone pops up with a text notification from Thomas. I open up my phone to see what he wants. I couldn't help the smile on my face when I read that he and Mia had convinced y/n to come over. The boys took notice to my smile and Chase asked, "Why you smiling like an idiot over there?"
They all knew about my crush on y/n so I wasn't worried about telling them, so I replied, "y/n's here. I'm so pumped, i'm gonna go meet her and try to get on a first name basis if you know what I mean." I stood up to head inside to go meet her and the boys wished me good luck. As I was just about at the end of the staircase I saw her there with Mia and Thomas, and I was blown away with how pretty she was in person. I drew all the confidence I could and said "Hey."

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
It gets kind of exciting from here on out I promise. Anyways hope you've enjoyed so far, I know it isn't great yet but i'm trying really hard :')
Also 1146 words incase you were wondering.
until the next chapter