Omegle

an amazing request from  @officialcorbynseavey
i know it's been a while, but i've had a lot going on so enjoy this long overdue imagine!

Y/N POV
It's now like the second month of lockdown for us here in the hype house, and we are all just about ready to lose our minds. We've tried everything to cure our boredom, between making new tiktoks all the time, and planning out big things for the future, and buying random stuff online to entertain us we have no more ideas left. I've been a little on the luckier side though, seeing as I'm at least with my boyfriend Michael. If either of us get really bored, we have each other to keep ourselves entertained, if you know what I mean. Speaking of, we've almost been caught so many times because others in the house get bored and come to see if we want to do something with them, but they always come and ask when we're busy. 

Anyway, today was just like any other day, we were all bored, and sitting in the kitchen hanging out. It was me, Michael, Kouvr, Mia, Alex, Thomas, Patrick, Calvin and Vinnie sitting around all just playing on our phones. 

"Guys, c'mon we need to do something because I need vlog footage." Thomas said. I graoned loudly at him.

"Why is that our problem? Can't you film yourself for once, or other people. Why does it always have to be us?" I grumbled out sarcastically. Everyone laughed at my dramatics, and once it died down I actually thought about what I had said. "WAIT A SECOND!" I yelled out suddenly making everyone jump. 

"WHAT?" Alex yelled back at me.

"My sarcastic comment was actually genius!" I exclaimed. They all just stared at me though, none of them understanding what I meant. 

"Babe, has quarantine fried your brain that much?" Michael joked with me. 

"No you doofus!" I clapped back at him, "Think about it Thomas, you always film us for your vlog, but what if you didn't film us? What if we went on Omegle and you filmed peopled reactions and then if they were okay with it, you could put them in the vlog!" I said excited.

"That's actually such a good idea y/n, why haven't I thought of that sooner?" Thomas said, his question being rhetorical of course, but me still answering. 

"You haven't thought of it, because no one is as genius as me." I smirked at him. Michael wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me onto his lap as he dug his head into my shoulder.

"You're right, no one is smarter." He told me. Thomas got up to go get his laptop, and set everything up for us to record the Omegle video. While he was gone doing that, Michael and I stayed how we were, with me sitting on his lap, and talked. 

"Do you think we'll get recognized?" I asked him.

"Depends on who the person is. I feel like we might." He told me. 

"A little part of me hopes you don't get recognized, because then I know I have no competition." I told him teasingly. 

"I'm all yours anyway." He told me with a grin. 

"BARF! You guys make me feel so single, but yet disgusted at the same time!" Calvin exclaimed from where he sat across from us. 

"Oh, I'm sorry Calvin, were we making you feel single?" I asked him, mockingly. I only did because I saw Alex filming out of the corner of my eye and knew it would make good content for him. Otherwise I wouldn't have been so mean to Calvin. "Well then, tell me how this makes you feel?" I asked him before turning my body to face Michael once again, and placing my hands on either side of his face and bringing my lips down to his. We started a slow heartwarming kiss, but Michael quickly added more and more to it, us soon making out. I pulled away laughing after a minute or two, and looked over to see Calvin's horrified face, which made Michael, Alex, and I laugh even harder.