Drabbles 2

Title: we can't have sex on the counter

SECOND PERSON PLURAL POV
"C'mon babe no ones home right now so it doesn't matter!" Michael whined into your ear as he pushed you against the counter.

"Absolutely not Michael!" You scoffed giggling slightly at his antics. You knew he had been horny for the last little while, but refused to give into him, as you two hadn't been home alone, and you refused to do it when anyone else was home because no one in the house respects privacy and would 100% try to walk in on you, or would just accidentally walk in on you, which is why you refused.

"But why?" He begged, needing you right then and there. He felt like he would spontaneously combust right that moment if he didn't have you.

"Because Michael, we can't have sex on the counter," You told him, slightly in a scolding tone without meaning it to come off that way, so to make him feel better you continued "We can take this to your bedroom though baby." You felt him smile against your neck as he wrapped his arms around your torso picking you up and carrying you to his room, kissing your neck the whole way while you let out a string of giggles and breathy moans.

Title: lucky charms

Y/N POV
I was sitting at the table scrolling through tiktok after just finishing my breakfast. I had eaten cereal that I found in the counter but I don't know who's they were. A few minutes later I saw Michael walking up the stairs to come get something to eat for breakfast too. He opened up the cupboard and took out his box of cereal, the same one I stole to eat for my breakfast.

"This feels lighter than it should... Who ate my Lucky Charms?" Michael asked to me and the few others that were sitting in the kitchen too. Everyone else shook their head, and I let a small chuckle out.

"It was me, I didn't have any food, I didn't know they were yours." I said back. Michael looked me up and down before he smirked at me.

"You know what, it's okay. It must be why you look so magically delicious." He told me while the smirk grew on his face. I scoffed jokingly before smiling at him.

"You better be carful big boy. You don't wanna start something that you can't finish." I announced, cockily.

"Oh I can finish y/n, but don't worry, I'll let you finish first." Michael exclaimed as he winked. My jaw dropped and I couldn't even respond I was so baffled by his statement and confidence. I sassily rolled my eyes at him as I went back to scrolling through tiktok on my phone. I heard him laugh as he poured himself a bowl of cereal and made his way over to sit next to me at the table.

"I wasn't kidding, ya know." Michael whispered as he leaned closer to me so his lips were lightly dancing against my ear. My breath hitched in my throat as I regained my mental balance. I turned to look at him, and he had a hopeful look in his eyes. I stood up and leaned down so my face was right in front of his.

"Maybe next time..." I whispered back to him, loving the fact that I was teasing him. I pulled my face away and he huffed like a sad puppy. "Eat your cereal, then come find me afterwards." I said as I started to walk away. Before walking down the staircase, I looked back over my shoulder to Michael, only to see him eating his cereal with the biggest grin on his face. He's too adorable I thought to myself, then made my way down the stairs.

Title: "We've Never Told Anyone This Before!" -based off Thomas's Vlog ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4PTzQ-pEw )

Ryland: Nick just comes out last night, and he's like 'I swear Michael's jacking off while I'm tryna sleep.'

Thomas: He tried to jerk off in front of you?

Nick: Yeah

Michael: Dude, we all have fucking needs...

Nick: There's a fucking bathroom right there weirdo!

Michael: I was already in bed!

Nick: He's like 'it's okay, we're already right next to each other' da fuck?

Michael: I said I was sorry!

Nick: Yeah, after I yelled at you for 5 minutes!

Michael: We've been over this! I couldn't help it because that girl we were talking about sent me pics, and I had to!

Thomas: What girl would send you pictures of herself?

Nick: It was y- *michael covers nick's mouth before he can actually say y/n*

Michael: It was no one that needs to be disclosed on camera.

Thomas: I'll bleep it.

*nick pulls michael's hand down from his mouth*

Nick: Y/N! It was Y/N who sent him pictures! *people watching the video can't eve hear you're name because every time it's said it gets bleeped*

Thomas: No fucking way dude. How the hell did you pull y/n?

*michael starts giggling and getting all shy*

Michael: I know right?!

Nick: I still don't get it even after he tried to explain it to me. I'm happy for you bro, but seriously if you ever try to jack off next to me again, I will kill you.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
hope you enjoyed :) i didn't proof read it so i apologize for any grammar mistakes
until the next chapter...