Come Cuddle With Me

before the story starts, you just need to know for reference that Michael has a crush on y/n too she just doesn't know.

Y/N POV
I have such a big crush on Michael, of course no one knows about it though. At first we were just friends, but then he started flirting with me and teasingly hitting on me. I know he doesn't mean it though because he does it to almost all the girls at the hype house.

One day, Micheal, the rest of the hype house and I were all hanging out in the kitchen and around the table and the island, just chatting when Michael started staring at me. Every time I looked over at him he was already looking at me, his eyes would catch mine and he would smile his cute little smile at me and wink. About an hour later he came to stand a foot or so away from me. He leaned onto the counter and just watched me. "Take a picture Michael, it'll last longer." I said to him. "I could, but the live version is even better." He said walking away to go get another drink.

Now I don't know why I was feeling confident tonight but I was. Maybe it was the fact that I had had a couple drinks, or maybe it was the way him looking at me all night had made me feel, but I felt confident. I felt confident enough that I was going to try to maybe shoot my shot with Michael, possibly. Thinking about it lowered my confidence, but I was way more confident about it than normal.

When he came back after getting another drink he didn't come back to stand by me, he went and sat at the table directly across from where I was standing, so his line of view went straight to me. "y/n you look really good tonight!" He yelled to me over everyone else talking. They heard him yell and went silent. They were all looking between him and I. I was blushing like mad, but mustered out a "Thank you." It was quiet for another second before the housemates went back to their conversations. A little while later someone had turned on music and it had turned into a little party, but only to the people who were staying in the house, no one else. I hadn't really moved from my spot standing at the counter, because I wasn't much of a social person. I preferred to observe everything rather than partake in it. Mostly I had observed Michael the whole time. He had talked with the boys, then he danced around for a bit and did some stupid stuff for Alex's and Thomas's vlogs, but now he was back to sitting at the table watching me again, talking with some of the boys. I think everyone could tell that he was getting tired, but also clingy. He got like this late at night a lot, where he just wanted to be with someone. Poor Nick was sitting next to him, and Michael was just drooped over him. Michael's head on Nick's shoulder. Michael's legs over Nick's lap, he was getting to the point in the night where he just became so needy for physical attention.

Michael looked over at me from where he was practically laying on Nick and whined, "y/n will you come cuddle with me please?" It sounded different than all the other times he had flirted with me. Maybe it was because he was a little more intoxicated than normal, not drunk yet but just enough to show his true emotions. I didn't answer him, just walked over to the base of the staircase and stood there. Because I didn't reply to him he was sulking on Nick. I giggled, feeling the confidence in myself again and turned to look back at him, "Michael, I'm waiting..." He looked confused, "Why?" "For you to come hold my hand and walk upstairs with me." I replied not aiding his confusion any. "What?" I looked into his eyes, and I could see the gears turning in his head trying to figure out what I was doing. By now the other guys had figured it out so they were trying to hold back their laughs at Michael being clueless. "Michael, come hold my hand and take me upstairs." "Why?" he asked. I looked down at my feet and shook my head while giggling, I looked back up at him, "You asked me to cuddle..." "So," he said. "SO, if you come hold my hand and bring me upstairs, you can take me to your room and we can cuddle... get it?" His face lit up and he scrambled off Nick and ran to come stand in front of me at the bottom of the stairs. Even while he was slightly out of breath, I still thought that he looked adorable standing there in front of me. Him looking so innocent and excited, but also nervous gave me butterflies. I put my hand in his and started up the stairs, him one step behind me the whole way. I assumed that was just so he could stare at my ass as I walked up the stairs. We made it to his room, and both walked in, him closing the door behind us. Without looking back at him, or taking my hand from his, I pulled him toward his bed. Once we reached the edge of the bottom of his bed, I let go of his hand and crawled into the right side of his bed, but he didn't get in, he just stood at the end and watched me.