A/N

*You don't need to read this chapter if you don't want to because it's not a real chapter, but if you want some insight into my life feel free to read*

Okay... You guys are obviously aware that I haven't posted any chapters in a while. This is because I've been contemplating what to do with this book. 

If you didn't know Michael was on a podcast called 'TheSync Podcast' and during that podcast Michael ended up reading my book (not the whole thing, but the first chapter). I want to address a few things about it. So here we go...

1. I am shocked that he was surprised about so many people caring about him. Like yes you dummy a  lot of people admire you.

2. I get it's an odd thing to write fanfics about people, but the hosts belittling it as if it's nothing kinda hurts :( ngl, like they just made me feel bad about it (there actions and demeanor towards it was why I took a break to think about whether or not I wanted to continue the book).

3. I am not 13! I don't want to directly disclose my age, but I'll put it out there that there are only 2 years between Michael and I, so take of that what you wish. 

4. Having to hear them read my writing made me feel yucky...

5. I want to give a personal apology to Michael if I made him uncomfortable.

6. Lowkey (don't hate me for saying this please) I'm not a crazy huge fan of Michael, and I wouldn't have even watched the podcast if people didn't tell me that he had read my story in it. 

7. Thank you [Michael] I appreciate you saying it's kinda cool and not making me feel as bad about writing it as the hosts did. 

8. I can so tell he was uncomfortable and I feel bad.

9. If they wanted a juicy chapter, they shouldn't have read the first one... but I am not complaining that they didn't read a smut chapter because then I would have crawled into the ground and died.

10. I know he doesn't film transition tiktoks, but it fit into the story so I went with it.

11. I Thank them for thinking my ideas are romantic... (even thought it was said in a condescending tone).

12. The not getting my name right after reading my story really made me feel good </3 *note the sarcasm*

13. I'm glad he thought I could be an author, it's like a childhood dream come true as I always wanted to be an author (not the career path I'm on though) so that honestly wasn't that bad, kinda felt good to get a little praise after being ripped apart while they read my story. 

14. Them playing along with the story afterwards was kinda funny, even I will admit.

15. My perspective writing this book was never "oh I hope he reads it and wants to be with me" and the fact that they think that is honestly so hilarious.

16. To Michael directly (if any chance he sees this again); I have not, nor will I ever announce who I am. So, if anyone has dm-ed you saying they are me, it's false, they aren't. 

17. Congrats to the other writer(s) who had their work read. I don't know how you feel about it whether you are excited, or have mixed emotions about it like me, but congrats anyways. 

18. Him being surprised about how much is actually written about him is lowkey adorable. 

19. I am also an international author, I am not from the US.

Yeah... So that's that. I'm going to try to put out an actual chapter today too so maybe see you soon. Until the next chapter... :):