Stressed Out

*smut warning*
SECOND PERSON (PLURAL) POV
Michael huffed as he walked past you to go sit on the living room couch. When he got there he dramatically plopped himself down. You know that he's been stressed lately, and you feel bad, you wanna do something to help him, he is your best friend after all. You sat in your seat at the kitchen island for a while, watching him until you came up with a solution. He was still on the couch, sitting with his head in his hands while he rubbed his temples, and his eyes were closed. You walked over and sat down next to him, but he didn't acknowledge you when you sat down.

{y- you talking. m- michael talking.}

y- Hey...

Michael blew out a breath and slowly dropped his hands and turned to look at you.

m- Hi.

It came off rude and as if he was annoyed with you but you know he didn't mean it like that, he was really just frustrated and stressed out.

y- What wrong, Michael?

m- I'm sorry, it's nothing. I'm just stressed.

y- I think I might know a way to help, if you want?

m- Go for it, I'll take anything at this point.

You blushed knowing what you were about to say was sort of obscene, but you really only were saying it to help out Michael, so you pushed past the blush and said it anyway.

y- Okay... umm, it's a really odd question, but when a- when was the last time you... released?

m- What?

He was so confused, it was written all over his face. Of course he didn't get what you were trying to say, he had to make it even more awkward for you.

y- When was the last time you released, like masturbated and came?

Cringing as you said it, you refused to look him in the eye. Even though you were only trying to help, it didn't make it any less awkward or embarrassing for you. He was also embarrassed, and he was turning the same shade of red as you. Neither of you willing to make eye contact now.

m- Why would that matter?

y- It's been scientifically proven that orgasming and for men, ejaculating, can release dopamine into the brain and reduce stress levels... I just figured I'd mention it to try and help you not be so stressed.

m- Well I appreciate you trying to help y/n, but I don't think it will. Since I'm already embarrassed I might as well tell you, that my releasing has been pretty regular, I've already done it once today, and it isn't helping the stress any.

You chuckled a little but blushed like mad at the thought of Michael masturbating. HOLY SHIT! The thought of Michael masturbating was in your mind, and it was giving you butterflies.

m- What, why are you laughing?

You finally lifted your eyes to look at him, only to be greeted by his already staring at you.

y- No, I wasn't laughing at you- I just- never mind. Ummm well if that didn't work, and you don't mind me asking; when was the last time it happened with a girl? Cause that would have a different effect on your body.