I Pranked You All (Part 3)

{regular font is talking and italics are describing actions}
Y/N YOUTUBE VIDEO

you- "Hey guys it's y/n, welcome back to another video!"

     You wave to the camera, to introduce the video, then your intro plays (whatever you want to imagine it to be)

you- "So most of you are probably curious as to why the title says 'I pranked you all' and well it's because I had this immaculate plan to prank my entire fan base, and I guess I did, but it also backfired too. You're probably still confused, so I'll explain."

     You motion towards someone off camera, and wave them towards you, and they come sit down beside you. It's Michael.

you- "This is Michael."

Michael- "Sup guys."

you- "Okay, well lets get the main thing off the table. The prank I pulled on you all was that me and Michael aren't actually dating. Sorry, weren't actually dating. I just pranked you all into thinking we were. The story isn't that simple though, so I'll start from the beginning."

     You point at Michael to indicate him to start explaining the story.

Michael- "Okay, well it started about a week ago when y/n came up to Bryant and me and was like will you guys help me with a youtube video, and me being the best friend that I am agreed to it. So she told us her big plan to prank her fans, you guys, and we agreed."

     Michael looks over at you, to give you a chance to explain now.

you- "So they agreed and over the next couple days, Michael and I took so many pictures together to make you think that we had been hiding our relationship for a while when in reality we took all those pictures in the span of less than 48 hours, and weren't even dating at all. Then we posted them to Instagram, and announced our relationship to the world. It was going really great, then we had the great idea of going on a date together, and getting Alex to get Hollywood-Fix involved, which didn't go as well as planned if you've seen the video of the interview between Michael and me and Hollywood-Fix."

     You chuckled and looked over to Michael, who was also laughing.

Michael- "First off, it was not 'we' who thought about going on a date, that was me. My idea. Two, the Hollywood-Fix incident did bring something good if you think about it..."

Michael held your hand, bringing it up and placing a kiss to the back of your hand. You blushed and smiled at him.

you- "Okay yes, the Hollywood-Fix thing did do one good thing, and that was bring us together."

You paused to take a breath, and Michael nodded at you encouraging you to keep going.

you- "So to try to make this straight forward so you can all understand; Michael and I weren't dating when we took the pictures, posted them, tweeted about us being together, or when we went on the date, but during all of that we each realized that we did like each other as more than friends. Then the night the Hollywood-Fix video came out, I watched it and got to see how much Michael cared about me. The next morning we talked about everything, and we told each other how we truly felt, then that night Michael took me on another date, a real one, and asked me to be his girlfriend. So now we are dating for real, but it's only been like a week and not a couple of months like we originally had told you for the prank."

You smiled at Michael, just admiring his handsome features that you loved, and he was staring back at you, his eyes moving from your eyes to your lips. You knew he wanted to kiss you.

you- "You can kiss me if you want to, I'll just blur it or cut it out of the video."

He leaned in, and caught your lips in his, a loving kiss being shared between the two of you. It wasn't hungry or lustful, it was sweet and full of love, the best way it could have been. Of course in the video that you edited, seconds before your lips met each other's the video cut to black, and elevator music started to play, and the video only cut back in once your lips were no longer pressed together. You laughed knowing that fans were going to get heated in the comments about you editing out the kiss, but you and Michael weren't ready for that to be on camera just yet.

you- "So I hope that explains everything, and I hope that you enjoyed the video and that you like Michael and I together. Michael really makes me happy, and he's nothing but nice to me, and at the end of the day even if you don't like us together, we are dating and it doesn't matter what you think."

Michael- "Also, I cant imagine how you wouldn't like us together I mean, c'mon, this absolute goddess and me, a complete stud. Perfection."

You laughed at Michael's stupid foolishness, and he laughed back, because hearing you laugh made him happy. You looked back to the camera, to outro the video.

you- "Alright, that's it for this week guys, hope you all do amazing things, and remember to do something nice for someone, and love everyone. I'll see you guys in the next video, and who knows, maybe Michael will too. Now I'm going to go spend some quality time with my sexy boyfriend, bye guys!"

The video ends.
As does this chapter.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
I know this chapter was short compared to the previous two, but this is the final part to 'I pranked you all'
i hope this chapter makes sense, and that the grammar isn't too bad bc i didn't proof read it
i'm gonna try to fill some of the requests and write those next
also thank you so effing much for 28k reads and over 530 votes, that's absolutely insane! i started this book expecting maybe a few hundred reads at most, and near to none votes, so i truly can't thank you enough!
until the next chapter <3