The Introduction (Part 1)

Author's note: if you just want the parts with Michael in them, skip to part 3,4. Enjoy :)

Y/N POV

It's 2 in the morning. I should be asleep but instead i'm binge watching netflix, the show good girls to be specific. I really am addicted to this show. I was about to start a new episode when a notification flashed on my screen, a dm from Thomas Petrou, so I closed netflix and opened up instagram to see what he wanted. I'm not exactly sure who he is, all I know is that he's a youtuber and lives in the hype house, and seeing as we've never talked before it should be interesting.

*the dms*

THOMAS
Hey y/n! I recently found you on youtube, love your content, super funny. I know we've never talked before but I was hoping you might want to collab soon on youtube... you could be in a couple of my vlogs and I could maybe feature on one of your videos?

Y/N
Hey, i'll have to watch some of your vlogs before I make any decisions, but I will let you know in like 15 mins, i'm going to watch them now.

THOMAS
For sure :)

~15 minutes later~

Y/N
Good news! Your vlogs are hilarious, I think it could be super fun to be in a few but you'll have to introduce me to your friends first so i'm not awkward.

THOMAS
Great! I'll send you all the info, you think tomorrow will work for us to meet up? I think we should hang out once before we film maybe so it doesn't seem forced in the vlog?

Y/N
Yeah that sounds good, meet me at the mall tmr at 1:30? we can go from there?

THOMAS
For sure, see you there.
Also here's my number, so you can text me instead ;) 674-3333{author's note: this is obviously not his real number, just like every other number I mention ever, they are random}

Y/N
Thanks, here's mine 253-7843

*end of dms*

That was so random but I'm glad it happened... his vlogs were funny and he has some really cute friends. His girlfriend Mia is really pretty too. I'm kinda glad he had a girlfriend, it means he truly does just want me in his vlog, maybe to become friends, but nothing more thankfully.
I watched a couple more of his vlogs before I fell asleep around 3:30, knowing tomorrow will hopefully be an exciting day.

~*~*~*~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing next to my head. I check the time, and it's 9 o'clock. Since I didn't want to get up right away I decided to just lay in bed and scroll through tiktok for a while. Opening up tiktok I search up the hype house and thomas just to get a general idea of what they do, and how many people I might get to meet and maybe become friends with. After about an hour of doing my 'research' as I called it, I had learned almost everyone who lives at the hype house. Let me just say that after seeing one of the boys who lived there, I was now super excited to be able to go. His name is Michael, and he is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, not to mention that he can dance, and he seems like he would be really funny and sweet. But he also looks like he would be a fun boyfriend for other reasons too if you know what i mean ;) Oof I have to get my mind out of the gutter...
*PING* I got a text from thomas;

Hey it's Thomas. I know we aren't meeting for a while but is it cool with you if I bring my girlfriend Mia with me?

It's so nice that he's asking, but I don't care so I text him back exactly that;

I know it's you Thomas, you gave me your number remember, anyway yeah I don't care you can bring as many friends as you want, the more the marrier. See you around 1:30 :)

I took a quick glance at the top of my phone to see it's nearly 10:30 and decide I should get ready for the day. I roll out of bed and walk over to my closet to grab a towel so I can shower, then I make my way to my bathroom. I strip down and turn the water on, nearly boiling just how I like it. I step in and let the water wash over me. I shampoo and condition my hair, then I wash my body and shave. Just as i'm about to be done I start to think about Michael and I get butterflies, I think I might be hard core crushing on him even though I barely know him. I finish up my shower, stepping out and wrapping the towel around my body to dry off, grabbing my phone once I was done. I had a bunch of follow notifications on instagram and tiktok from the hype house and it's members, they had all followed me, so I unlocked my phone and followed them all back on both platforms, pausing after I followed Michael on Instagram just so I could look through his photos, which brought back the butterflies again. Oh lord what this boy was going to do to me.
I finished drying off and wrapped the towel around my hair, walking back into my room to pick out an outfit. I decided on a pair of black ripped mom jeans, and a black and red stripped long sleeve shirt that said 'stop getting in my way' across the front. I paired it with a couple silver choker necklaces, some rings, and my classic silver hoop earrings that I almost always wear. I pulled the towel off my head and brushed my hair out, putting some natural oils in it and some mousse and de-tangler, then I blow dried and straightened it, put on my outfit and then sat down in front of my vanity mirror. Here came the daily battle, makeup or no makeup? I hated wearing makeup but I also looked slightly dead without any on, kind of like a recovering crack addict might be a better resemblance. I sat there for a few minutes and decided on no makeup as I just couldn't be bothered, so I just quickly applied some facial moisturizer and lip balm. Next on my to do was breakfast, so I wandered down the stairs to my kitchen. I needed groceries so my choices were limited, cereal is what I ended up choosing, mostly because it was one of the only choices that sounded appealing and wouldn't take that long. I grabbed a bowl, a spoon, the milk, and the box of cereal, getting it all ready. I sat down to eat at my table and opened up my phone to tiktok. I spent the whole time of me eating breakfast going through Michaels tiktok's, and just admiring the boy. God had gifted him with a nice completion, and a hot body, and killer cheekbones, man I was really jealous about that last one.
I checked the time again and it was just past 12, so I cleaned up my dishes and went back to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Finishing brushing my teeth I went back to my room to make sure my purse was packed with everything I needed. I checked to make sure that I had my wallet, my license, my keys, sunglasses, lip balm, some change, and tampons just incase. I grabbed my purse and my phone and headed to my front door. When I got there I put on my black low rise converse sneakers, and walked out the door making sure to lock it behind me, then I got into my car and started my journey to the mall.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
as my first chapter I know it wasn't great, i'm hoping they get better from here on out. If you have any suggestions let me know :)
-I will be posting the next part soon so stay tuned, and i have many more ideas for stories to come-
also the chapter is 1394 words incase you were wondering, not bad considering this is the first one I've written...
anyway until the next chapter <3