Surprise

SECOND PERSON PLURAL POV
You and Michael have been dating for a fairly long time now, it had almost been a year. The only set back was you were long distance, because you lived in Canada and he lived in LA obviously. You met on Omegle one night and ended up talking a while before sharing snaps and talking on there. What started as a friendship between you both turned into something more and you began dating. After about 6 months Michael and you decided that you were serious enough to tell the public, and so you announced it to the fans who went wild. They were all really supportive because they saw how much happier Michael was. 

Throughout the last week Michael and you had been talking about when you were coming down next to visit, and you were telling him about how you had a flight booked that would fly you out, but it wasn't for another two weeks. He was sad about having to wait that long until he saw you again, but he was happy that he would get to see you in person. The thing was you were lying to him in order to surprise him. Your flight was actually tomorrow, and you would be flying down way earlier than he expected to surprise him.

You got all packed up that day and went to bed with a smile on your face, and when you woke up the next morning you were ecstatic, you got a cab to the airport and then settled into your chair and took a deep breath once you had finally boarded your flight.

MICHAEL'S POV
I was laying on my bed, when I heard a knock on my door, so I went up and opened it, and found Alex standing there with his camera. That was never a good sign, because it meant he needed either a guinea pig to try something or a stunt man to do something stupid that would end up with me getting hurt.

"Hi Michael." Alex said laughing his evil laugh that he always does.

"What do you want now?" I asked him, already dreading the answer even though I didn't know what it was.

"I need you to play on my game show that I set up in the kitchen." Alex told me. I looked at him trying to figure out if he was serious, but there was a glimmer of maliciousness in his eyes.

"What's the catch?" I asked him. He smirked and looked down before looking back up to me.

"Nothing," I tilted my head at him as if to say 'really?' and he laughed, knowing I didn't believe him, "okay, well I need to blindfold you but I promise nothing bad will happen!" Alex assured me.

"NO!" I yelled out not wanting to be blindfolded.

"It's gonna cut to you being blindfolded so you might as well agree." Alex told me while pointing to him camera. I let out a loud sigh mixed with a groan and nodded my head in agreement to his statement and to being blindfolded. He wrapped a bandana around my head and then pretended to punch me for the camera to show that I couldn't see because I wasn't flinching. I didn't know he was doing it though, until he accidentally clocked me in the face. I stumbled back holding my nose and ripped off the blindfold to find that Alex was doubled over laughing.

"You asshole, you just punched me in the face!" I grimaces out in pain.

"Sorry, I was testing that you couldn't see!" Alex fumbles his words out in between laughs.

"Well I couldn't!" I yelled at him. He apologized once again before putting the bandana over my eyes once again, despite my protests and he promised me he wouldn't pretend to hit me or actually hit me again. Alex not-so-carefully walked me to the kitchen while I couldn't see anything, and didn't give me any warnings, causing me to walk into many different things, and to fall on the stairs, to which I cursed him out for while he stood there laughing at me. Finally we made it to the kitchen and he sat me down in a chair and told me I could take off my blindfold, so I did.

ALEX'S VLOG POV (italics are description and regular font is speaking)
Alex: Alright welcome ladies and gents to the game show 'dating game' although I can't call it that because of copyright so we're gonna call it 'The Game of Michael's-Match'.
Alex said this while behind the camera, as he pointed the camera at Michael. Michael was sat to the left of a big make-shift wall, and no one could see who was on the right side of the wall yet, because Alex hadn't panned the camera over to them.