Over Protective

this imagine is long but i didn't want to split it into two parts, so enjoy the long chapter :)

THIRD PERSON POV
Y/N, the not-so-famous lopez sister. While Tony and Ondreaz blew up in followers and moved to LA to be in the hype house, y/n stayed at home with their parents. She always felt like she was living in her twin brother Tony's shadow, and Ondreaz's too. When they moved to LA she missed them dearly, but it came with a few bonuses. The bonus she liked the most was that with Ondreaz gone it made her life with boys so much easier. While Tony was pretty supportive with her bringing home boys if he liked them, Ondreaz hated every boy she ever brought home, or introduced to him. Ondreaz was so over protective of y/n as his little sister when it came to boys, there just was nothing she could do about it. Currently y/n was single, no boys in her life at all, which she didn't mind. It gave her time to focus on more important things like her friends and family.

Speaking of family, Tony and Ondreaz has called her a few days ago and asked her if she wanted to come up to visit, and stay at the house with them. She said that she would love to go, because she missed them a lot and would love to meet everyone there, and make new friends. She had packed all her bags up and was meant to leave that night.

{major time skip to when she arrives at the hype house bc i don't wanna write all that}

Y/N POV
The uber pulled up outside a massive house. My jaw dropped. I knew that the boys lived in a nice house and I knew they had said it was big, but this wasn't just big, it was enormous. I told the uber thanks, and got my bags out from the trunk, just as the boys were coming out of the garage to meet me. Tony greeted me first, "I missed you y/n/n!" {your/nick/name} He said while giving me a quick hug. Then Ondreaz pulled me in and squeezed me really tight. I let out a squeak noise and he let me go saying, "Missed you lil' thang." As long as I can remember, he's always called me lil' thang, there wasn't really a reason why, he just started it one day and it stuck. They helped me bring my bags in, and led me to their room. We talked as we went, catching each other up on what's been happening in our lives. I was surprised that neither of them had asked me about boys yet, since they normally did that right away. Once we had settled all my stuff in their room, Tony said he would show me around because Ondreaz had to stay back because his manager called him.

Tony started showing me around the house, which was huge and would be easy to get lost in. He had showed me pretty much everything, except the kitchen area, and the balcony where the pool and stuff was. I was confused as to why we hadn't run into anyone yet though, so I asked, "Hey Tony, where is everyone? I thought you lived with like 30 other people?" He laughed, "Yeah there's a lot of them, but there probably all hanging out in the kitchen or by the pool, it's where they normally all hang out at night." I nodded. As we walked up the stairs towards what Tony said was the kitchen, I could hear them all yelling and screaming, though it sounded like they were having fun. Tony walked in ahead of me and called everyone's attention. "Yo guys! Everyone, this is y/n, my sister. Y/N, this is everyone." They all smiled and waved, some said hi, or hey. I just waved. There was a lot of people just looking at me and it made me really nervous. After a second or two they all continued doing what they were, me following Tony as he walked to a group of them. As we walked over he said to me, "Dont stress, everyone here is nice. And I will actually introduce you to people, it's just I wasn't gonna name everyone right then because that's a lot of names." I smiled and nodded.

Tony led me over to a group of boys, and two girls. "Hey guys." He said to them. And they all replied with a hey back. "I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you guys." I said to them. "You too, I'll introduce everyone since Tony did a shitty job," a blonde boy said laughing. "I'm Alex," he continued, "This is my girlfriend Kouvr. This giant man is Thomas, and his girlfriend Mia. This is Connor but we all call him Paper, Calvin, and Patrick or Patty if you want. Yeah that's all of us here, but might as well tell you the others here as well," he said while turning to face everyone else in the kitchen. He pointed at each one as he said there name. "That's Nick, Ryland..." He kept listing everyone's name ending with "... and the idiot staring at you is Michael." I waved at him and he smiled with a stupid grin before turning the other way. I chatted with the group for a while, and Ondreaz came up after his call. It had been so long, that I needed to pee, so I asked "Hey where's the washroom? I just need to pee real quick." Kouvr and Mia stood up and said "YESSS! Bathroom break means it's girl time! Come on y/n we'll show you." So I stood up and followed them.