Shower

*smut warning for this chapter*

Y/N POV
I have been so bored lately, because we still can't do much with covid and everything going on, so we've been stuck at home a lot. Tiktok has been keeping me entertained, and there's recently been a lot of trends that have been popping up on my 'for you page'. There's this one that I really wanna do with my boyfriend Michael. It's the one where you get in the shower with your significant other with all your clothes on, so I'm gonna do it with him, I would just have to wait for him to take a shower.

An hour later, Michael came into our room and told me he was gonna go shower, and he left to the bathroom. After I could hear that he was in the shower, I went to go film. I decided that I would just film it on my phone instead of on tiktok so that I could edit out the bad parts, and just keep the good parts in. I started recording and went to the bathroom door. I stuck my head in and said "Hey baby, I just need to grab something." This was my cover so he wouldn't expect me to get in with him. "Okay." He said. I walked in fully, closing the door behind me and set up the video so it was facing the shower. I pointed to the shower, and mouthed 'I'm getting in now' to the camera. I pulled the curtain open slightly and stepped into the shower.

{a/n: 'm' is michael 'yn' is you talking}

m-Y/N what the fuck?
yn-what?
m-you're fully dressed why are in the shower with me?
yn-I missed you...
m-that's sweet but like... are you just gonna stand there?
yn-maybe
m-you could at least like grab my dick or something
yn-I could, yeah
m-you did say that you were coming in to grab something so I'm waiting... or we could just take this stuff off

He hooked his thumbs into the waist line of my pants, pulling them ever so slightly implying that my clothes were the 'stuff we could take off'. I blushed under his touch because even after dating for more than a year, his touch still gave me butterflies. I took a step back and he took his hands down, his face full of worry that he had done something wrong. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to-" He started to say, but he stopped when I got out of the shower. I only got out to stop recording because I had a strong feeling that when I got back in the shower we were going to fuck, and I was not trying to make a sex tape. Once I stopped recording I turned my phone off and got back in the shower with Michael. He hadn't moved since when I got out. "Sorry, I was recording your reaction to me getting in fully clothed for tiktok, and based on how you reacted, I felt like we were about to get heated and I didn't want the on camera for it, so I only got out to stop recording." I told him, and relief washed over his face. "Holy shit babe! You scared me, I really thought I did something wrong." He confessed. I put my hands around his neck and brought my lips up to meet his for a second before pulling away, leaving our foreheads touching, "You did nothing wrong my love, now I think we were just about to... what was it? 'Take this stuff off?" I said teasing him a little. His eyes lit up knowing that I was telling him he could undress me. He slid his wet hands up my skin to take off my shirt, revealing my bra and chucked the shirt over the shower curtain to the bathroom floor, outside the shower, then he undid the button of my jeans slowly sliding down the zipper while not breaking eye contact with me. His hands started at my hips and trailed down my legs to slide off my pants. As he slid his hands down he lowered his body too, and left a trail of wet hot kisses from the valley between my boobs to below my belly button. Once he had my pants off he threw them over the shower curtain too, just like my shirt. He stood up to his full height, being about 5 inches taller than me, so I tilted my head up to look at him. The thing was he wasn't looking back at my eyes, he was searching over my body, his eyes wandering every single part. "Michael, you don't have to just explore with your eyes, you're allowed to touch me." I said it to him as if he could if he wanted to, but standing there with him in the steamy hot shower, staring at his naked body had me feeling so needy. I needed him, badly. The thing was after I said it he still didn't touch me, he just moved his eyes to look directly back at mine. I took a step closer to him so that we were centimetres away from making contact, and while looking into his eyes I said in such a seductive but desperate voice just above a whisper, "touch me Michael... make me feel good."

He gently grabbed the sides of my and pulled my face into his, attacking my lips with his. Not hesitating to slip his tongue into my mouth. Without breaking the kiss his hands slid around to my back and undid my bra, tossing it outside the shower to join my shirt and pants on the ground. His hands came to the front of my body and started playing with my boobs, his lips transferring to my neck, to suck on my sweet spot right below my ear. I let out a breathy moan, and grabbed the hair on the back of his head, feeling him grow against my thigh. He stopped everything and bent down to his knees, pulling my underwear down as he went, tossing them out too. He ran his fingers through my slit, then replaced his fingers with his tongue. His tongue felt cool compared to the hot water beating on me. He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder to give himself more access to my opening, and I grabbed the wall to stabilize myself, his tongue starting to go in and out of me. I was getting closer and he could tell because my breathing was getting a lot faster. He stopped and stood up, wrapping his arms around my hips, pushing my body between him and the wall. His voice low and dripping with lust, he asked, "Can I fuck you, y/n?" My pussy started to throb, because even though he knew he could, he would always ask before he actually entered me, and it showed me how much he cared. "Yes baby" I answered. He lifted my legs to around his waist and I grabbed my arms around his neck. He has me pushed against the wall for extra support, on top of him holding me from the back of my thighs. He slid in slowly and we moaned in sync. He started pumping in and out slowly, picking up has pace as he went. "faster" I whispered into his shoulder where my head was resting. He felt so good inside of me, my nails were scratching his back and he moaned. "I'm so close." I told him, "me too baby." he said. "I'm cumming!" I said to him and bit onto his shoulder to try to muffle the moans. He kept thrusting until I whispered for him to stop. He set me down and I got down on my knees, pumping him a few times with my hand before taking him into my mouth. I pumped what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand because his dick is massive. He pulled my hair into a make-shift pony, and leaned his head back on the shower wall. I could tell he was close, so I slowed right down to tease him. He moaned so loud, everyone in the house must have heard it, but in the moment neither of us cared. I slid him out of my mouth completely, and ran my tongue from the base to the tip looking up at his face, him looking back down at me. "I'm so close princess, don't stop now." He said. He knows that whenever he calls me princess while I'm giving him head, that it makes me happy, and when I give him happy-head he thinks it feels so much better. I put him back in my mouth, even more this time and started deep throating him. He twitched and came in my mouth. I swallowed and stood up, him leaning against the wall for support, still slightly weak from cumming. I ran my hand up his body, feeling his heart pumping so fast, and stopped over his heart. He opened his eyes to look at me, he smiled. "That was so good princess." He said to me. "If you keep calling me princess, we're gonna have round two when we get out of this shower." He smirked after I said this and replied, "I know, that's the whole point princess."

~*~*~*~
author's note;
hope you liked the story, it was extremely smutty. also sorry for not posting the last little while, my schedule is starting to free up so I should be posting more soon.
if you have any ideas, or requests, comment them. Although if you request I'm still gonna use y/n instead of your name so everyone can enjoy them
7K reads?!!? WHAT! that's still so crazy in my mind like I can't say thank you enough for that
anyway until the next chapter <3