Wrong Person

Y/N POV
In my life, there is one thing I'm good at and that's keeping secrets. I mean of course I'm good at other things, but that is my best skill. It just so happens to work out perfectly too because I live my current life carrying around a big secret. That secret? I'm dating Michael. We started dating a little before the hype house moved into the new mansion, and have been dating since but we didn't want everyone to know. We tell everyone we're best friends and act like best friends around everyone else. But in private, we are so much more that best friends. Our half a year anniversary is coming up soon, and I'm sort of nervous, this is the longest serious relationship I've ever been in. I don't know if he wants to do something special for it or not... I haven't talked to him yet. It's only 4 days away, so I don't have much time before I need to talk to him.

•••
time skip to 3 days later: 1 day before the anniversary
•••

So, you may have guessed, no I didn't really talk to Michael about the day yet. I mean we talked for about a minute and I have a bit of a plan. I know for a fact that he said he wanted to hang out with the boys tomorrow earlier in the day and that we could hang out after, closer to supper time and then try to spend the night somewhere for privacy reasons *a/n: wink wink ;)* but I don't know if he just wants to actually hang out at the house or if he wants to go on like a secret fancy date. I'll just ask him tonight. Oh shoot, he's supposed to hang out with the boys tonight too... I can ask him over snapchat, so it doesn't seem suspicious. Yeah, that sounds like my plan.

•••
time skip to later that same night
•••

I was laying in my bed, and it was nearing 11:00. I could hear the boys being rowdy downstairs; they were running around screaming by the sounds of it, perhaps having a nerf war again like they did the other night. Based on the noise they were making, I knew I wouldn't be able to get to sleep anyway, so I decided to shower for tomorrow. I got up out of bed and grabbed a towel from my closet and headed into my bathroom. I started running the shower to let the water heat up before I hopped in after stripping all my clothes off. The running water felt good against my tired skin. It had been so long since Michael had ran his hands over my skin, I thought. I grabbed my shampoo washing my hair, then rinsing it out and putting conditioner in. Then I washed my body. I was just about to get out when I started to think about Michael again, and how it was going to be our half a year anniversary tomorrow, so I should shave just incase because I know he likes it when I'm clean shaven. Obviously Michael doesn't care if I'm shaven or not, he loves me anyway and loves having sex with me either way, but I shave for him because he likes it better. I lather on some shaving cream, and I shave my legs first, then my arm pits, then I switch to my other razor to shave my downstairs area. Once I finish shaving, I rinse off and step out of the shower to dry myself off. I dry out my hair as much as I can with the towel leaving my hair damp and curly. My hair always curls when it's wet. I wrapped the towel around my body like a dress and walked back out to my room. I turned my LED lights to purple because it matched my mood, and grabbed out some pajamas and put them on my bed. I was going to put them on and go to bed when I remembered I needed to ask Michael about what we're doing tomorrow when he's done with the boys. I opened up my phone and went onto snapchat taking a quick picture of my face writing 'Hey I have a question' on it and hitting send. I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for an answer. A couple seconds went by and he sent me back a picture that looked as if he was hiding from the other boys that said 'what's up'. I took another selfie and wrote 'Tomorrow once your done with the boys, do you actually want to just hang out or do you want to sneak out on a date and spend the night somewhere else, like at a hotel', I sent it and again waited for him to answer. This time he sent back a video of Calvin walking around looking for everyone, holding a nerf gun. So my original thought of what they were doing tonight was correct. The video had 'for sure date and hotel ;)' written on it, and I was glad, that was the answer I had hoped he would pick. I decided to tease him a little bit before tomorrow night, so I went to my dresser and opened up my underwear drawer. I picked out a skimpy lace lingerie set that was black and red. I knew he liked when I wore those colors, and the lace would drive him crazy. I slipped it on and sexily posed in front of my body length mirror. I snapped a picture of me in the mirror and wrote on it 'here's a little sneak peak of what you'll get tomorrow night' and sent it to him. I giggled at how horny I knew he would get with the boys after seeing that picture, and then I changed into my pajamas and headed to bed, expecting to wake up to a flustered snapchat of him tomorrow, from his reaction the night before.