Snakes

THIRD PERSON POV ~alex's vlog~
     Alex and Michael sit in the frame of the video to start.
Alex: "So you guys all know my friend Michael.. Well he recently got a girlfriend named y/n."
     A couple pictures of Michael and you pop up on the screen.
Alex: "Now the hype house has never properly met her, only a few people have. She's coming over today, so I figured there's no better way to introduce her to everyone at the house then by surprising her with a bunch of snakes. So I called up my snake guy and he's here. Only thing is, is that we're only guessing that she doesn't like snakes, she's never actually told us. Chances are that she doesn't though, because most people don't."
     The video cuts to Alex showing all the snakes. There are two giant ones, one being 7 feet long and the other over 10, and a couple little snakes, that you could hold in your hand. They bring the snakes upstairs and everyone is hanging out with the snakes.
Michael: "Yo Alex. She just texted me that she's here."
Alex: "Y/N is here?"
Michael: "Yeah"
Alex: "Tell her to wait downstairs and we'll come get her because we have the surprise for her."
     Michael texts you, then the video cuts to Alex and Michael greeting you downstairs.
Michael: "Hey y/n."
Y/N: "Hey baby."
Alex: "Hey y/n, it's nice to meet you."
Y/N: "You too"
Alex: "So because it's your first time meeting everyone, we have a surprise for you upstairs, but we're gonna have to blindfold you."
Y/N: "What do you mean you have to blindfold me, that's sus... I mean like I've seen the surprises you've given people and they aren't all good."
Alex: "Michael will hold your hand when you go up?"
Y/N: "Okay fine... but I swear to god if it's like a bear or something stupid like that shit I'm never coming back."
     Alex puts a blindfold over your face and Michael guides you up the stairs. He sits you on the couch.
Alex: "Okay, we're gonna put the surprise on your lap, so don't move."
     The snake guy lays one of the bigger snakes on your lap. You immediately scream because something unknown is moving in your lap, and you rip off your blindfold to see a snake and you stop screaming.
Y/N: "Oh... it's a snake!"
Alex: "What do you mean 'oh it's a snake' why do you sound excited? You should be scared of this surprise!"
Y/N: "But this isn't a scary surprise, I like snakes so this is a nice surprise. It scared me at first cause I didn't know what kind of animal was moving on my lap, but I'm not scared of snakes."
Alex: "Well shit! Michael, how did you not know she wasn't scared of snakes."
Michael: "It never has come up in conversation before! That's not my fault!"
     Alex had panned away from you while addressing Michael, then panned back to you to find you playing with the snake.
Alex: "Jesus Christ y/n! Why are you playing with it?!"
Y/N: "I told you I liked snakes..."
Michael: "Then you'll be pumped to know there's more than just the one."
Y/N: "THERE'S MORE??!!"
     Everyone covered their ears because you screamed so loud out of excitement.
Snake Guy: "Yeah, got another big one like that one, then got a bunch a hand held little guys. Real cute, make good pets too."
Y/N: "Oh my god that's perfect. Michael I should get a pet snake."
Michael: "No. No. Just no. There is no way I'm letting you get a pet snake. I will dump you if you get one."
Y/N: "No you won't."
Michael: "You're right I won't, but I'll be really mad at you."
Y/N: "I love you my little simp."
Michael: "I'm not a simp."
Alex: "Yes you are."
     You continue to play with the snakes for the rest of the time they're there. When it comes time for Alex to wrap up the video, you're still in the background playing with the snakes while he does the outro.
Alex: "Well our surprising y/n didn't go to plan, because she didn't get scared, but she was still surprised. I hope you enjoyed the vlog, y/n for sure did as we found out today she really likes snakes. Anything you want to say y/n?"
Y/N: "Thank you for the surprise Alex... and if the top comment on this video is 'y/n deserves a snake' then Alex will buy me a snake as a pet, and Michael will just have to deal with it."
Alex: "You know what deal, I'll do it if that's the top comment."
     Alex shakes your hand and his outro rolls.
~the blooper roll and the end~
Y/N: "OH MY GOD! The snake's trying to get in my pants!"
Alex: "Well you're used to that aren't ya? You're dating Michael."
     Everyone laughs except Michael. The video ends.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
just a quick little something for you to read, hope you enjoyed and that it wasn't confusing. also thank you so much for 3k reads and over 100 votes! I didn't think people would actually read my book, so I can't express how much it means to me
*also I didn't grammar check or proof read this chapter, so if something is wrong I apologize, just call me out in the comments, and I'll try to fix it later*
until the next chapter <3