Nevermind

Based off of Thomas's video^ i couldn't link the video for some reason though so enjoy the photo of which one it is {basically it's parts of his video with me adding my own plot in too}

THOMAS'S VLOG POV

Thomas- "Okay guys, so I got Mia and Michael these really funny costumes."

He says to the camera filming himself. Mia starts talking so he pans the camera over to her, laying on the bed in an air inflatable unicorn costume.

Mia- "Thomas, it's really inflated! Can you unplug it?"

Thomas laughs at her, then the video cuts to Michael coming in through their bedroom door.

Michael- "Oh my..."

Michael trails off as they talk before Michael puts on a Baymax air inflatable costume. Thomas, Mia, and Michael leave their bedroom and start going around the house to get people's reactions, starting with Alex's. Then they went to the workout room. They saw Patty in there, but thought you would be there too.

Thomas- "What's up Patty? Like their costumes?"

Patty turns around from where he was working out and laughs at Michael and Mia.

Michael- "Where's y/n? I thought she normally works out in here around this time?"

Patty- "She left like 20 minutes ago, said she was gonna go shower then find something to do."

Michael- "Okay, well I better get a few reps in so I'm jacked when we go show her our costumes."

They all laughed at Michael's antics, everyone knowing he had a crush on you because he made it obvious. You guys flirted a lot and everyone shipped you guys. But, you weren't official, you just had both privately decided to be exclusive, except no one knew that. So Michael started curling a weight, but very soon after couldn't do it anymore because he was in the suit.

Michael- "Can someone take this weight for me, I can't bend down."

Thomas takes it from him while accidentally brushing his hand against the front of Michael's crotch.

Michael- "Oh you touched my penis... I wish y/n would do that."

Michael, Thomas and Patty laughed at his comment, while Mia scoffed and slightly chuckled telling him how disgusting he is. They left the gym and rode the elevator up to the movie room. That's where you were because you decided to just hang out with the boys after your shower. Thomas, Mia and Michael walked in.

Paper- "We're watching a fucking movie you clown."

Y/N- "What the fuck are you doing?"

You laughed as you watched your friends be fools.

Michael- "I look like you now Paper."

Thomas laughed, as did a couple of the boys. Michael was laughing too until Paper stood up off the couch angrily and then Michael ran out of the room scared. You laughed at your stupid *sort of* boyfriend, following after him through the door a moment later.

Y/N- "Hey cutie, where ya going?"

He stopped running and turned around in the hall and laughed.

Michael- "Oh god, I thought you were Paper chasing me."

Y/N- "No, it's just little old me. I like the costume by the way."

You both laughed and Michael walked closer to you.

Michael- "So what do you think of the costume?"