The Introduction (Part 4)

*slight smut warning for this chapter*

I walk into his room and see him sitting on his bed playing on his phone. I look around the room and take it all in. I quickly notice that he has LED lights all around the ceiling trim, and sitting on the desk in his room is the remote. I walk over and grab the remote, smirking as I set the LED lights to red. "Woah, okay. That startled me. Is red your favourite colour?" He asked. I turned to look him straight in the eye and said back, "No, I just really enjoy the vibe it sets," I set the remote back down and let out a sigh knowing that Michael was still looking at me. "It's a shame I'm going to have to sleep in my clothes, it's gonna be pretty uncomfy... Could I maybe borrow a t-shirt to sleep in Michael?" I smiled as sweetly as I could. "Uhh, sure. Just let me grab one just a sec," He went over to his closet and took out a shirt for me. He walked over and held it out for me to take, "Here is this okay?" I took it from his hands, "Yeah this is perfect." He nodded and turned back away but before he could walk away I stuck my hand out and grabbed his hand stopping him from walking and turned him back around. "Oh and Michael, does it bother you if I just sleep in my panties with the shirt? It's how I sleep at home." For the second time that night he gulped, but with more confidence with himself now he actually replied, "Umm, yeah that's okay y/n. As long as you don't mind that I sleep shirtless..." I smiled now noticing that I was still holding his hand. I stepped even closer to him and moved my hand up his arm ever so slowly, leaned my face closer to his so that our lips were inches away. He could definitely feel my breath now, as his breath was tickling my lips. "I wouldn't mind at all. In fact I think I might even like it." He closed his eyes and shivered and I pulled away and took a step back. I walked around him and towards the bed to set his shirt down to get changed. Before I started, I looked out of the corner of my eye to make sure he was watching me before I started. Just as I had hoped; he was, so I slowly pulled my shirt over my head, my back still facing him. I heard him let out a low breath. "Michael?" I asked. "Mmhmm?" He said still looking at me. "Could you unclip by bra for me please?" He didn't answer but I heard his footsteps get closer until I felt his cold finger tips brush against my back. The bra unhooked and he let his fingers slide down my spine towards the waist band of my jeans. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, and that mixed with his cold fingers led me to ask, "Do you like me Michael?" He seemed taken back, surprised by the question. He removed the contact of his fingers with the small of my back and answered, "Of course y/n. Why would you ask?" "Not like as a friend Michael, as more than that? Like do you like me as in would you ever date me?" "Oh," he said, "Yes. I would like that a lot actually. I've had a crush on you for a very long time. As of right this second though there is more that I want to do to you than ask you on a date." His voice had depended on that last sentence, and it caused me to blush, it also gave me butterflies. I didn't know what to say back to him though, all night I had been trying to make him flustered and speechless, and now he had just turned the tables back on me. My silence must have worried him though because he placed his hands onto my hips and said, "y/n, i'm sor-" He stopped as I placed my hands on top of his that were now on my hips. I placed my fingers between his and started to bring his hands towards each other on my stomach, causing his arms to wrap around me. I took a step back into his chest so he was now hugging me from behind. His head was over my shoulder and he looked down seeing my naked top half. He sucked in a sharp breath, and goosebumps covered my skin. Our hands still intertwined and him still admiring my chest, I used my hands to slide his up so that his large hands were cupping my boobs. He didn't move for a moment and I worried that I had gone too far too soon so I worriedly whispered, "Is this okay?" No words came as an answer just a very quiet 'mmhmm' as he started to move his hands. He started lightly squeezing my boobs, and running his hands up and down over them, stopping momentarily to pinch my nipples, rolling them between his thumb and finger before squeezing again. I let out a soft moan and lifted my hands above my head and behind me to wrap them around his neck. He kept playing with them until I took my hands from around his neck a few minutes later, I turned to now face him and smiled up at him as he smiled back down at me. I lifted my hands up to his cheeks and pulled his face down to mine. Our lips connected and we shared a small kiss before pulling away. As much as I wanted things to keep going, I also wanted to keep safety in my mind. "Michael, before this goes any further you need to know I'm not on birth control so you need a condom if you want anything to happen." "I don't have any right now." He looked as if he had just lost a once in a life time opportunity, so I pulled his face back down to mine and kissed him again. This one lasting a little bit longer. Pulling away I kept his face near mine and whispered to him, "It's okay. I promise that once you get some we can pick up exactly where we left off." His smiled returned, and this time he initiated our kiss. This one lasted the longest, our lips moving in sink and his tongue exploring my mouth. I pulled away for a breath, and giggled at him. "Michael if we keep going you're going to get too excited and then i'll end up pregnant. Let's just get ready for bed, then try to get some sleep." "Okay." he said. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of pyjama bottoms. As he slid his shirt off, I slid mine on and admired his toned back, he then slid off his jeans to put on the pyjama bottoms and turned over to catch me staring at him once he was done. "Sorry..." I said blushing and pulled my jeans down exposing my butt. The shirt he had given me was just long enough that only the very bottom of my cheeks were able to be seen. I folded the clothes I had taken off and set them on the chair in the corner of his room. As I leaned over to place them on the chair, I felt a cold hand connect to my right cheek with some force and a small yelp left my mouth. I turned to see Michael there with a wide grin on his face, so in return I leaned up as if to kiss him and just as he was about to kiss me, I whispered 'goodnight' so close to him that my lips brushed his. I lowered back down and away from him, walking towards his bed. I climbed in and waited for him to do the same. He slid in next to me and I felt the bed dip towards him. He was laying flat on his back with one hand under his head and the other arm out towards me, so I took it as a cuddle invitation and scooted close to him. I laid my head and one hand on his chest and the other hand was resting on his tummy, and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. We fell asleep cuddled together like so.

The next morning I woke up to a camera in my face being held by none other than Thomas. Great I thought sarcastically to myself. I just closed my eyes again and said "Don't say a word Thomas or I swear to god I will get up and kill you myself." I pulled the sheets closer up to my face worried that I was exposed. Not hearing any response I assumed that Thomas had left, so I opened my eyes again so see him still standing there. The moment I opened my eyes again he jokingly asked, "So how many rounds?" than laughed.
I closed my eyes again, wanting to just go back to sleep but knowing it now wasn't an option. "Five." His jaw dropped thinking that I had just answered his question of how many rounds. "Four." He seemed confused. "Three." He stood there. "Two." He started to back away as if he had just realized I was counting down. Just as he got to the door "One." I jumped out of the bed not caring how bad it looked for Michael and I that I had no pants on and just one of his shirts, I started chasing Thomas around the house. Waking everyone in the process. They had all gathered in the kitchen area trying to figure out why I was chasing Thomas around with no pants on while he was still filming me, as we ran past the group of them, Thomas yelled to them all "Michael and y/n had sex last night!" I didn't bother wasting my breath to deny it and just continued on chasing Thomas.
Everyone else in the kitchen turned to face Michael with amused expressions and Micheal responded all embarrassed, "We didn't have sex, I promise, all that happened was -" he stopped talking having heard a huge crashing noise. Moments later I walked back into the kitchen holding Thomas's camera. They all looked at me. I looked at them all then looked at Micheal and said "Deny things that we didn't do all you want, but don't tell them what we have done you idiot," I paused to laugh as I think I scared him slightly. "And let this be a lesson to you all; just because I'm little and new doesn't mean that I won't hurt you if you invade my privacy or get on my bad side." they all just watched to see what I would do next. I walked over to Michael and placed my hand in his and pulled him back towards his room. Before leaving the kitchen I turned back around to the group and said one last thing, "It was nice to meet you all, sorry it was under such circumstances though. Oh yeah, and when Thomas asks where his camera is, tell him to come see me to get it back." I turned and walked back hand in hand with Michael back to his room, and we laughed the whole way.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
THE END
I hope you enjoyed the story! I will be posting more soon, probably nothing as long though. Maybe just some quick oneshots.
this was a long chapter though, it was 1982 words!
Anyway, until the next chapter :)