I Pranked You All (Part 2)

previously in part one:
Before we walked out of the building, she laced her hand into mine again. The only thing was I didn't know if she was only doing it because we were in public, or if it was because she might actually have feeling for me. I was working up the nerve to ask her while we waited outside for our uber to bring us back home, when I heard a similar voice behind us.
"Y/N Y/L/N, Michael Sanzone, the fans wanna know..."

Y/N POV
"Y/N Y/L/N, Michael Sanzone, the fans wanna know about you guys. What's going on with you two, how long have you been hiding the relationship?" A Hollywood-Fix interviewer asked Michael and I. I went to answer but Michael beat me to it.

"Couple months now, we started as friends but just grew really close in the last little bit. I mean really it's just the beginning of the relationship, and I want it to go so much farther than what is has already." He told the reporter. I started blushing, and Michael looked over at me and squeezed my hand. He leaned down and whispered into my ear so only I could hear.

"I mean every word." Michael whispered. He pulled away quickly as the Hollywood-Fix reporter asked another question.

"Michael, what's it like dating y/n?" He asked. I assumed he was trying to dig up some dirt on how bad it would be to date me, but Michael just smiled, let out a little chuckle and shook his head.

"It's amazing, and like I said, I hope our relationship grows from here on out. I mean if you just take a look at her, she's the prettiest girl you ever could see. Since announcing us dating, we've been extra close, and I haven't regretted one minute of it. I've noticed little things about her that I love, that I didn't notice before. Like that she fiddles with her rings, or necklace when she gets nervous, or that she bites her lip when she reads, and when she gets excited she giggles and tries to stay still while bouncing in her seat. Oh and her smile man, her smile lights up a room, always brings a smile to my face. She's just perfect for me. I know we have a future together, I can't see myself dating anyone else." He ended looking at me when he said that he couldn't see himself dating anyone else. I couldn't tear my eyes from his, he was right. After the time we'd spent together I could see us together, a future with each other and no one else. All I wanted in that moment was him. I didn't care about everyone else around us, all I could see was his eyes, and how they were getting closer to me. No. I was getting closer to them. I rose up on my tippy toes and softly planted my lips into his for just a moment before pulling away. What would appear as a quick peck to anyone else, was so much more than that to us. When we pulled away from each other, Michael smiled at me as I blushed and looked back to the Hollywood-Fix interviewer guy. It was as if the kiss meant nothing to him. Well of course it meant nothing to him, he thinks that Michael and I are dating, and dating people kiss each other, I had to remind myself. He continued his interview, and I leaned my body into Michael's.

"Did you guys keep the relationship a secret from the hype house too, or did they know before us?" The interviewer asked.

"They found out the same way you guys did I guess." I told him. "We actually still haven't technically announced it to them yet, they've all just seen it on our instagrams and twitters." I explained.

"Okay, couple last questions that the fans wanna know." The Hollywood-Fix guys said. "Michael, how is she in bed?" My face dropped and I scoffed. I couldn't believe him, even if Michael and I were actually dating and Michael had an opinion on the topic, the audacity this reporter had to ask that question was baffling.

"You're disgusting... I bet your mother's proud of you isn't she?" I said with so much hate and anger, then stormed away. I rounded the corner and noticed that Michael and I's uber was there, but I wasn't going back to tell him. I texted him to tell him that the uber was here, and then I climbed into the back seat.