Drop the Towel Challenge

Y/N POV
Quarantine had been keeping me and my boyfriend Michael so bored. We had watched through so many tv series, and seen so many movies, we had nothing left to watch. Tiktok had even become a little boring too. Although everyone else in the house kept us entertained, once it was us alone in our shared room we didn't have much to do.

I had seen on tiktok that it was a trend to drop your towel in front of your boyfriend while you were naked, and I had seen some pretty good reactions. Also since I did tiktok for a living I figured it would be good content. I had decided I wanted to do it to Michael. After a week and a half of planning and working up the nerve to do it, I was ready to do the drop the towel challenge on him. I chose not to do it after a shower, so that if anything happened afterwards as I expected it to that my hair wouldn't be wet for it. Michael was laying on our bed scrolling through his phone, and I took my chance to go to the bathroom to get ready. Once I was in the bathroom, I took off all my clothes so I was naked, then grabbed a towel from the shelf and wrapped it around my body. I took out my phone and opened tiktok to start filming the video. I set it to 60 seconds instead of 15 and hit record.

"We've been really bored in quarantine guys, so I'm gonna do the drop the towel challenge on Michael. Here I go..." I whispered to the camera so that Michael wouldn't hear me. I stopped the recording there for a second, before opening the bathroom door and recording again. "Hey baby..." I said to him, and he responded "mmhmm?" without looking up from his phone. So, I took the towel from around me and threw it at him, him finally looking up. "HOLY SHIT!" He exclaimed while smiling and laughing "Get your beautiful, sexy naked ass over here!" He said pointing to on the bed next to him. I stopped recording and walked over to him slowly, taking extra time to sway my hips for him, as hunger grew in his eyes. When I finally stopped in front of him, he wrapped his arms around my waist to rest his hands on my ass cheeks, asking "What is this all for? I like it no matter what it's for, but why?" "It was for a tiktok, I just did the drop the towel challenge on you." I told him. "Oh did the video turn out good?" He asked. I played it back and watched it, and it was so good, so I told him yes. I captioned it 'Guess he gonna try to make a baby now or somethin ;)' added some hashtags and tagged him, then hit post. I shut my phone off after posting it and looked at him. His hands were still gripping my butt and his eyes were searching all over my exposed body as if he was thinking about what he'd like to do to every part. I tossed my phone gently onto the floor next to where his was sitting. I placed my hands, one on each side of his face.

I leaned my head down close and placed a kiss on his lips, his hands travelling from my butt up my back and into my hair. I went to pull away, but he pulled me back in, and deepened the kiss this time. He slid his tongue in and I didn't try to stop him, him massaging my tongue with his. We kissed like that for a few minutes before we broke away panting for air, and he took this moment to pull his shirt over his head, and slide his pants off, taking his boxers with him. I watched him as he grabbed a condom from the drawer of the nightstand, and looked at me as if asking if it was okay, to which I smiled and nodded. He ripped open the package and slid the condom over his long erect penis. He adjusted himself so that he was sitting at the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor, and reached over to grab me by the waist, pulling me onto his lap. I sat straddling him and started running my hands up and down his bare chest, leaning in to suck on his sweet spot on his neck. He let out a deep moan and I pulled back knowing I had left a hickie or two. His hands were on my hips and he lifted them up, me helping him by using my legs to support some of my weight and by grabbing his shaft and lining it up with my now dripping wet opening. Excruciatingly slowly, I lowered my self onto his dick, digging my face into his neck and he groaned. I didn't move right away still adjusting to his massive size, and he knew not to move until I told him, because he never wanted to hurt me. "Okay, I'm good now" I whispered in his ear once I had adjusted. He started to guide my hips up and down on his dick, us both moaning and groaning in pleasure from each other. I took his hands off my hips and pushed him down so he was laying flat on his back while I still bounced up and down. I put my hands on his chest while his were behind his head enjoying the view he had of my boobs bouncing up and down, me riding him, and how he could see the look of pleasure on my face, caused by him. Soon his breath started to catch in his throat and his heart rate got faster, I knew he was almost done for, so I began bouncing as fast as I could. "I'm gonna cum y/n, keep-  keep going- ugh- ugh- ugh" he groaned with every thrust as he came inside of me. He finished and laid there for a moment, as I just sat on top of him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, sliding me off him and laying me beside him. He pressed a kiss onto my lips and said "I'm so glad you decided to make that tiktok." I blushed and he got up to dispose of the condom and clean himself up. He came back to bed and curled up beside me pulling me close, our still sweaty bodies sticking together as we started to fall asleep. I was really glad I decided to make that tiktok too.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
hope you enjoyed, 1195 words!
Added some smut to the book finally, and i'm sorry if it's not the best, it was my first time writing smut but i tried
if you have any suggestions for future chapters let me know in the comments
sorry for not posting the last couple days, i've been really busy with real life
if you enjoy, please vote <3
until the next chapter