Things He Does... (6)

Things he does during sex
-he likes to lay on the bed with his hands behind his head while you strip for him and give him a little show.
-the only other way is he removes all your clothes for you. If you aren't doing it for a show then you aren't doing it yourself.
-his hands roam everywhere.
-you better prepare to cover hickeys in the morning.
-100% he's into you sucking on his fingers. especially after they've been inside you.
-doggy. his favourite position has to be doggy. 
-is totally an ass guy. loves your ass. you will be left with red cheeks from him spanking them.
-he has to give you head before anything else.
-could get off just by looking at you on you're knees in front of him.
-calls you princess.
-sometimes calls you kitten.
-lowkey has a daddy kink.
-possessive in the bedroom. makes sure to show you that you're his and only his.
-sometimes likes to sit and watch you play with yourself.
-is super into when you tell him to choke you.
-says "moan louder for me baby"
-that one time you asked him to blindfold you, he got hard at the thought of it. he was in heaven that night.
-bought handcuffs just to try them out with you, but you both ended up really liking them.
-Connor (Paper) finding the handcuffs and shows the rest of the boys so they all give Michael shit for it until you come in and snatch them out of Paper's hands saying, "Careful Paper, don't want you breaking those... I'll be wearing them later tonight." and walking out. This shut down all their teasing real quick.
-you being  S O R E  the next day.
-shower sex afterwards because you both need to get cleaned up.
-him getting childishly excited after making you squirt for the first time. bragging about it to the boys behind your back.
-naked cuddles afterwards.
-him blushing for some reason afterwards when you tell him that his penis is huge.

~*~*~*~
Author's note;
two chapters back to back, who am i??
haha anyway hope you enjoyed this quick little 'things he does'
until the next chapter...