I like where we are, When we drive in your car

Start from the beginning

"Why couldn't you get, Tifa or Leon to help?" Ignis asked, Lightning tapped her foot, raised her eyebrow and smacked Ignis on the arm.
"Because they were busy and you two are perfect at tidying." Lightning answered, you nodded and clapped your hands together.
"Well! Cleaning this place will take time, so let's get started!" You cheered, Lightning smiled and stuck out her tongue at Ignis who groaned before getting to work with you.
"You owe us." He murmured as you began wobbling with boxes, Lightning smirked as Ignis went and lifted the boxes with you.

You put the last box down and began placing things on the shelves. You were enjoying yourself, and the three of you had, had some lovely conversations about college and senior year when you moved up. You started reorganising a shelf as Lightning turned to Ignis, who was watching you. She folded her arms and smiled.
"So have you told her?" She asked, Ignis shook his head and adjusted his glasses.
"I was going to today... but here I am." He muttered, Lightning snorted.
"Be a man about it and tell her you're in love with her. I think you've waited long enough." She said, Ignis sighed and his eyes flickered to you as you smiled working on helping Lightning.

"Thanks, you two, you're the best!" Lightning said as she wrapped her arms around you and Ignis. You smiled brightly at her.
"You're welcome Lightning! I guess we'll see you later?" You said, she nodded.
"Yup! See you later guys!" Lightning gave Ignis one last look as he gave her a small nod.
"Shall we?" He asked, turning to you and holding out his hand with a small smile on his lips. You smiled up at him and took his hand and the two of you headed off as Lightning watched you both go, she smiled slightly.
"Yeah... they are adorable together." She mused before locking up the bar and heading home herself.

Gladiolus
You and Gladiolus stood staring at Iris as she stood with a smirk on her lips and her hand on her hip.
"Well, isn't this adorable." She mused, you blinked a few times and you slowly let go of his hand.
"Really? I know all about you two." She said smiling, Gladiolus rolled his eyes and you glanced at him.
"You talk to her about us?" You asked, he nodded slightly as she giggled. She clapped her hands together,
"But this is perfect I was looking for the pair of you. Come with me." She ordered before turning on her heels and started walking off. "And don't worry, it's not weird at all." She mused. Gladiolus gave you a look and you shrugged your shoulders.
"She needs our help." You said, he sighed.
"Yeah but I can think of a lot of other things we could be doing." He muttered you giggled.
"Less talk! More following!" Iris called and the two of you followed the brunette.

"So. Why can't you do this?" Gladiolus asked, Iris tapped her foot and smacked Gladiolus on the arm.
"I'm your sister you should want to help me redecorate my room!" Iris wailed, you nodded and clapped your hands together.
"Well! Cleaning this place will take time, so let's get started!" You cheered, Iris smiled and stuck out her tongue at Gladiolus who groaned before getting to work with you.
"You owe us." He murmured as you began wobbling with boxes, Iris smirked as Gladiolus went and lifted the boxes with you.

You put the last box down and began placing things on the shelves. You were enjoying yourself, and the three of you had, had some lovely conversations about college and senior year when you both moved up. You started painting the last wall as Iris turned to her brother, who was watching you. She folded her arms and smiled.
"So have you told her?" She asked, Gladiolus scowled at Iris
"I was going to today... but here I am." He muttered, Iris snorted.
"Be a man about it and tell her you're in love with her. I think you've waited long enough." She said, Gladiolus sighed and his eyes flickered to you as you smiled working on helping Iris.
"You should be grateful to her too, Iris. She's helping you when she doesn't have to." He said, Iris sighed.
"I know... and maybe one day we could be best friends too." She said, Gladiolus wrapped his arm around his sister and smiled.
"That would be amazing."