Objections

The rays of the morning sun were done evading the darkness of the night. The light heat was penetrating the ground and filling it with its warmth. Einar gradually moved his head a little and forcefully opened his eyes to look at the big orange globe rising itself. He parted his lips and smiled. Last night had the been the best night he had ever experienced in his entire existence. He slept without a worry, only happy thoughts swarming his mind. He slowly rubbed his eyes but stopped in his movements when his elbows came into contact with something.

His body electrified and an unknown spark flew through him. He looked bewildered and his mind was awake all of a sudden. The first thing he noticed was the lack of clothes on his body however the more shocking fact was that he was lying besides another naked body. 

Einar was resting in the arms of his mate!

The muscular man gasped in a jiffy and caught hold of himself. He stood upright and looked at the situation in absolute surprise. Even before he could answer the hows and whys his mind was distracted by the perfectly well built body lying on the ground. 

It was the creation of gods themselves. Every muscle fiber of the man was sculpted with dexterity. 

Einar roamed his eyes mindlessly through the head towards the abdomen before stationing his gaze at the length of the man. An unknown giddiness swarmed his stomach. His mouth went dry and he wet his lips. As if that wasn't enough his own manhood craved the flesh and he gasped loudly in his lust.

 Callan slowly opened his eyes with the satisfying sound and looked at the muscular man in delight "Good morning." he stretched his arms and legs to get rid of the morning laziness.

Einar was out of his daze in that instant and he realized what he was doing. He bit his lips hard and closed his eyes. His hands were shaking while he breathed heavily. Callan was disturbed to look at the painful sight and he stood besides the muscular man in worry "What's wrong?"

Callan kept his hands on the shoulders of Einar when the latter shrugged it and retreated his steps in anger "What are you doing Ashton?"

Callan smacked his palm to his forehead and rolled his eyes with a sigh "Ohh.. Not this again!" he whispered to himself.

"Why are we not wearing any clothes..?" Callan kept gawking at the man with an unknown expression 

"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!"

Callan scoffed and bit his lips "Just a moment ago you were sleeping like an angel in my arms and now you have a problem with us being naked. It didn't seem to bother you last night."

"Stop this nonsense! I am asking you something."

"Alright." He raised his hands in mock surrender "I'll stop."

Callan slowly stepped forward without withdrawing his gaze from the man in front while the muscular man fumbled and stepped back "W-What are you doing?" he asked in trepidation.

"What do you thing I'm doing." Callan smirked. He slowly raised his arm and lightly touched the bare skin of Einar. The dark thick eyebrows, the hard lines of his jaw, his muscular arms; Callan was feeling them all. On the other side Einar couldn't stop himself from relishing the touch of his mate. The contact brought shivers to his body and he heaved dry breaths. 

Callan smiled at the man "This is the first time I am watching you in the shining rays of the early sun. I am sorry but I cant help touching your perfect skin."

"Stop it." Einar spoke with a withering confidence. His body was not agreeing with the words he spoke.

Callan closed the gap between them and whispered in his ears "Make me."