The Battle Of The Eternals

"Who is out there Garrick?"

The wolf kept his mum for a moment but soon diverted his attention to the alpha. When he was just about to reveal the intruder the doors of the room were slammed open. With hasty steps and nervous breaths the witch barged into the room with a concern marring her face.

"Rosaline is not breathing."

"What do you mean?"

"The poison levels have decelerated the normal functioning of her organs. I need your powers to restore her balance."

"Do whatever you want." Einar was disturbed by the information he had just received. He hurriedly looked at Garrick.

"You should follow the witch." Garrick nodded in assurance "I will have a look at the outside. Don't worry."

****

The big giant star above was radiating its energy in its full glow. However its aura was nothing compared to the anger that was boiling within the visitor. He occasionally flared his nose and growled mightily to call upon the alpha.

"Where are you Einar ? Show yourself you cowardly bastard."

The blatant disrespect earned Archer several growls of rage but the bear was adamant in his stand. The wolves were trying to scare him but he retaliated with an earth shattering growl of his own, making the wolves slightly terrified of the man. 

"Humble yourself." Arthur bravely stepped ahead and spoke calmly "We will not tolerate the disrespect of our alpha."

"Not today." Archer gritted his teeth "I respect you Arthur but I don't want you to get hurt so stay away." Both the men snarled at each other and battled with their eyes, trying to overpower each other with their dominance. On the other hand Garrick was surprised to see the helpless state of his men. He mind linked the head warrior who was barely able to stand on his two feet.

How was he able to infiltrate the strong army of wolves?

We tried to stop him but he was too much for us.

Aldous gestured Garrick to have a closer look at his warriors. The bruised and battered state of his men was a proof that the wolves had tried to stop him but were pulled back by the sheer strength of the bear. Garrick was amazed to say the least.

Bears were supposed to have an upper hand when it came to strength. However they lacked indefatigability which the wolves had in abundance. Moreover unlike the wolves the bears never attacked in packs or even in pairs which hampered their chances against a pack of wolves. In this case however Archer validated himself as the better man in all respect. What worried Garrick though was the sheer anger which he possessed at this moment. He sighed for somehow he was responsible for it. He quickly looked at the gamma and connected to him.

Back down Arthur. I will handle this.

But Garrick..

I will take care of it. 

Garrick stepped foot in the middle of the chaos and ordered everyone to back down. The stares he received were the ones of admiration and pride. However Aldous was apprehensive about this decision of the beta. He had witnessed the condition which the bear enforced upon his warriors. Wolf after wolf suffered a heavy beat down at the hands of the visitor.

The green color of the grass was bright under the buoyant sun. The calm that surrounded the men was the silent cry before the actual battle. Without giving any warning Garrick paced his way to take the man by surprise and forcefully punched the jaw of the man taking him off balance. The move was cheered by the spectators at once and Garrick was filled with confidence in him. He carefully took off his clothes without moving his eye from his target. With a growl, he jumped and transformed in mid air.