Uncrown

"Hello my dear.."

A sense of calm masqueraded Callan's face when in reality his insides burned with the flames of hatred. His definitive thoughts were ill perceiving the scenarios in which he could hurt the woman in front of him. His self restrain had a limit to it.

"Is this the way to treat your princess?" The lady smirked with a smug face.

Callan looked at the confused faces of the two woman on his left while his own emotions were identical to that of his best friend. A frightened Aurora looked at the number of men accompanying the lady. All of them were taller than Callan and more bulkier than she had ever seen. As also the men exalted a power of their own. She quickly recognised them as Enforcers.

The woman stationed herself parallel to the handsome man. A part of hair was drawn back and coiled at the back of the head while the rest of the shiny strands waved through the sides of her forehead. Her elegant pink gown had perfectly woven red roses around her neckline, waist line and the bottom of the gown. Her simple yet flashy adornments stood out from the rest. However it was the mystique of a beauty that complemented her accessories. With the help of her shiny high heel shoes she stood at a comfortable height just shorter than the handsome man. Her skin shined in the light of the sun while her eyes matched the dark green eyes of the Elemental himself.

The woman narrowed her gaze at Callan and gave him a seductive smile. She undressed her gloves teasingly from her hand and pushed it forward.

With gritted teeth and curled fingers the handsome man reluctantly bowed and kneeled on one leg. He held the lady's hand and with a light touch of his lips he kissed the back of her palm. Bile formed in his throat but he restrained himself and looked at the lady in disgust.

"That's better." The lady smiled complacently. She diverted her attention to the healer who was kneeling besides the handsome man. The princess uninterestingly waved her hand to gesture the healer to take her place. However when she looked at Archer, she was alert. She hesitatingly smiled.

"I see the bear hasn't left your side even now. He has left a mark in your heart it seems."

Archer narrowed his gaze and with a stern look he said "I only leave marks on people i don't like." he mockingly snorted and pointed his finger to the side of the neck of the princess "But you already know that."

All the color drained her face as the princess was slightly upset and majorly agitated by the comment of the were bear. The enforcers around her growled in retaliation but the princess held them back. She calmed her features "You still have a spine left bear, good for you." she smiled devilishly at Archer "By the way... How is your father? I wonder if he can handle anymore abasement."

Archer's smiling face was red when he heard what the princess said. He growled and fisted his hand tightly to control his aggression and not lash out at the lady. Fayette was deeply upset by the rude behaviour of the princess. She shielded Archer "Royalty or not, you cannot talk to my friend like that."

The woman scowled and pursed her lips at the audacity of Fayette. However she soon composed herself "Oh! New girl." The princess giggled "Is she another of your flings my dear?" She looked at Callan for an answer.

"I AM NOT YOUR DEAR."

The sudden outburst from the man reflected in the winds which were gaining speed. However even before Callan could realise it, he was thrashed to the ground by two large hands "You pathetic human. How dare you disrespect the princess!"

Archer growled at the bodyguard and went to his friend to pick him up. On the other side the princess kept her hand on the shoulder of the guard "Relax Halvor." She side stepped to make her way in front of Callan "He is the only person in the world who has a right to say anything to me.. Anything." she whispered the last part.