Chapter 30

"Tzuyu, Mom called... She said let's visit them today" Sana shouted from the kitchen

Tzuyu walks out from their room and went to Sana "Did Mina unnie call you already?"

Sana glared at Tzuyu "And now you're worried"

"Chaeyoung haven't called, it's been a day... And I'm worried..." Tzuyu

Sana sighs and gave Tzuyu a glass of water "You will tell her what you did when you saw her... And you should apologize to her"

Tzuyu nodded "I will... I'm just worried that something bad happened"

"Don't over think" Sana

"Says by the one who almost left me yesterday" Tzuyu joked and put the empty glass on the sink

"You better not have a mistress or I will surely leave you!" Sana warns

Tzuyu chuckles, she take a step closer to Sana and tucked a strand of her behind the latter's ear.

"I already have you... There's nothing more I can ask for" Tzuyu

"Tss! You're just saying that because you know that I will bring the boys with me" Sana hissed

Tzuyu laugh "You should know that you can't leave without me... You should always bring me with you"

"You're starting to be full of yourself again Tzuyu- yah" Sana

Tzuyu reached for Sana's hands and kiss her knuckles.

"It's the first day of the year, we should date" Tzuyu

"How about the kids?" Sana

"We can leave them with Mom and Dad" Tzuyu replied

"

know that I won't agree on leaving without them" Sana walked into the leaving room

Tzuyu smiled and follow Sana, she already expect it. Their kids are around four years old and Sana don't really go on a date with Tzuyu alone... She always bring the kids with them, she used to say that dating her includes dating the twins...

"Agh!" Tzuyu put her hand on her chest and slowly fall on her knees

Sana's eyes widened upon seeing Tzuyu in pain. She quickly run to the latter to check on her.

"Yah! Tzuyu- yah! What's happening to you?" Sana asked while kneeling beside Tzuyu

Tzuyu lift her head to see Sana, she then smiled, looking at the worried Japanese girl.

"Hey! Why are you smiling? How do you feel?" Sana cried

"Sana... For the last five years that we spent together, a lot of things happened..." Tzuyu wipes her tears that suddenly escaped from her eyes "Our love was tested several times... But my love for you was never shaken by those obstacles" she held Sana's hand and caress it "We grew up together... Build a family with each other... You gave me the most precious gift in life which is our childrens... Sana I can't picture myself without you" She took a diamond ring on her pocket and spoke again "Will you marry me?"

Sana's tears are now unstoppable "You moron! You scared me!"

Tzuyu kissed the back of Sana's hand "I love you with all I am... I know this kinda late but I still want to ask... Will you marry me?" She asked again

Aki and Chen came out of their room, they were holding a board, one with each of them. On that board, there's word 'YES' written on it.

"Where's the 'No' ?" Sana

Tzuyu glared at Sana "Don't tell me you were thinking of rejecting my proposal?" She exclaimed

Sana laughed "I'm just asking"

"Minatozaki Sana, will you be my wife? Legally?" Tzuyu seriously asked

Sana faced Tzuyu and smiled "I already consider myself as your wife even without a legal marriage"

Tzuyu stood and pull Sana to get up as well.

"Is it a yes or a yes?" Tzuyu asked

Sana laughed "Is that even a question?"

"It's actually a simple question" Tzuyu replied

Sana smiles and tiptoe to kiss Tzuyu's lips "Of course it's a yes!"

Tzuyu smiles and wear the ring on Sana's finger.
Aki and Chen cheerfully run towards their parents where they all hug each other.

~~~~

"Shin, I'm really sorry..." Mina gently slides the ring on the table to Shin's side

Shin nodded in pain "So, you're just waiting for her?"

Mina shook her head "I didn't know I was until I saw her again"

Shin sighs "I can force you to marry me but I can never force you to love me" he bitterly smiles "First day of the year and I'll get a heart break" he bitterly laughs

"I'm really sorry..." Mina apologize for the nth time "But I know that I can't stay with you if I'm still in love with someone else"

Shin sighs and nodded "I hope your decision will make you happy Mina" That was his last words before leaving the latter.

After what happened between Mina and Chaeyoung the other day, Mina's thinking that she may be carrying Chaeyoung's child.... She's in medical field, she knows how things work and they went too far last time, which made her expect that a new life will come from her this year.
That made her decide to fix things right away, she knows she can't marry Shin when she gave herself to Chaeyoung, and if she won't tell him right away, that will just worsen the situation if there's really a life inside her tummy...
Mina's sorry for being unfaithful, but the moment that Chaeyoung's lips landed on hers, she already knew that the cub still owns her and nothing can ever change that.

Mina was heading home when she decided to visit the church... Every move she makes is well calculated, she's making sure that everything is fine and that she'll stay calm at every situation...

Mina sat on the middle and look at the altar, she put her hand on her tummy and whispered "If someone's really in here... Please hold on tight this time..."

She can't let the same mistake to happen twice...
It was five years ago after Chaeyoung called in the middle of the night and she fought with the latter. Mina got her period but it was different from the normal... And when she consult a doctor the other day, she found out that it was miscarriage...

Mina never had a chance to know right away that she was pregnant... She was brokenhearted after learning that her child was gone without giving a chance to see the world, she wanted to tell Chaeyoung but the latter told her from their last call that she can't comeback...

No one knew about that, Mina never told her Mom or to her closest friends...

It was a total secret that she went through alone... She was hurt by losing Chaeyoung's child, and even if she was alone...

She still waits for Chaeyoung...

Mina close her eyes and pray "Dear God, if someone's inside me... Please don't take it away again..."