Chapter 17

It was a happy day for Chaeyoung, not until she comes home after school and found Jeongyeon on the living room with Mr. Son.
The latter greeted her, so she has no choice but to smile back... Rudeness is not an option, even if you don't like the person... Specially if they're being nice at you.

Chaeyoung's attention was stolen by the beautiful lady, walking down the stairs.

It's no other than Mina, and she's wearing a beautiful red dress.

Chaeyoung was about to approach her but Jeongyeon do it first, which made her take a step back and look down.

"You're just as beautiful as your mother" Mr. Son compliments Mina, as she reached the first floor.

Mina just shyly smile at her stepfather. She then leave with Jeongyeon after saying goodbye to jer family.

Chaeyoung didn't watch them leave, she walk upstairs to her room with down shoulders... She shut the door and tiredly sat on the bed, she blow air on her mouth and cry...

She silently cry inside her room...

Where no one can notice that she's tearing inside...

~~~

"Bye" Mina utter, as she goes out of Jeongyeon's car.

She didn't even wait for the latter's reply, she just quickly run into the house.

Mina promised Jeongyeon before that she will have a dinner with her family, she don't really want to go because of Chaeyoung. But Jeongyeon went to their house, and asked Mina's parents about their plan before.

And that left her with no choice but to come with Jeongyeon. Mina's worried about Chaeyoung, that's why she insisted to go home after dinner.

When Mina entered the house, her parents and Seungjae are on the living room, watching a movie. She greet them and go upstairs.

Mina rush to Chaeyoung's room without bothering to knock. She found the latter in front of her desk, doing her assignments.

Chaeyoung look back when she heard the sound of the door. Her expression soften upon seeing Mina, she put down her pen and turn her ergonomic chair to face the latter.

"Have you eaten? How was your night? You look so tired" Chaeyoung

Mina's heart melts with the latter's sweetness...

Like who wouldn't?
She expects Chaeyoung to be mad at her, but instead of telling her inappropriate words for having a dinner with Jeongyeon.... Chaeyoung asked if she's fine, the latter still care for her... And that made her fall for Chaeyoung even more.

Mina run towards Chaeyoung, she then cupped the latter's cheeks and claim her lips

"What's that for? What happened? Did that Jeongyeon did something to you?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked when the kiss ended. Mina shook her head in response "Then what's wrong?"

Mina pouts "I thought you're mad at me"

Chaeyoung sighs "Well I was, earlier... But what can I do?" She look away "You're not mine"

Mina turned the latter's face, so that Chaeyoung can look at her again "Yah... Who told you that? Is it because I went out on a dinner with Jeongyeon? I'm sorry Chaeyoung- ah, she went here and asked Mom and Dad.... I really want to say no but-" she heave a deep sigh "Fine, I won't see her again... I will also tell her that we should stop seeing each other"