Phase 2: Chapter 2

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

"I can believe- Seungjae tricked you" Chaeyoung let out of small laughs

She and Mina are laying on their bed, both were naked under the covers. Chaeyoung's right hand is under her head and her left arm is wrapped around Mina's Shoulder.
While Mina, her head is on Chaeyoung's left shoulder and her arm is on the latter's tummy- hugging Chaeyoung from the side.

They have just finished making love... It happens when Chaeyoung comes home and Mina suddenly grab her into their room.

Mina look up to Chaeyoung "He's just like you, he knows how to get what he wants" She smiled and Chaeyoung just smiled in return "Chaeyoung..."

"Hmmm?" Chaeyoung hummed

"What if I can't give you a daughter?" Mina suddenly asked "Remember when we asked a fortune teller, and she said that it's only son"

Chaeyoung looks to her side to meet Mina's eyes "Mina, stop thinking about it... We already have three beautiful boys"

"But I also want to carry your daughter... I always think that it's fun to have a little girl in the house, and besides- you always wish to have one" Mina

Chaeyoung smiled "We're fine, right? Stop pressuring yourself"

"But it will be nice if we have a daughter" Mina

Chaeyoung removes her hand under her head and use it to cupped Mina's face "But it's still a blessing that we have three boys, our youngest will be turning three- You had a hard time giving birth to Minho, I can't risk you"

"I'm sorry..." Mina apologized

"What for? We tried, right?" Chaeyoung chuckles and hugged Mina "There's nothing to be sorry... You're enough, and I am grateful to have a family with you"

Mina smiled upon hearing Chaeyoung's side... She admits that even if they have been together for so long, she's still pushing herself to gave everything to Chaeyoung. Mina makes sure that she's there whenever the latter's in need, she's afraid to not attend her partner's needs... And on Chaeyoung's side, she's trying her best not to push Mina to her limit.

"I love you Chaeyoungie..." Mina suddenly utter