Chapter 28

AN: I REALIZED THAT THE LAST CHAPTERS WERE TOO HEAVY... SO I MADE THIS TO LIGHT UP THE MOOD 😅✌️

ERRORS AHEAD

••••••••••

Mina knocks on Chaeyoung's room but after knocking for minutes and no one answers, she then decided to twist the doorknob but to her surprise, nobody's in there... Mina decided to get in, and that's when she noticed the window.

"She left" Mina thought

She almost forgot that Chaeyoung used to ditch at night whenever she needs to do something that should be kept as secret... But that made Mina wonder, what could it be? The reason that a legally aged woman will still sneak at night?

Mina sighs and walk to the door to close it, she then went back and lay on the bed... She used to sleep there for years until she decided to let go of Chaeyoung. Their memories lies in that room...
Mina chuckles after remembering their escaped, the time when they were like a wild teenager banging on every corner.

Mina bites her lower lips remembering how good Chaeyoung was... Five years ago was also the last time that she had sex, Mina stayed reserve for Chaeyoung... She wants the latter to be the first and the last person she do it with but she knows it herself that when she got married, everything will change...

The first four years of Chaeyoung's departure wasn't easy, her nights were filled with tears and longing for the latter... She did wait for Chaeyoung until she let Shin court her last year...

Mina reached for the latter's pillow and hug it.

"If you just tell me that you'll be back... I'm willing to be stupid again just to wait for you" Mina utter while hugging the pillow "Why didn't you comeback to me Chaeyoungie?..."

Mina's body shakes rapidly as she cried remembering how lonely her life was when Chaeyoung was not around. She hates Chaeyoung for leaving her, she hates her for her absence but when Chaeyoung came back... All those hatred were gone, it vanished and replaced by longing and wanting to hug the latter...

If only Chaeyoung knew how much Mina love her, if only she knew that the latter did wait for her.

Mina hugged the pillow even tighter "You will always be in my heart Chaeyoung... Even if we're not meant to be together"

~~~~

"Don't do that to us again Eomma, you scared me" Chaeyoung cried, hugging on her mother's stomach while she's kneeling beside the bed

Kai is also crying on the other side and holding his mom's hand.... Their Mom tear up, half of her body may be numb but her heart remains whole for her children.

Five hours have passed since their Mom almost had an heart attack. The woman was ready to leave but when she heard her kids cry, that gave her reasons to fight even if her body can't.

"Sssshhh.... Don't cry both of you, Eomma's still here with you"

"I thought I lost you Eomma" Kai cried

The old woman caress Kai's hair "I'm sorry to make you worry... Both of you, spend the night with your father"

"But I want to stay here with you" Chaeyoung opposed

"You already spent Christmas with me... Have some time with your Dad" Their Mom look at Kai "You should go..."

Kai shook his head "I'll stay here with you Eomma... I want to be by your side"