Phase 2: Chapter 13

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH

<FB GROUP: TWICE SHIPS AND MORE >⚠️

"Mommy"

Mina received a phone call while she was doing her rounds at the hospital.
It was three in the afternoon, when her eldest son called.

"Chanho? Are you crying?" Mina worriedly asked

"Mom come home, there's a lot of blood" Chanho replied, sobbing

"Why what happened?" Mina

"I don't know Mom..." Chanho cried "It's noona, I think she's dying, please come home. I don't know what to do. I'm scared Mom"

"Calm down, I'll be there" Mina 

Mina quickly notify the hospital that she needs to leave, and let the nurse check on her patients. She was so worried with her kids, so she rush home.

It was the longest 30 minutes drive for Mina. She was in a hurry but it seems like everything moves slowly.

Mina park her car outside their house as soon as she get there, she didn't bother to park on their garage. She quickly get out of her car and rush into the house.

"Chanho! Woojin!" Mina call the kids as soon as she open the door

"MOM!"

Mina run upstairs upon hearing her kids cry.
There she found the boys, Chanho, Woojin, and Minho~ standing outside the close door of Heejin's room.

"Mommy!" Minho quickly run to Mina and hug the latter's legs.

He's been crying for hours, because he's scared of what's happening around him.

Mina kneel down to reach her son and carry him on her arms.

"Mommy, noona was hurt" Minho cried

"We were just playing, then there's a lot of blood" Woojin

"Chanho, go get the keys" Mina

Chanho nodded and quickly run downstairs. In just a few minutes, he runs back~ holding the keys, and gave it to Mina.

Mina then passed Minho to Woojin, her second son~ carry his younger brother and comforts him.